Chapter 1

Match In Heaven

Elle POV

"When this class will end????when? When? urghh" I'm whinning all of sudden because of this class ing so boring.Geography oh why would I evercare about that?

"Stop whining Like a kid Elle......"

and there's Bang Yongguk. The best studentof all and adorable friends ever in junior highschool.He is such adorable behind is charismatic and manly face.Even though he looks scary at first and hard to approach but I'm proud myself that I managed to get him as my friends. My best buddy forever.His face is so calm and that's why people called him "BANG BONGSAL".

Out of blue, the door open with grand as the principal appeared with her apparently like a corporat ladies not a principal......Mr.Bulldog who immeresed with teaching shock by her sudden appearance. "Ah new student.I see....come on in." Why I call him Mr.Bulldog??????I'm not the only one called him like that,even teacher called him like that. "Good morning clas today I bring a new student.Come in Mr.Choi." Choi???? Why does I somekind of feeling its him.Ridiculous that hot guy would be in our school.The girls here would go nuts!Enough with my buddy here make chaos.

"Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Choi Chihoon. Nice to meet you guys"

Damn it this school will go nuts with two hot kingka..Daerim in the front already have her heart shinny eyes and was like "Angel has falll from sky.It must be my guy!". Come on every guys with good looking face was hers???Wah that crazy had never being grateful!So greedy like annacondi.

On that time I realized,everyone look at me including the principal. "What??What??? Why you guys look at me?" I ask with confusion. I look at Yongguk for s.o.s. "Looks you're soap opera have gotten wild. Elle you so cute.!!!!!" D.na told while yongguk giggled.."I see..... maybe I'm going nuts soon with the girls hysterico soon."

And that was me.The bad thing about me is I will get into drama acting all of sudden if I'm talking about something. Chihoon just laughing when she saw me. Embarassing! But it doesn'tmatter because he was also my best friend.

Choi Chihoon. Another my hot guy friends. He may look so polite and gentle. But when you get to know him, its a reversal.He is so loud and quite a bit clingy person? Unlike Yongguk who has his own way in adorable terms,he was obviously adorable than yongguk tha you have dig deeper in his personality. That kid,Yongguk really deep... yes I know know.

"So he's Chihoon that you told me earlier???" yongguk ask me if he is the guy I told him earlier.

"Yeah, isn't he goodlookingnd adorable?" I fool around with him! ONE thing that I love about him is the way he sulking is so cute! '"YES I know I'm not adorable like him.Fine!" He is sulking! " awwww don't take it seriously! You more adorable than him!!"I pinch his cheek. He slightly smile! My gummy bear! From our very close friendship,sometimes people mistaken us as lovers.but honestly I do have this sometimes of mixed feeling bout him

eh eh e P's: my laptop has broken down and I have to remember back the line of story

hahahahaha and the description was lacking a bit. OH Well this is a request fanfics ,so I hope you guys enjoys ! :)