Chapter 7 : The call of the bully

What The Night Doesn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The worst thing is when someone you trust backstab you. It bleeds more"

 

 

“So that’s it for today, thank you class” Mdm Joo went out of the class and all the students started to go out one by one. Finished one long day. 

 

Sehun packed his bag and waited for Eun Rim. His eyes glanced at Eun Rim, waiting for her to get up and go to him first. Well, if, if she remembered the promise they made lunch just now.

 

But to him, it seemed like no.

 

After she chased after Jungkook, her mood somehow becomes quite different from usual, Sehun had noticed.

 

Somewhere between not happy and not sad, numb.

 

Finally, Sehun lowered down his ego, like he always had done it, and went to Eun rim’s seat. He called out on Eun Rim but she was lost in her own daydream. He tapped on her shoulder making she startled for a moment. “Oh God, what—oh, it’s you. Hmm you’re not going back yet?”

 

“What about you then?” Sehun asked in annoyance. Don’t tell me…. She actually for—forgets about the promise? It did hurt a bit that she forgot. He had waited to go back together with her today.

 

Eun Rim wandered her eyes around and replied, “I’m staying a bit. Have something to do”

 

“Alone? Until when? What that’s something?” He asked, concerned.

 

She gave him a laugh, which absolutely couldn’t fool Sehun because it seemed pretty obvious to Sehun that it’s a fake. Is she okay? “I need to do some research with my friend a bit, it’s important”

 

“Who? Taeyeon?”

 

It took her a moment before she nodded her head slowly. “Ye – yea! You’re right”

 

“Then… I’ll go back first?” She nodded. Sehun ruffled her hair, a habit of his, and waved her goodbye. Eun Rim smiled, another fake one, Sehun had realized.

 

Nevertheless, he shrugged the worrying thoughts away. “She’s with Taeyeon, don’t worry too much okay, Oh Sehun. You’re not her boyfriend or something” He muttered to himself and took a glance at Eun Rim one last time.

 

But why… this heart of mine is feeling something—Aish, Oh Sehun! Stop worrying, okay?

 

 

 

On the way back, Sehun stopped by the Heom Café. He thought of buying a cup of hot chocolate when he realized Tao and Sehun seating at the table in the corner.

 

“Ermm sir, your orders are ready” He cleared .

 

“Oh, okay than—oh really?! Oh Freaking Sehun!!!” Baekhyun elbowed him playfully and the three of them laughed. Sehun took a sit next to Tao. “Sehun, you’re not going back with your girlfriend today?”

 

“Who is, ahhhhh, she’s staying back with Taeyeon. I’ve been dumped” He replied, jokingly.

 

“Of course, she would dump a face like y—wait, Taeyeon? But she is – “

 

“Heyyy, what are you guys talking about me huh?” Taeyeon slid down beside Baekhyun. “Oh,  it’s Sehun, you’re here? I thought you and Eun Rim and you had a little ‘date’?”

 

Sehun stood up abruptly and took his bag quickly. “I’m going to Eun Rim. You guys go back first, okay?” He went out the café and quickened his pace.

 

The worry he tried to ignore.

 

Eun Rim’s fake laugh.

 

He knew something was off. Yoo Eun Rim, you should better be alright. You need to!!!

 

 

 

“You’re not going back?” Jungkook said from behind. He saw how Eun Rim had quickly turned off her phone after that. “You’re texting with someone?” She nodded.”Emm”

 

“Who? Oh Sehun?”

 

“Ani. Just… someone” Jungkook looked Eun Rim’s face, as in trying to read her. Eun Rim looked downwards, she shifted uncomfortably. “hmmm”

 

“Wae?”

 

“You look –“

 

“What?”

 

“No, it’s nothing actually” Jungkook took his things and walked away but stopped at the door. “Eun Rim, wanna go together?”

 

To his disappointment, Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter