Chapter 2 :: The wrong one

What The Night Doesn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Humans are imperfect for all the time"

 

 

Like usual, kay? I’m dying for bubble tea right now :”(

—SayHon

Text sent,  1300 hrs

 

What are youuuu??!! -,- Are you even human, YOU IDIOT?!  I thought we’ve had bubble tea like….yesterday? Oh and the day before yesterday and what about the day before the day of yesterday hmph??!!

—Eun Rim

Text sent, 1315 hrs

 

PLEASE YOO EUN RIM-AHH~~~  PLEASEEEEEE~~

—SayHon

Text sent, 1316 hrs

 

Aish, FINE! It's a promise then. I hate you  +^+

—EunRim

Text sent, 1330 hrs

 

Same here, idiot :P

—SayHon

Text Sent, 1332 hrs

 

 

Eun Rim let out a giggle. Called me a kid when he’s one too haha.

 

“Yoo Eun Rim-shi?” She looked up in front just to find her science teacher, Miss Joo. “Yea?” She answered.

 

“What do I say about focusing in my class and no… NO HANDPHONE IN MY CLASS!!!” the class, 2A2 which is known for its noisiness and not to forget, the best academic student for the second year fell into  a complete silent that the only sound heard was the whooshing sound of the air-cond.

 

Jeguk High is one of the private, elite school that is well-known in Korea mainly for its excellence and co-curricular. There are two type of students there, the scholarship and the rich, spoiled kid. Often, the scholarship stayed with the scholarship and same goes around. Thus, the relationship between these two categories have never been good. Well, it’s not for everyone of course tho. Not every rich kid is that arrogant.

 

In Jeguk High, there is a special called the A-class. Each grade – the first, second and third year – each has their own A-class and it’s the best class to be offered. With only maximum of 15 students each, it surely requires some extra effort if you want to get in. But then, out of sudden, a new boy student transferred and got into the A-class that easily. He must had shown a pretty good entrance result then. They concluded. His acceptance in the class made the 15th ranked student got into the second class, 2B2. Kicked out. Just like that.

 

But the unfortunate part of this class is her most hatred teacher  – Miss Joo – the most fierce teacher known in Jeguk High.

 

Her teaching rule is simple -->FOCUS AND NO USAGE OF HANDPHONE . NEVER<--

 

Everyone knew and noticed the dislike of Miss Joo towards Yoo Eun Rim. Practically because Eun Rim was one hella rebellious and quite stubborn. Eun Rim had never done the assignment gave by Miss Joo. Reasons? Simple. She’s too ‘busy’ to do so.

 

When threatened to call her parents, she just gave Miss Joo a ridiculous look. “Go on. I bet they will just laugh it off and defend me” She said with an utmost confidence. And of course, she’s right and sent Miss Joo to quite an embarrassing situation.

 

“That is really funny Miss Joo. This assignment wouldn’t affect her academic achievement right? From what do I know, she’s still the number one, right? Assignment is such a burden to the heiress of y&co. afterall” Her father, Mr Yoo easily defended his precious daughter.

 

Well, whatever Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter