Chapter 1 :: The red hair boy

What The Night Doesn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"There is always more rather than just kidding"

 

 

“Miss Eun Rim, Miss Eun Rim, wake up. Time for school or else you’re going to be late” Eun Rim tossed and turned her body on the bed, too lazy to wake up. She groaned a little making the maid stopped calling her. “What time is it? If it’s only 6 freaking am in the morning, I’m gonna kill you!!!” She slightly raised her voice up.

 

“Actually, it is already 7 am, miss” The maid slowly said, knowing her employee’s daughter hot-tempered act, she knew that she’s going to be scolded later. She mentally sighed. She had tried to wake Miss Eun Rim up like usual and thus, being a busy maid she was, she quickly went to do other things first. When she had checked up on Miss Eun Rim, she didn’t expect her to still sleep like a log.

              

Eun Rim widened her eyes in shock upon hearing the statement. She immediately got up and glared the maid standing right in front of her. She read the nametag – Nara – She huffed a sigh. “Nara-shi?” the maid stuttered while answering, “Yes?”

             

“Do you perhaps want to be fired? Why now you just wake me up?! Can’t you do your work properly?! Because of you, I’m gonna be late!!!” Eun Rim ruffed her hair, frustrated.

 

“I had woken Miss – “

 

“Aishh, look like I’m not going to breakfast today” Eun Rim had gone to wash before Nara – her maid – had even the chance to answer her. Said so. Nara sighed and continued to tidy up the queen-sized bed.

 

 

 

“Mr Jung, watch out!!!” While Mr Jung – the driver – was driving to the school in a speed that was of course, opposed by the law, a boy riding bicycle out of the blue popped out from an alley. Oh my god! An accident?! Eun Rim thought and immediately went out of the car. “Ya! Watch where you’re going will you?!” She slammed the car door shut.

 

Then, the boy stood up, muttering a few curse under his breath. He’s got a face there. Red hair? Must be a bad boy then. “I am watching where I am going to but just suddenly, there was this a really really fast car drove like the road is theirs and bamm, accident happened and someone childish is putting the blame on the victim” He sarcastically replied. Eun Rim gritted her teeth and clenched her fist. “How dare you! I’m gonna sue you and your family until – “

 

“Fine, go on. Don’t care and never will be” The boy took his bicycle nonchalantly, dusted it off and rode off like nothing happened. “Annoying jerk” she muttered and stomped on her feet. For the first time in forever, someone ignored her existence!

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter