Chapter 5 :: The little fight

What The Night Doesn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I just want you to look at me. Only me”

 

 

As the first school bell rang, Yoo Eun Rim plopped down to her seat and her eyes quickly went to the seat beside her. She came to disappointment when the seat was empty. Lots of thoughts came to her mind since the moment she woke up this morning.

 

It had become weeks since she didn’t even greeted Jungkook neither talked to him.

 

Why? Because Jungkook is worth to be a rival for.

 

It hasn’t been any heavy feelings for Jungkook as he was a quiet person either.  He came to school when he wanted to. Lunch outside and avoided any kind of friendly approached. He’s not much of a talker.

 

This time Eun Rim really wished him to come.

 

To sort out the questions gathered in her mind.

 

Then, a teacher came in and class started. She looked out of the window constantly. Still hoping to catch a glance of the boy named Jeon Jungkook.

 

She uttered a sigh when he’s nowhere to be seen.

 

Sehun had been checking on Eun Rim’s weird behaviour since this morning. She went straight into class without meeting Sehun at the locker first, which had become a must routine for her. Sehun thought she looked anxious and lost.

 

Eun Rim’s eyes that had been checking on Jungkook’s seat was very noticed by him.

 

Is she alright? He worried that if she’s keeping something hidden from him because it’s unusual.

 

Yoo Eun Rim was the kind of person not to keep a problem by herself. She had always been relying on Sehun for her problems because for her, oh Sehun is the best listener she could ever wish for.

 

 

Are you okay? You didn’t meet me this morning :(

—Sehun

Test sent, 1004 hrs

 

 

He looked how Eun Rim sneakily grabbed her phone out of her bag and read the text. Eun Rim looked at Sehun at the back and mouthed sorry and make a I’m okay hand gestured.

 

“I’m sorry I’m late, Mr Kim” Suddenly Jungkook got in the class and bowed to Mr Kim.

 

Mr Kim could only sighed and nodded. “This is not like your first time either” Mr Kim asked him to  go to his seat and he gladly went to.

 

Eun Rim immediately directed her eyes towards Jungkook and she didn’t realised how she had smiled towards Jungkook as she was really happy to see him.

 

Jungkook replied her with a questioning look.

 

“Morning!” she greeted him in cheerful tone.

 

Jungkook once again look at her weirdly. Now, now… What’s wrong for this girl?

 

“Hmm”

 

“So…Why are you late today?” She asked.

 

“None of your business” He replied nonchalantly. A thin line formed on Eun Rim’s lips.

 

“When is your birthday?” Eun Rim face palmed at the lame starter conversations that she had asked.

 

“None of your business”

 

“Coffee preference?”

 

“Latte”

 

“Subject?”

 

“Psychology”

 

“Why?”

 

“To understand a weirdo like you” She scoffed hearing his answer. He’s the weirdo actually . Pfftt. Jungkook got up suddenly. “Where’re you going?”

 

“To the next lesson” Realisation hit her when she realised that everyone in the class was prepared for the next class. As she saw Jungkook was walking out of the class, she quickly grabbed all the necessary things—books, pencil case, and more books—and w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter