Chapter 6 : The childhood name

What The Night Doesn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets"

 

 

“Oh Sehunnaaaaaa~~~ Good Morning!!!” Eun Rim cheerfully greeted Sehun as if nothing happened yesterday. Sehun quickly locked his locker and turned his body away from Eun Rim.

 

She quickly went after Sehun and tried to start the conversation but he just remained quiet through the time they walked to the class.

 

“My dad is going China again for the nth time”

 

Silence.

 

“Mr Lee is going to retire soon. I’m going to really miss him though”

 

Utter silence.

 

“I’d done something wrong towards you yesterday?”

 

Sehun nodded.

 

"As long as I remember you're the one wh-" Yoo Eun Rim, this is not the time to fight. you want to fix this, remember?

 

“Wanna go bubble tea today?” Eun rim pulled Sehun’s shirt playfully.  She knew this bubble tea thing going to work. In a way. Maybe.

 

 Sehun stopped, finally.

 

Eun Rim smiled secretly. “It’s been a longgggg time since we go together. Let’s go today, okay? Okay? Okay?” She pouted.

 

Sehun sighed. “I’m busy, sorry”

 

“But I’m craving for it these past few days and no one wants to go with me unless it’s you my best buddy!” She tried again to make Sehun talked to her just a little bit longer.

 

“Just asks for your so-called rival to go with you then”

 

 

 

Eun rim rested her head on the table. Sehun had been completely ignoring her throughout the lessons. He didn’t even replied her text messages which was rare because Sehun always replied her within minutes no matter how busy he was.

 

Eun Rim turned her head towards Sehun’s seat and glanced him. Sehun caught her staring and broke the gazed away. Eun Rim waved at him but nonetheless, Sehun went out of the class.

 

Frustrated with Sehun’s childish behaviour, Eun Rim slightly kicked her table.

 

“Having a fight with your boyfriend?” Jungkook asked out of concern. He noticed that Eun Rim had been glancing at Sehun like, most of the times, trying to talk to him.

 

Eun Rim startled at the sudden question.

 

“Aish, he’s the one who started first and I am so kind enough to give in today. He ignored me all this morning. Ughhh whatever I don’t know what’s to say anymore. He’s such a kiddo” She snickered.

 

“So he’s your boyfriend?”

 

“No wayyy” Eun Rim scoffed at the absurdness of the question.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I don’t like him as a lover?”

 

Jungkook faced in front and absorbed completely in his thought. Eun Rim looked out of the window. I guess Sehun really didn’t like this Jungkook guy, huh?

 

“So I am your boyfriend then?” Jungkook suddenly asked making Eun Rim lookd at him in disbelief and then laugh.

 

She found his question rather funny.

 

“You? My boyfriend? Pffttt. Haha you’re weird” She sarcastically replied and hit his shoulder playfully. “What makes you think that I sorta like you?”

 

“Isn’t that pretty obvious? I’m handsome. My cleverness possibly higher than you. Girls adore me—“

 

“Not me”

 

“Oh, is it? Hmm what’s still left? I could sing pretty nice and have this amazing charming red hair” Eun Rim couldn’t stop herself but rather burst out in laughter.

 

“You’re such a narcissistic prince oh my god. I can’t stop laughing” She acted to wipe the small tears to add up the dramatic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter