Prologue

What The Night Doesn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Dreams are more real than reality itself, they're closer to the self."

 

 

In the famous, affluent parts of Seoul - Gangnam-gu, stood a luxurious mansion there. Painted with the colour antique white adding the fanciness of the mansion itself. On the outside, beautiful, well-made marble carved with "Yoo Family".

 

 

Everyone knew who's the yoo is? y&co. entertainment? Theirs. y&co. amusement park? Theirs. y&co. duty-free? Theirs. Specifically, everything with the y&co. in front is theirs. A notable family to look upon to. But it's not always sunshine and rainbows for the family.

 

 

Life is a reality. And reality is a cruel place. Not everyone could survive this. Eventually, there were some who gave up life by suiciding, Too scared to take the opportunity to live. There were also some that back off by leaving. To enjoy freedom they said. Well, what's the best meaning of life without dream, imagination.

 

 

 

Dreams came in two option, a nice one or just, nightmares. The nice one kept people smiling in sleep and made them wanted just to stay there even for a moment. Because dream was what the peolple himself created. For nightmares, dreamland was a hell to live in at the first place. Frequently, it'd woken up the people from their sleep.

 

 

Life was exactly like a dream would be. Maybe good or maybe bad. 

 

 

In a room, there was a queen-sized bed, surrounded with family members, nurse and doctor. The beeping of sound of the oxygen-machine filled with sobbing family members could be heard all across the room.

 

 

"Doctor Park, please... We'll give any amount that you want. Just please...." Mdm Yoo begged with tears streaming down her aged face. "How much is it? How much to make her wake up? HOW MUCH?!" Mdm Yoo suddenly screamed making the young doctor startled but he quickly self-c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter