Chapter Seven

Rememberance
The girls finally arrived at  Jinah's house in Busan after they had settled down Celine at her apartment. It took an hour or two because of traffic, but they safely made it.
"Thank you for everything Miya," Jinah said before she got out of the taxi.
"No worries, unnie, you should go inside and get some rest." Miya gave her friend a hug and a wave goodbye.
______________________________________________________________
The crazy weekend was over and now Monday morning was here. It may seem like just another Monday morning for some people, but not for Jayden. The happy man got out of bed, turned off his alarm, and started to get ready for work. Once Jayden was ready, he headed downstairs for breakfast.
"Good Morning, my beautiful mother!" He kissed his mom on the cheek while she placed his breakfast on the table.
"Son, are you feeling alright?" The woman tried to feel his forehead to see if he had a fever. He just laughed it off.
“Mom, I'm okay now, I'm not sick.” Jayden reassured his mother about his health.
With that said, he was so excited and in a hurry to leave his house, he stuffed two pieces of bacon in his mouth and one of the eggs. Lastly, he took a bite of toast leaving some crumbs around his mouth.
"Thanks for breakfast!" Jayden stood up from the table and gathered his belongings. Leaving his mother stunned by his behavior, all she could do was watch as he ran out the front door.
______________________________________________________________
After Jinah got ready for work, she headed downstairs to the dining room for breakfast.
"Good morning eomma, appa," Jinah greeted the pair who were already sitting at the table waiting for breakfast to be served. As she sat down, her father put down the newspaper and cleared his throat.
"Your mother and I have somewhere in Seoul we would like to show you after you get out of work.” Her father said with a stern tone. Jinah raised an eyebrow in confusion and just nodded her head not wanting to argue with her parents so early in the morning.  Breakfast was then served and the Park family began to eat their breakfast.
______________________________________________________________
On Jayden's way to work, he thought that it would be a good idea to stop at the florist shop and surprise his girlfriend with a bouquet of flowers. He looked around the shop a little bit before the florist came to help him.
"Hello sir! How may I help you today?" the florist asked.
"Yeah. Can you make a bouquet with both Irises and Carnations?” he asked as he glanced casually around the shop.
“Sure, and what color do want the carnations to be?” the florist asked.
“Pink." With that said, he thanked and paid the florist and waited patiently, although he was quite excited, for the bouquet to be made. In just a matter of minutes, the bouquet was beautifully done. Jayden, who had a huge grin on his face, walked out of the shop happily and excited with the bouquet in hand.  He headed to work with thoughts of his beautiful girlfriend on his mind.
______________________________________________________________
After breakfast, Jinah bid her parents goodbye with a kiss on their cheeks.
Jinah's father started remind her, "Oh and don't forget after work-
"Okay, appa, I promise I won't forget.” Jinah said in a hurry before she rushed out the door not wanting to talk about it any further. 
Once their daughter had left for work, Jinah's mother helped her husband gather his belongings and made sure his tie was straight.
She sighed as she looked off towards the entrance of the house and said, “Honey? Do you think it's alright for our daughter to move out so fast?”
Jinah's dad shook his head and walked towards his wife.  He tried to reassure her. "I know you're worried for her, especially since she still hasn't gotten her memories back. But we know who can help her get them back.”
"How is that going to work?” Jinah's mom questioned her husband.  Although she really wanted for her daughter to regain her memories, she was not sure if it could be done by a person.  From many of the articles she read, memories either come back to the person with due time or they never come back at all. She bit her lip, anxious for her daughter.
Before her husband could answer, his secretary came and escorted him to work.