Chapter Fourteen

Rememberance
The next morning came. Jayden was woken up by his phone alarm. He had fallen asleep last night  at his desk while planning his special event for Jinah. The event that he came up with was a  scavenger hunt using her cell phone. She would have to use the  numbers he would send her to convert them into words. But there was one problem, he didn't have her number yet.
While Jayden was getting ready for work, his mother, who was already in the kitchen with breakfast, had already seen her husband leave for work. Then she wondered if her son was awake and wanted to check on him.
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________
At the Park household….
Jinah and her parent’s were in the dining room already having their breakfast
 
Jinah's mom started the conversation by asking her daughter about the apartments. Once the topic of apartments came up, Jinah's dad quickly put down his phone as he was checking his emails.The young woman cleared before revealing her decision.
 
"Mom, Dad…I have decided that I want to move to UN Village." The response she got from her parents were big smiles. They then announced it to the staff and in return, they clapped and congratulated her. Jinah's mom suggested they go out to eat and also invite Daniel to join since they'll be neighbors as soon as Jinah signs the lease on the apartment.
 
 
After that, Jinah's father left for work as always. Jinah then made her way to work too.
 
 
 
______________________________________
Meanwhile, back at the Han household, Jayden came into the kitchen rushing to the table to start eating his breakfast. He needed to get to the hospital early enough before Jinah.
 
 
"Yah! Jayden-ah eat slowly or else you'll choke!"
 
Jayden apologized to his mom, in 20 seconds he was finish with breakfast.
 
“Why are you in such a hurry?" Jayden's mother asked as she put her hands on her hips.
 
"No reason...I just think I should go to work early from now on."
 
Jayden's mom raised her eyebrow in suspicion. "Does it have to do with a certain woman?"
 
Jayden nervously laughed before denying the question. Then he bid his mom goodbye.
 
 
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
At the Hongdae Clinic...
 
Celine was sitting in the waiting room reading  one of the magazines they had  while waiting for her name to be called.
 
"Ms. Cho? Doctor Lee is ready to see you now," the nurse holding a clipboard said as she walked into the room.
 
Celine nodded, put back the magazine, and then got up from her seat slowly with her crutches to help her.
The appointment didn't take long since it was a little check up. All Daniel told her was to rest her ankle and that he would see her again in a week.
 
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
Now at Seoul Hospital...
 
Sara, who was putting her stuff in her locker, looked very tired. She couldn't stop thinking about what she saw in Celine's bag. It started when she found  Parker's business card and a Mad Dope coupon when she accidentally knocked the bag over as she was bringing out the pumpkin pie.
 
Sara patted her face with her hands to get herself together. “There’s probably nothing between them. I'm just overreacting, right?" The young woman muttered to herself.
 
Then, one of her co-workers came into the room and greeted Sara before going to her locker to start her day as well.
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
At Daniel's apartment...
 
Daniel  got out of work  early   since he only had a few patients to  see. It was nice because he could go  home and relax for the rest of the day. He was in his living room sitting on the couch watching tv. Suddenly, his phone rang, so he  lowered the volume on the TV before he answered it.
 
"Hello?"
 
"H-hello?" a woman's voice said through the line.
 
"Um...It's Jinah Park. Did I call at a bad time?"
 
A big smile spread across Daniel's face now that he's hearing Jinah's voice. "No, it's not a bad time. So how are you?"
 
Jinah replied that she was fine and that she was at work. She had a couple minutes to spare before her shift started again.
 
"Um...so my family is going out to eat tonight because we're celebrating me moving to Seoul," Jinah said. Daniel warmly congratulated her. Jinah thanked him then asked if he wanted to join them for dinner.
 
"Sure, I'd like to, just let me know the  time  and which restaurant it is." Daniel happily accepted the invite.
 
“Okay then. I'll see you tonight." The phone call between the  two ended because she  had to work.
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________________________
 
At Mrs. Han's hair salon...
 
Mrs. Han was getting the salon ready for the day as she was sweeping the floors and restocking the shelves with new shipment of hair products that just came in. A young, pretty employee then walked in and greeted her, like every other morning. 
 
"Aigoo, Mrs. Han let me help,” she said as she helped carry the last box of  the hair products inside.
 
Mrs. Han smiled and thanked the young woman. She then had an idea of getting her son a new girlfriend, or better yet, a daughter-in law.
 
30- minutes later, the salon was ready and before opening the shop, the other employees had arrived as well.
 
 
 
______________________________________
 
After Jinah's shift at the hospital, Jinah and her parents went straight to the realtors office.
 
“So, have you decided on which apartment you want to rent?" the realtor asked.
 
Jinah smiled and nodded her head. "Yes, I'd like to rent in UN Village please."
 
Then the realtor nodded her head in understanding and took out the lease to the apartment so that Jinah could fill it out.
 
Once Jinah was finished filling out the lease, the Parks shook hands and thanked the realtor for her hard work. The realtor almost forgot to mention that Jinah could move into the building in a week or earlier if she wanted to.
 
“Now we can go out to eat to celebrate!" Jinah's mother said excitedly as they made their way to the limo.