Chapter Three

Rememberance
It's been a couple of weeks since Jinah was discharged from the hospital. So Jinah felt that she was ready to go back to work instead of being bored and stuck at home.
When she stepped into the building, her co-workers came to greet her especially her best friend Celine.
"Jinah! You're back. Are you sure you're ok to work again?” Celine gave her best friend a hug.
"Yes, I'm fine now. As long as I take my medicine, then I'm good.” Soon, everyone went to start their shifts.
_______________________________________________________________________________
"Jinah....Jinah. Where are you?” mumbled a good looking man lying on the hospital bed. He has been there for almost a month since the accident. He continues to call out Jinah's name. An older woman who looks like she’s in her late forties sighed sitting beside him. 
"My poor son, it's breaking my heart to see you lying here in the hospital," the older woman cried as she held her son's hand. 
*Knock* *knock*
The door swung open and walked in Doctor Lee.
"Hello, Mrs.Han," Daniel politely greeted the woman. 
"Oh! Hello Doctor Lee," she stood up from her chair and bowed and shook Daniel's hand. Daniel proceeded to check his patient's progress.
"He's out of the critical state. Which is a good thing,” Doctor Lee informed Mrs.Han. He heard her sigh in relief.
“Thank you, oh so much, Doctor! So, when will my son be able to leave the hospital?"
"I would say he can leave once we see that he's moving fine." Mrs. Han became so overwhelmed with happiness from the news that she decided to call her husband.
_______________________________________________________________________________
Meanwhile, back in Seoul hospital, it was lunch time. Jinah and her colleagues were sitting at their usual table.
“So, what's everyone doing this weekend? 'Cause I was hoping to have a girls night out," Celine asked as she looked around the table at each of her friends.
"I don't have any plans. I'm free!” Jinah replied.
"I'm free as well. What about you, Sara?" The other girl named Miya turned to her friend.
Sara told the group that she was going on a date. The girls congratulated her, gave her some tips, and also asked about the guy she was meeting. The lunch break soon came to an end as everyone headed back to work.