Chapter Fourty-One- Last Chapter !!!

Rememberance
 
At the launch party... 
 
 
 
Celine and Sara made their way through the crowd to get to the bar where Parker was.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey, CEO Jung! Don't drink that last shot and turn around," Parker heard Celine's voice say.
 
 
 
 
 
As he turned around to see the owner 's voice, his eyes widened upon seeing his girlfriend in a pretty dress smiling at him.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hi! And congrats on the new clothing line, babe," Sara sweetly greeted her boyfriend. Parker was in disbelief thinking that he had gotten so drunk, he was seeing things. Celine then took both of their hands and put them together.
 
 
 
 
 
"I was wrong to try to break you guys up just because I liked CEO Jung and wanted him. Also, I'm sorry for lying...I hope that I can still keep this job," Celine said apologetically.
 
 
 
The two just smiled at each other then accepted the apology and headed out to dance on the dance floor.
 
 
 
 
 
Now left alone by the bar, Celine was sitting and watching everyone else dance.
 
 
 
 
 
"I saw what you did for my friend...you did good," the man from earlier came back. Celine was startled a bit hearing his voice.
 
 
 
 
 
"You're the man talking to Parker earlier. Who are you?" Celine asked.
 
 
 
 
 
The man chuckled a bit before answering her, "I'm a friend of Parker. My name is Simon. Simon Dominic." The mystery man flashed a smile at Celine.
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay in that case...I'm Celine, Celine Cho," she responded. 
 
 
 
"I figured out that you were one of Mad Dope's newest models. So as reward for your good deed, I'll buy you a drink," Simon smoothly said, making her laugh.
 
 
 
 
 
"Deal!" Celine shook his hand and he added that afterwards, she will dance with him.
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Meanwhile at the Lee Hyori concert... 
 
 
 
The doors have already opened and everyone's tickets were being checked. As Jayden had the tickets in hand ready to be checked, he heard a familiar voice behind him cry out in despair.
 
 
 
 
 
"I can't believe I left the ticket at home!" Bora yelled as she checked in her bag once more.
 
 
 
 
 
Jayden then took out his phone to check if Jinah had called back. Unfortunately, he didn't hear his phone ring because of how loud it was. He saw that he had a voicemail so he quickly listened to it. After listening to the message, he didn't feel like staying for the concert. However, just as he was about to leave, he saw the girl that worked for his mother's salon.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey! It's you again!" Jayden said. Bora looked up to see who was talking to her.
 
 
 
 
 
"Me? Oh, I guess we meet again," the blonde girl said, fixing her hair. Next, they each talked about how they ended up at the Lee Hyori concert alone.
 
 
 
 
 
"Wow! I guess we both had a rough day today," Jayden commented. Soon enough, it was Jayden's turn to get the tickets checked. He decided to give Bora the other ticket.
 
 
 
 
 
"Are you sure? Isn't your girlfriend coming?" Bora asked. 
 
 
 
Jayden smiled and replied, "Ah...she couldn't make it because something came up. But it's better not to waste the tickets so let's go together since you forgot yours."
 
 
 
 
 
When the tickets were checked, they headed to the seats to enjoy the concert together.
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jinah woke up then checked her phone.  She saw that there was a message and it was from Daniel.  He texted her asking if she wanted to go out. After reading the message, she replied: okay. Later on, Jinah started to ready herself before going over to Daniel's apartment. 
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Checking in with Celine....
 
 
 
She decided to confront her parents about being a model. It was the hardest decision she ever had to make but ever since she met Simon at the club last night, they had gotten to know each other and something sparked. She never felt happier. He even came with her for support.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Go on Cel, ring the doorbell," Simon said trying to encourage her. She took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell.
 
 
 
 
 
*Ding dong*
 
 
 
 
 
It had been a long time since she had visited her parents, even though she moved out. Last time she spoke to them, she was twenty and still living there.
 
 
 
 
 
"I don't think they're home, let's come back another time," Celine told Simon as she felt uneasy and uncomftable seeing her parents.
 
 
 
 
 
"Cel, don't worry, you don't have to do this on your own. I'm here and we can meet them together," Simon said as he took her in his arms to comfort her. In a few minutes, the door was opened by Celine's mother and she looked suprised to see Celine.
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Now back to Jinah and Daniel...
 
 
 
They had decided to go to an amusement park because it looked like a nice day to go to one. Moments later, they already went on a few rides. As they walked around the park looking for other rides to go on, they ended up playing a game at one of the booths instead.
 
 
 
 
 
"Aw, that Minnie Mouse tsum tsum doll is so cute!" Jinah commented, looking at the prizes.
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm going to win you one," Daniel confidently said as he walked up to the booth. 
 
 
 
Next, the worker explained the game to Daniel that he had to make three baskets to win.  In the end, he made all three baskets and won Jinah the prize she wanted. Jinah was grateful to Daniel for the prize and so she decided to play to win him something too. She too made all three baskets and chose a prize for him. She won him a Mickey Mouse tsum tsum to go with the Minnie Mouse one he won her.
 
 
 
 
 
"Now they are a couple!" Jinah said looking at both of their prizes. Daniel laughed at Jinah's cute comment. Then they went to find a good spot to see the parade.
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Now with Jayden Han and Yoon Bora...
 
 
 
They got to know each other more after the concert. Both found out that they had similar likes. After Jayden admitted his heartbreak and the truth about what happened with Jinah, Bora comforted him and stayed with him until he felt better. After that night, Jayden began seeing Bora in a different light. The day after, Jayden mustered up the courage to ask Bora on a date. 
 
 
 
Jayden's mom found out about this the next day at the salon because Bora had told the ajummas about the concert. Overjoyed by the news, Jayden's mom offered to do Bora's hair for their first date.
 
____________________________________________________________
 
With Simon and Celine...
 
 
 
To Celine's surprise, her meeting with her parents went better than she expected. They apologized to her for not supporting her dreams in modeling and promised that things would be different as long as she came to visit more often. Her parents were nice to Simon and even approved of him if they wanted to start dating. Although they weren't exactly up to that point, since they just met last night, they both could not deny the feelings that were growing between them.
 
____________________________________________________________
 
Update with the other couples...
 
 
 
Sara and Parker ended up becoming much closer after the incident with Celine at the Mad Dope launch party. They promised that no matter what other obstacles came their way, they would face them on together.
 
 
 
Although there were no serious issues with Miya and Hyoseob, they were still, very much, in love with one another. They were just happy that their friends had finally found their significant others as well.
 
 
 
____________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Meanwhile back to Jinah and Daniel....
 
 
 
After watching the parade, they went to eat snacks and take a little rest. 
 
 
 
 
 
"How do you feel about today?" Daniel asked before taking another bite of his ice-cream.
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm having so much fun! Thanks for bringing me here," Jinah replied. Then, the conversation got a little serious when the two started talking about the arranged marriage.
 
 
 
 
 
"I've been thinking a lot lately about it..." Jinah started to say. Daniel nodded and waited for her to continue. "I feel like you were always by my side, even when we were kids.  You've done a lot for me since the accident and me losing my memory," Jinah said as tears started to well up in her eyes. Daniel smiled and wiped away the tears from her eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
"So, is it ok for me to stay by your side?" Daniel asked. Jinah turned to face him as she smiled and nodded.
 
 
 
 
 
"I want to stay forever by your side. No, I want to marry you Daniel," Jinah musterd up all her courage and told him how she really felt. Daniel became happy that Jinah had accepted him.
 
____________________________________________________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
One year later, everyone made it to Jinah and Daniel's wedding except for Jayden. 
 
 
 
Although he heard about it from the gossip at his mom's salon. He was picking up his girlfriend, Bora, from work so that they could celebrate his new job. After he quit working at Seoul hospital, he decided to pursue his dream of being a photographer. 
 
 
 
"Do you, Daniel Lee, take Jinah Park to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The MC of the ceremony asked.
 
 
 
"I do," Daniel replied as he looked at his beautiful bride in her eyes. 
 
 
 
Then the MC went on to ask Jinah the same question, "And do you, Jinah Park, take Daniel Lee to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
 
 
 
"I Do," Jinah said looking directly at Daniel's handsome face.
 
 
 
"I now pronounce you Husband and wife! Daniel, you may now kiss the bride!" the MC said as the ceremony was coming to an end.
 
 
 
Everyone was cheering and clapping as the newlywedded couple walked up the aisle. A couple days after their honeymoon, both Jinah and her husband, Daniel, now inherited Jinah's family hospital. Daniel then became the head doctor of the hospital while Jinah became the head nurse.
 
                           
 
 
                                                 ~~THE END~~
 
A/N: Thank you so much for reading, subscribing to my profile and to the story (Yay! 22 subscribers!!). So thank you! Hopefully I'll come back with another good story.  Also, next Monday there will be a special chapter. So stay tuned for that.