Chapter Thirty-Eight

Rememberance
Continuing on with Jayden,  few minutes had gone by and he was still choosing a concert to attend with Jinah. As he kept scrolling down the page, he finally saw that Lee Hyo Ri would be having a concert.
"That's it! I'll take her to see Lee Hyo Ri in concert, then for sure, we'll get back together," Jayden excitedly said as he remembered that Jinah was a huge Lee Hyo Ri fan.
Next, he clicked on the link to buy the tickets for the upcoming concert for the weekend.
 
______________________________________________________________________________
A couple days passed and it was now Friday night. Jinah and Sara were now at Miya's house.
"I ordered us some pizza for dinner, so what should we do while we wait?” Miya asked the two girls.Sara then went to her bag and took out some face masks.
 
“Let's do some face masks!" Sara suggested and both girls agreed. While they had their face masks on, they also decided to do their nails. The atmosphere felt as if it was like being at a real spa.
"Aigoo, I feel like I really needed this relaxation," Jinah said sighing in relief. The other two agreed as they felt the same way.
“Yeah, we've all been stressed out, so this is nice," Miya mentioned.
Soon as they were done with face masks and doing their nails, the pizza that Miya had ordered had just been delivered.
 
_________________________________________________________________________________
*click*  *click*
 
"Yes! Good job, girls! Take a break and we will start doing solo shoots after," the photographer praised Celine and the other model.
Next, Celine walked over to CEO Jung who had come to see how the shoot was going.
"Hey! Don't I look like a real model now?" Celine initiated the conversation as she slowly spun around showing her outfit.
“Yeah, you definately look great," Parker complimented her. Then he proceed to tell Celine about an upcoming event to promote the new clothing line.
"O-oh, ok, when is it?" Celine asked. She was feeling anxious and unsure because she knew that at these type of events, a date was required.
Tomorrow night, so you can bring your boyfriend if you want," Parker replied handing her the invitation.
“Yeah, maybe. Are you going to go with Sara?" Celine asked out of curiosity.
Parker replied, “I will call and ask Sara tonight.”
But before he could excuse himself to get back to his office, Celine had to quickly come up with a lie.
“Oh, I just remembered Sara telling me something about this weekend," Celine started to say.
Parker turned to face Celine and let her continue.
"Yeah! She told me that she'll be going to visit her family in Jeju. She wants to spend every second with them so she turned her phone off."
A disappointed expression can be visibly seen on CEO Jung's face.
"But why didn't she let me know before she left?" Parker asked as his face turned into a confused expression.
Celine pretended to keep playing along and told him, "Sara had forgotten to tell you because she was in a rush."
"Thanks for telling me all of this, I'll see you tomorrow," CEO Jung said before leaving the photoshoot.
Then it was time for the solo shots and it was Celine's turn first.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
Meanwhile, back at the girl's sleepover…
The three women were having a good time eating pizza and having girl talk.
“So, who do you think a lot about these days? Jayden? Or Dr. Daniel from Hongdae Clinc?" Sara asked Jinah before taking another bite of her pizza.
Jinah replied, “I've thought about Jayden and Daniel, but I don't know how I feel about either of them at this point…"
“Okay, maybe we can help you decide,” Miya suggested.
Jinah smiled and accepted the help. 
"Tell us, how do you feel when you're with Jayden?” Sara questioned.
"When I'm with Jayden, I feel like I'm in college all over again, and he's still super sweet to me." Jinah explained to her friends.
The girls nodded their head in understanding, then when Miya was about to ask about Daniel, Sara suddenly got a call from her boyfriend, Parker. So she excused herself to answer the call. 
"Hello?" Sara answered the phone. But her phone had low battery and so she didn't hear anything from the other line.
After the phone call, Sara quickly went to charge her phone. When she came back, Miya was updating her on everything that happened.