Chapter Twenty-Six

Rememberance
A/N: Happy New Year! So here's a double update.Enjoy!
 
Later that same day, it had been about a half an hour since Jayden had been driving. Much to his surprise, he immediately recognized his mom's car that was pulled over to the side. To make sure he was right, he drove up to get a closer look. Then he stopped the car and got out to see the driver beside the car on the phone.
 
 
"The wedding is going to start soon and I can't be late but that could be one of mom's hairdressers..." Jayden whispered to himself before approaching the woman.
 
When the woman finished her phone call, Jayden came up to her to see if everything was okay, "Hey,,,um do you by chance work at Han's salon?" Jayden started to say.
 
The young woman turned around to see who was talking to her. "Yeah, how did you know? I just got off the phone with my boss," Bora said.
Jayden nodded then told her to get in his car quick so they could get to the wedding. Bora hestitated at first but seeing the time on her watch, she listened to him.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Meanwhile, Jinah had finally moved into Daniel's apartment building. All day, both Daniel and Jinah had been pretty busy emptying the boxes and putting everything away.
"We should take a break before we start on the last box," said Daniel as he plopped down tiredly on the  couch. 
 
Jinah nodded in agreement before sitting on the couch next to Daniel. “Thanks again for helping me," Jinah shyly said.
“You don't need to thank me, it's just a neighborly thing to do," Daniel replied with a smile. Then it went quiet for a moment but someone's stomach was growling.  The two looked at each other then laughed wondering who was it.
 
“Oh, we should eat lunch now since it's the afternoon," Jinah suggested as she got up and made her way to the kitchen. She took out a plastic bag filled with food that was packed by the maids. Daniel got up as well and went to the kitchen to join Jinah for lunch.
_________________________________________________________________________________
Now, Jayden and Bora were finally at the wedding in Busan. The ceremony was beautiful and western-styled. Everything went well like it was supposed to. Jayden, who was standing by the church doors, called his mom to update on the ceremony.
 
"OK! Everyone get in the picture!" Jayden heard the wedding photographer say before getting off the phone. Suddenly, he was grabbed by the arm by one of the older ladies who pulled him towards the crowd.
Once they took the picture, Jayden tried to look for Bora so they could head back to Seoul. To his luck, he finally found her talking to the bride's parents, and they asked her to stay for lunch held at the buffet room. As soon as he approached Bora, he was asked to stay as well.  Both Bora and Jayden didn't want to be rude and decline, so they agreed to join them for lunch.
____________________________________________________________________________________
At Celine's apartment...
Celine was in the living room printing out photos from her street wear photoshoot so that she could submit it to CEO Jung as soon as possible. When the photos finished printing, she gathered all the papers and stapled it. After looking over everything to see if it looked presentable enough, Celine deleted all the photos on the camera since they were already uploaded on her laptop. Once she finished doing everything that needed to be done, Celine got ready to go to Miya's place to return the camera.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Back to the wedding in Busan…
Just when Jayden and Bora were about to leave, the bride called all the single ladies to gather on the dance floor so that she could throw her bouquet. Once again, the two of them somehow ended up participating in the event.
"I'm going to throw it now!” the bride said as she turned her back. When the bouquet was thrown, some of the girls tried to catch it but it was a bit too high for them. Bora, who was in the back, surprisingly caught the pretty bouquet. Everyone's heads turned to look at her. Bora apologetically bowed and gave the bouquet to someone else. Then left to find Jayden so that they could finally get back to Seoul. Ten minutes later. they found each other and the pair bid the newlywedded couple goodbye.
"Thank you for everything, by the way, I think both of you look good together and I hope that you two will be next to marry soon," the bride teasingly said to Bora. Bora quickly denied and said that Jayden was her boss's son.  
Now that the wedding was done and they were in the car, Bora called Mrs.Han to let her know that they were on the way back.