Chapter Twenty-Two

Rememberance
Jinah had now arrived at the Jamsil station since the directions required her to take the subway.
All she needed to do now was to walk 200m and then she would arrive at the entrance of Songpa Naru Park.  Before Jinah started walking, up ahead, she saw a nearby convenience store thinking it would be ok to stop by and buy a drink and some snacks.
______________________________________

At Daniel Lee's apartment...

Daniel had just come home from work early since he had seen all of  the  patients for the day at the clinic. While he drove home, he thought that the weather outside looked nice out enough to go out for a jog at a park though he hadn't gone jogging in a while. He was either too tired from work or just wanted to chill at home  watching tv.

The moment he stepped foot in his apartment, he immediately went up to his room to change into sweats. Afterwards, he went to the kitchen, packed a towel to wipe off the sweat, and got two water bottles just in case he got thirsty. Ten minutes later of checking if he got everything he needed, Daniel then  put on one of his snap backs, put his keys and wallet in the pockets of his pants, and put his phone in his jacket. He was finally ready to go so headed out of his apartment and down to his car.
______________________________________

Meanwhile, Jayden Han just came back from lunch to his desk to work on the medical codings.  But he couldn't help himself from looking at his cell phone that is on the desk next to the mouse pad. 

"Jinah, what are you doing right now?" Jayden softly muttered to himself as he tried to focus on the computer screen.

Suddenly, he recieved a text message but unfortunately, it wasn't who he thought it was.

To: My son

From: Mom


Jayden-ah when you get home from work, I need to tell you something.
___________________

After reading the text, Jayden quickly replied back before he started to work again.

______________________________________

At Seokchon Lake Park...

It had been an hour or two since Daniel has been jogging around the lake.  Half way there, the sweat was starting to get in his eyes.  However he did a double take as up ahead he saw Jinah. She was standing a bit too close to the lake with her phone in hand, ready to take her picture.  She thought it was a  good idea to have a photo with the view instead of taking one sitting on the bench. But as she was about to take the picture, a couple on a bike was going too fast which caused Jinah to slightly lose her balance. She tightly closed her eyes to wait for the impact of the water from the lake. In a matter of seconds, she felt two strong arms quickly wrap  around her waist.

"Don't worry, I got you!" a familiar voice said.
________________________________________________
Back at Mrs. Han's salon...
All morning it was busy as the salon had many customers to attend to. Finally, lunchtime came around and everyone was on lunch break. While everyone was eating, Mrs. Han told one of the ajummas to meet in her office in the back once she was finished eating.  After a few minutes, the ajumma finished her lunch and went to the back to see why Mrs. Han wanted her.
*knock*  *knock*
"Yes, come in," Mrs. Han said while she was looking at the schedule for the week.
"You wanted to see me?" the woman asked when she walked in.
Mrs. Han looked up and smiled at the woman before she asked her to sit down.
"I know you're wondering why I asked you here."  The woman nodded her head. “Well, I need you to help me come up with a plan to get my son with Yoon Bora."
The woman looked confused then Mrs Han further explained the reason that she was motivated because of what was said earlier in the salon.
"Um…okay, if that's what you want," the ajumma replied.
"It is...if you do this for me, you will be promoted to manager of the salon."
The woman thought for a second before agreeing to the offer. Mrs. Han told the ajumma that she will give her until tomorrow to hear her answer. When the ajumma was able to leave the room, she felt guilty because Bora had no clue how involved she would be in this plan.
"Bora-ssi, please forgive me for the pain I'll bring you soon," the ajumma whispered softly as she saw bora working on a client.