Faint

Adrenaline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SEHUN]

 

"Sehun ah. Dropped at cafe this afternoon."

 

"Hyung!" I bow as I saw Kris walked to me with a tight black jeans and a white shirt. His hair looked messy but still handsome. Well my brother, surely handsome like me.

 

"Sehun ahh. Come here and sit!" Kris wrapped his hand around my shoulder. 

 

The waiter served me a cup of latte and a cup of Americano for Kris. His favourite though. "Why--"

 

"I'm not sure either I should tell you but Suho came here yesterday--with Joohyun."

 

"What--" I put back my drink that I want to slurp at first. My eyes darting on Kris. 

 

"Like this." Kris moved closer. From leaning he straight his body in front of me. Kris sighed heavy. While me already out of breathe.

 

"She's your wife. And I knew you didn't love--"

 

"I do love Joohyun." I continued my slurp. The latte passed my throat tightly. It's turned bitter. Dark bitter. 

 

Kris stood up. Make a way to my side. He tapped my shoulder. 

 

"Fight for her."

 

*****

 

It's eight in night. But I'm still not going home yet. I sat on the bench near the park alone. Cupped my face and sighed. My heartbeat raced faster. Until my phone rang.

 

"Sehun.. It's me, Joohyun's mother. She faint infront the bathroom--"

 

"She's suffer for a tumor. She hid this from you but I couldn't ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter