Funeral

Adrenaline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We walked to school like before. I waited for him and there's him waited for me. I didn't understand but yes my day shines day by day after the we slept together. I'm not into anger as I will myself on slept with him, kissing with him and a few of bed scenes. 

 

"Nuna!" 

 

Baekhyun running towards me. While Sehun still stood next to me. Our laughter stopped. 

 

"Suho will be back tomorrow!" Baekhyun's seem so happy. 

 

 

[SEHUN]

 

I looked to Joohyun quickly. I knew she tried to hide her curves. And I knew she was glad Suho was back. But that's maybe be a tougher challenge or me as I knew and yes I felt it that Joohyun still do love Suho.

 

"Seriously? Great then.." Joohyun walked away to her class. Without looking back, she left me with Baekhyun. "Haishh, wae?" Baekhyun frown his eyebrow and scratching his head. 

 

I took a tour to the field as Joohyun had a sport class today. She didn't bring her sport uniform even. That witch. 

 

I saw her classmates were having fun playing football. My eyes eagerly searching for Joohyun. She must be sitting near as she didn't change into sport uniform. 

 

"Yakk!" I slightly pulled her hair as she was so focus with her phone. She looked at me. Gazing deep. "What do you want?"

 

She asked me and her voice sound that she not in a great mood.

 

"Nothing. I just done my class so I want to check you up."

 

Joohyun smirks followed by a light giggled. 

 

"Hey, stop joking you punk." Joohyun stood. Put her phone in her pocket and left me alone. 

 

"Oh Sehun! Come home for dinner today!" Joohyun smiled while waving. 

 

I startled. Clearing my throat. Well yes, Joohyun never went this sweet or kind to me. Something must be happened. It's couldn't be only because I pulled her hair. Aishh.. Ridiculous! 

 

I searched for Joohyun once I arrived home. I heard something going on in the kitchen. 

 

"Aiyyy it's can't be.."

 

I peeked from the living room and I saw Joohyun wore a blue shirt and a short pants with an apron was busting cooking. I grinned. 

 

"Oh.. You're home, Oh Sehun? Come and sit." Joohyun head to me and pushed my body towards the table. 

 

"You make all this.. alone?"

 

"Don't worry, I won't poison you."

 

Her cooking still could be accepted. I'm not giving any hope on her cook but after she put all her efforts on it, it's acceptable. Joohyun knew how to cook although it's still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter