She's Mine

Adrenaline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[JOOHYUN]

 

"This scent, this house."

 

I miss home. 

 

Suho put my bag on the sofa. He pulled the curtains. Letting the bright sun peered inside the house. 

 

I walked upstairs. Heading to my room. But my head hurt. I felt there's something I forgotten. I couldn't stamd myself until suddenly I collapsed in front my room door.

 

"Joohyun ah!" I only hear Suho calling. And I saw his shadow approaching me. 

 

 

[SUHO]

 

I bridal her to her room. Putting her gently on the bed. Tucked a cover on her pallor body. I looked around her room. Every nook, every edge. This was the first time I'm entering her room. 

 

Looking her books, stalking her albums until I found something unexpectedly. "Sehun--?"

 

I wonder when there was a photo of Sehun and Joohyun wearing a bride-groom outfits. I glanced it's deep. Joohyun wore a pure white gold dress, why Sehun with his black tuxedo. 

 

"They already married?"

 

I sighed. My heart pounding fast. My brain couldn't work in proper.

 

I stood. Wipe away the lack of tears on my eyes. I took out my phone. Dailing for Sehun's. "Meet me at the court tonight--" Call end. 

 

I'm just didn't understand what was happening now. Joohyun? Married? Sehun? When? This fact was so hard to be accepted! 

 

*****

 

Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter