School Day

Adrenaline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[JOOHYUN]

 

"I'm late! OH Sehun!!!"

 

Sehun just trying to test my patient. I had a bunch of homework and he still leisurely eating his sandwich. 

 

"Can you just wait? Annoying."

 

"What? You're the most annoying guy that I ever met!"

 

Sehun doing nothing. He only laughed.

 

"If not because mum asked me to go to school with you, i won't even want to looked at your face." I nagged. 

We kept our distance far. Sehun walked behind while me two kilometers infront. If I turned back, Sehun looked so tiny and blurred. Well that what I wanted. 

 

*****

 

I entered my class with a wide smile after two months mid year holidays. Everyone seems so happy and wild with excitement want to tell their holidays stories. I sat on my place at the edge of the class. As I was the fifth tallest in my class. But still I'm shorter than Oh Sehun. I didn't know what he was! A monster maybe. 

 

My attention stole by the three guys passing my class. I long my neck to clear my vision looking at them. Chanyeol, Yixing and Suho were my upper seniors. But still in the same batch but they were in the upper class and I'm in the below. 

 

Suho.. Three years in relationship with him. We started dating on last February in Namsan Tower. He confessed first. And I still remembered our first kiss! "Suho!" I yelled. Waving to him. He turned and smiled. Waving back and entered my class. He slowly approaching me with a curves at his lips. "Wae?"

 

"Follow me!"

 

I grapped him by the wrist, forcing him to follow me. I lead him to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter