Unexpected

Adrenaline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up late in evening. I stared outside the windows and sky started fading dark. Night will appear in just a few minutes soon. I sat on my bed and pasted my palm on the face. Took a heavy sigh before I stood and heading outside. 

 

Once the door quacked, I saw Joohyun was sitting on the sofa pressing her laptop. I glanced at her. She didn't look at me. I walked straight to the kitchen. Poured a glass of water and gulped. Wet my throat. I once again peeked on Joohyun at the sofa. She still in the same position. But this time she yawning a few times. Usually she will take a nap at this hours but now she need to prepare the report of the orientation. 

 

"Drink?" I passed her a glass of milk. She looked up and frowning her face. "Ahh--thanks."

 

"Baekhyun went home at what time?" I gulped my drink. 

 

"Ahh around five?" She glared the clock. Guessing the time. 

 

"He hugged you ah?" I leaned against the sofa and locked her gazed firmly. 

 

Joohyun looked up. She swallowed her first gulped bitterly. 

 

"Yes." She replied short with a light nodded. 

 

"Well you shouldn't do that. I thought you already know that. I'm your husband though and I'm seeing what you done." I blinked. What the hell I'm talking about. Oh . I felt a warm blush of embarrassment on my cheeks. I put the glass near my lips and gulped again and again. The drink sudden turn tasteless.

 

"Excuse me?" Joohyun's voices sounded curious. 

 

"Nothing. I need to get upstairs and take a shower--"

 

Faster I stood up and walked away from the living room. But Joohyun seems so unsatisfied with my answer when she followed me upstairs while yelling. 

 

"Hey Sehun! What you have said? HUSBAND?"

 

She yelled and her footsteps heard loud as she was already nearer. Sounding like she was marching for her cheer leading team.

 

"Oh Sehun!" Her last screamed when she was losing her stability after I turned back and grabbed her wrist. 

 

"Shut up and listen to me well!"

 

 

[JOOHYUN]

 

My head got whipped around by the force of Sehun's strong arms. I was moving sideways, stumbling to keep up on stable. He dragged me around the corner and into his room. Sehun clenching his jaw, walked over to the door and locked it.

 

"I'm sorry.. let's just forget this." Sehun knew how shattered my voice was be when I ran my hand through my hair. Sehun held me tightly, looking straight in to my eyes 

 

"I'm so done with all this lies. Whoever you're, who ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter