Amnesia

Adrenaline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I bought a cup of instant coffee. I lost my appetite. But I stillstill need something to support my stomach. I make a sit near the coffee machine. I gulped the coffee. Still hot but I kept on gulped. 

 

"Sehun--" I looked up when my name being called. 

 

"Mum.." I smiled to the old lady with a white sweater and black ponytail. She sat next to me. She hugged herself as the cold of that night killed our bones. 

 

"Joohyun was a tough girl since she was a kid. When I divorced with her dad, she started to be a silent. She kept her secret. And she kept about her illness--"

 

Mother burst into a silent tears. I moved closer to her. Hugging her. I felt sad and my world distraction but I knew Joohyun's mother more hurt than me.

 

*****

 

I going home to pack her things, clothes. Joohyun must be longer in the ward. I took a few of her shirt, parties and her socks. I packed it in her luggage. I grabbed her headset and ipod. She might be bored once she awake later. 

 

I entered the entrance with a bag on my right hand. My other hand pressed my phone as Kai text me about this evening basketball practice. I told him that I need to skip today as I have some important matter. Yes, Joohyun.

 

"I'm--"

 

"Sehun!" Joohyun's mum pulled my wrist. "Why?" 

 

Her mother bow. Hugging herself. 

 

"Joohyun already awake."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter