Confession

Adrenaline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SEHUN]

 

I got a morning call from Soo Jung. Even I didn't want to answer but I have too. Only this way I could handle with Joohyun's matter. "Hello?"

 

"Sehun? I'm in front your house! Came out faster." 

 

'Beep....' Hang up.

 

I moved to house where Kai, Tao and Jongdae live as Joohyun's asked me to do so. Minseok live together with Lay and Chanyeol while Luhan live with his luxury house in Busan. Giving an excuse to Kai was easy. Saying that my house in renovation already make Kai gave me his permission to stay.

 

I quacked the door. Seeing a girl stood in front it with a mirror im her hand. Soo Jung wore a pair of well-cut black trousers and with a charcoal grey shirt. Soo Jung was the passionate girl I ever saw. She smiled radiantly.

 

"What?"

 

"Let's go! Joohyun already discharged, so we need to celebrate her!" Soo Jung grabbed my arms and clinging. 

 

"Wait a second. I don't want!" I yelled.

 

"Sehun-- please! You're my boyfriend, right? So you need to be there too!" She grinned.

 

"Excuse me, Miss Jung Soo Jung. We never declared anything. And we just bumped up again a few weeks past. Stop being nonsense!"

 

"But, I declared it that way!"

 

Soo Jung cupped my face, and kissed my lips. Three seconds. 

 

"Soo Jung ah!" I pushed her body away. She moved backward and nearly falling down. 

 

"Sehun, you know I love you since we are kids? I turned into this pretty, gorgeous just to win your heart! Do you think I'm going back here for what?! It's not for Joohyun but for you, Oh Sehun!"

 

I saw her tears. She's crying. 

 

"There's something fishy here. I don't like you, or even love you! I hav someone that I love, Soo Jung.."

 

"Really--" Her voice sounds chocked. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter