First Kiss

Adrenaline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[JOOHYUN]

 

I just wondered why Sehun still not arrived. Like hell it's me having an extra class but why him the one that late? I grabbed the remote control and switch on the tv. I glanced towards the clock. Showing 7 in the night. I don't know why I'm feeling so anxious. Why Sehun didn't come home yet?

 

I heard a slammed from the front door. Forcing me to run down the stairs and get the person. "Sehun!" I saw his pallor body wasn't stable anymore before he collapsed in front the door. 

 

I run towards him. Make me grabbed his fainted body on the floor and hugged him firmly. I called his name a few times but no answer. Sehun's palm turned cold. And I was at sixes and sevens. I tried to pulled him to the nearby living room where we use to have our midnight movie. I don't have energy to carry him up to his room and even on the sofa. So I took a pillow and comforter. Lying Sehun on it. His eyes still closed. Added my nervousness. 

 

"Sehun.."

 

I called him again. Squeezing his hand tight. We used to fight but that time I need to forget all of it as Sehun wasn't in well.

 

[SEHUN]

 

I opened my eyes lid heavily. I still can feel the dizziness effect by the force of the falling. I looked up to the ceiling. Feeling weird when I'm not in my room. Then I saw a tiny body sleeping next to me. With half of her face closed by her hair. Curling her body as she was cold. Joohyun slept so well. Yes, she always did. I took my hand and brushing her hair back with my fingers, and letting the tips linger on her cheeks. 

 

"Err.. " 

 

She moans. I heard that. Quickly pulled my fingers from her cheeks. She raised her face and looked at me with her half opened eyes. 

 

"Don't move. Stay for a mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter