Kris

Adrenaline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went for my basketball practice fill with eager. Or more to anger. I couldn't understand when I'm totally mad on Joohyun. But I couldn't do nothing to stop her. 

 

"What's wrong with Sehun?" Kai confused. Minseok slightly wrinkling his eyebrow. 

There's Minseok, Jongdae and Kai together practising playing basketball. Tao wasn't attend because he had some family matters. So only four of us practicing that day. None of them knew about my relationship with Joohyun. As I knew Kai do like Joohyun. 

 

I shoot it perfectly into the net. Score my second goal. Practicing until late night. We prepared ourself for the next match next week. Even Luhan, Chanyeol and Yixing included. But they rarely practiced with us as they always practiced at Luhan's family basketball court. Rich boy. 

 

*****

 

"Tomorrow we need to have a lesson with those three snobbish guys." Jongdae make a joke followed by a loud laughter from us. 

"Rest well guys!" 

 

We separated at the junction as my house was in west while them in east. Same direction. So Minseok dropped me at the nearby bustop. My wath shows 11:43 in night and it's so impossible for a bus to stop at this hour. I didn't have other choice than walking home.

 

*****

 

The front door clicked. The main living room was dark. Joohyun must be sleeping already I guess. I opened my shoes and put it in the shoes rack. Putting the house key inside the key pouch next to the door. I walked heading to my room. But I saw the kitchen still in light. 

 

I sighed before heading there first for switch off the light. When I arrived there, I saw a perfect dinner standby on the table. But it's turned cold already. 

 

"Joohyun wait for me!" 

 

I ran upstairs. To her room. I clicked opened the door and saw she was sleeping in her dimly lit room. With her exposed leg. I sneakily entered. Make my way beside her bed. Pulling her cover and closed her whole body. I smiled. Seeing her beauty sleeping face.

 

"Sleep well, my dear." Whispered and I kissed her on forehead. 

 

*****

 

She cooked plenty much tonight. Even my favourite dish. I forgot to tell her that I went home late. Well actually I'm not this sure that she will cook. If I knew I must be home early. 

 

I make my sat and grabbed the chopstick. Eat what Joohyun had cooked. I thought her cooking skills had gone better than before. 

 

"She already knew how to differentiate between sugar and salt."

 

 

[SUHO]

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter