Death

Adrenaline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[SUHO]

 

I arrived in the airport in noon. I glared my watch as the driver was late to fetch me up. I drive by my own as I asked the driver to take another car. I would like to meet Joohyun first. I missed her. Three weeks being apart totally not okay. I drive back to her house. Bough her some sweet chocolates as she loved to eat chocolate. 

 

I opened her house's gate. Walking to the door. I saw a pair of unknown sneaker in front her door. "Don't be-" I press the bell. Waiting for her to answer. The door opened. I saw Joohyun. "Baby!" I hugged her, brushing her hair. "Are you doing well?" I looked at her. Joohyun's face expression seems fade. "Why--"

 

"Who's come, jagi--" I looked behind Joohyun. I saw Sehun without a shirt climbing down the stairs. Sehun seems shocked. He didn't came near. "Actually--" Joohyun shuttering to answer me. 

 

I looked back to Joohyun. With her loosy shirt, messy hair, and I guessed she didn't even wore her bra. "Don't be-- you guys are having a --" I chocked. 

 

"We just--" Joohyun avoid my eyes. She played with her fingers. "Yes-- so why?" Sehun interrupted. Approaching me and Joohyun at the door. He came closer and wrapping his arm around Joohyun's waist. 

 

"We need to talk!" I grabbed her coat next to the door and dragged her to the backyard. "Let me go!" She refusing. I let her go. We exchanged look. "Explain this!"

 

"What? He's my husband, why I can't have a with him? What the hell is wrong with you, Suho?!" She yells.

 

"No no! You're mine! You can't be with that bastard!" 

 

Joohyun slapped me. "Watch your mouth, he was Oh Sehun, my husband!"

 

Joohyun passed by me and leave. I rolling my eyes up and down. "." 

 

I drove home drunk. I let my tears out as it's so damn ing hurt to keep. The road looked blurred. And the lights chocking my eyes I tried to drive properly, but I can't. i knew i drove in perils. Then, I heard a loud sound of hon, a dark thing and a huge light approaching my car. I closed my eyes. "Joohyun--" My lips mumbling.

 

 

*****

 

[JOOHYUN]

 

I got a called from Chanyeol saying that Suho caught into an accident. 

 

"He met with a lorry. They said his injury was serious. He's now under the surgery. And, he kept on calling your name, Joohyun."

 

What Chanyeol said in the call just now, linger

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter