Ability Classes

Gakuen Alice: Alice Academy (Fanfic Version).
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We exist to break such rules." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONES POV

Today was the day of the week where the High school Freshmen, College and Senior's get together for a certain class. As Minhee walked she was also oblivious to the on-going whispers and stares of the students around her. All she felt was happiness when she was with Sumin and Suho. Minhee then questions Sumin, "Hey, Sumin what type of Alice are you?", She turns with a bored look, "Technology type."

She then looks at Suho as well, "How about you Suho?". Suho smiles his warm smile. " The predisposition type." She then turned to Luhan who was seated in frony of them, Luhan had decided to stay behind as Baekhyun was called from the "upper staff" for urgent matters. Even Luhan didn't really know what was up with Baekhyun. As Minhee talked to him, he seemed annoyed and so his fellow Bunny would answer for him in signs. 

"How about Luhan?", The sign the bunny heled said: ACTIVE TYPE.

Minhee who seemed unfazed by Luhans annoyance simply nodded happily and curiously asked the classmates around her who answered gleely.Minhee was still confused howeverand shaked her head in frustration, Mr. Narumi took the stand by explaining to her what this all meant. " At Alice Academy classes based on Alices are seperated into four types, where students explore their powers in their designated classes." Minhee listened with open ears, "Four types?", Mr Narumi seemed to be hesitating but decided to tell her anyways. "Actually its five categories.Even with the Elementary, middle school, Highschool and College , there is only 300 students in Alice Academy. Since the operated together the divisions are placed into joint activities like Cultural activites, clubs and festivals. Most of the students end up in predispostion, Technology, or active Alice types. If you don't fit in there you are most likely a special type. Their is also Dangerous type, but this class is very rare and what goes on it is secretive, these people have alices so strong but so dangerous that they are kept away from normal types who don't seem as harmful. 

The first type which is the Predisposition type, is what students end up in.Most of the common alices belong to this class all of the traditional alices end up here and its very normal however the students in that class are serious. An example would be class rep Suho who has illusion, He is a high end EXO member however when it comes to alice types everyone is treated equally and accordingly. Next on the list are Technology type, this class is very experimental and their work can create an alice level for them, this class is very individual based and is pretty quiet as everyone tends to themselves rather then as a whole class, an example would be Sumin.  Next is active types me and Luhan would be in this class, this class is based on human bodies and pheromones this class cannot force alice levels with inventions or such unlike the other classes. 

Last but not least, The Special Type. Its basically for students who don't fit any of the three and is very different, student wise. Each student has a different with usually no colleration to the next alice. As far as the class could be described enviornment wise, it is pretty chaotic and pecuilar, Most students see this class as the "leftover" class and many students look down upon this class. " 

Minhee nods as she tries to let her brain digest all that information which Mr. Narumi has told her. "Sensei? Which type am I?" Everyone blankly looks at her as if she should know the obvious answer and then she finally gets it. " Oh no don't tell I am a sepcial type?" She panicks, can this day get any worse for her? Now it gives people more reason to talk and hate her. Mr. Narumi shakes his head smiling while patting her head. "None of your freinds its a leftover class that was just started by some snobby students. Some of my best and well-known students come from that class. Don't let that rumor get to you."

However even Mr. Narumi's reassuring words, Minhee stayed depressed throughout the rest of the classes and thought about how weird the class really is. But then her mind changed as she wondered what class Baekhyun would have been in, I mean he is her partner after all, she should know at least that much about him. As she was thinking someone answered her thoughts outloud from the back as she walked. "He is a dangerous type." She turns and faces Chanyeol with his usual big grin he wears. She thanks him as he nods like its no problem, of course he would know , he is a mind reader. Thats right, she thought, that class is very secretive and apparently not many students knows what goes on there, they also don't participate together like the other alice types, I guess when you have Fire as an Alice your bound to be in there. Whatever goes on in there is a mystery and it depends on their teacher.

Baekhyun is mysterious himself anyways she thought As she is about to turn to the other side of the building she runs into Baekhyun, speak of the devil himself, he looks like he ran a marathon and stares at her as she jumps from the scare he gave her by running into her. He then grabs her and pulls her through the bushes as he puts his hands on . He then whispers to her, "Say one word and I'll kill you." Minhee is shocked and scares and even if she wanted to protest his hands were strong and she could only stay still, as he whispered those words. Minhee then hears someone calling Baekhyun. 
 

"BAEKHYUN! I Suggest you answer if you are here, Baekhyun." The person after that seems to leave as his footsteps get more distance until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter