Minhee Vs. Baekhyun

Gakuen Alice: Alice Academy (Fanfic Version).
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't judge a book by its cover."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

BAEKHYUNS POV

I look around as I hear commotion about that new Student Min-hee and my members discussing Luhans whereabouts.

 

Kai stands up sighing while putting his hands behind his head, “ I wonder how far she got through the Woods, I mean its not just any regular woods. “ I nod as I feel Sehun sit next to me, “Hah as if she could past bear I mean he is the deadliest of the woods, looks cute but will kill you on the spot. After all he’s not called Guardian of the woods for nothing.”

 

I think things through not saying a word simply nodding at whatever they were saying, Kai then looks at Sehun and exclaims, “ Really? You never know~ She might have some awesome Alice and might kick his . “ I then see Ya el sneak up behind Kai, “Nah she has no alice is probably just lying about the hole alice deal.”

 

Xiumin looks a tad bit concerned and softly says, “ What if shes hurt? I am abit worried maybe we took this too far.” I coldly give them a stare while I usher Kai to come to me. “Oi Kai Show me the situation in the woods.” “sure thing baek.”

 

Ya el runs up to me, “I’m sure she learned her lesson now right Baekhyun?”

 

“Oi Ya el, you and I both and everybody else  knows very well this isn’t some place you can easily step foot in. No matter what we are held top secret from the world for a reason.” I don’t even bother to look at her as stupidity annoys me the most and right now Ya el was being epitome of stupidity itself.

 

Earlier I remember I used my alice on her and somehow  it had no effect and it wasn’t because I was tired either, just who the hell is she?

It pissed me off that somehow she wouldn’t be afraid to be near me as well.

 

Minhees POV
 

“Look guys we finally caught Animal pheromone guy.” I pointed excitedly to Luhan sitting down with utter annoyance written on his face.

 

I crouch down to Luhan who has been tied up by now by Sumin. “we would like you to do something about Piyo-chan.” I smile gently, I know we literally kidnapped him but we meant no harm he just seemed like last resort for help.

 

I pushed him nicely towards Piyo-Chan, the huge chick. Then I hear silence until Luhan speaks with much anger and disgust.

“Don’t touch me.” I stare at his back with a poker face.

“Your ugly too, don’t dare touch me.” My poker face turns into anger. Ugly?! Has he seen himself?!? Okay fine he is good-looking but his personality totally ruined it.

 

Before I can explode, Suho holds me back. “Luhan I am sorry, but you seemed like our last hope unless you want Sumin to shoot it with a tranquilizer and put it to sleep, but I know hes a chick so me and Minhee felt extra bad and she decided to call you, since you are good at this and are able to take care of this.” He looked extra sorry as well, I felt bad for Suho , we dragged him because hes so nice.

 

Sumin stared emotionless at Luhan, “I could always just shoot it already, I love chicken. “ Me and the rest of us tried stopping her. “NOOOOOO SUMIN!”

 

Luhan sighed and nodded slowly. “Okay fine I’ll do it but promise to not peek at what I do, okay?.” We nodded enthusiastically.

 

We hid behind a bush peering over defying Luhans every command. “Why doesn’t he want us to see it?”

 

Suho shrugs, “Even if I am an EXO member I don’t know much about Luhan, he is very secretive with his Alice for some reason and barely anyone has seen it.  To tell you the truth not many people know much about him, his face and personality doesn’t match. “

 

Sumins nods adding, “He seems so cool and in different, yet at times he may do outrageous things he is quite the weirdo.” I stare nodding and we all peer over, I wonder how he really is. What is the real Luhan like?

 

We see as he calmly approaches Piyo-Chan, Piyo-chans eyes sparkle and Luhan smiles for the first time ever at him, he reaches his hands out and piyo-chan carries him, Luhan is even laughing.

We stare in a poker face mode as we see this totally different side to Luhan. WHAT . THE.HELL.?!?

 

THE TRUE LUHAN?!?!

NO POV

 

Back at the school Kai ran to Baekhyun. “Baek, I just found out from Kyungsoo that those three captured Luhan! Thanks to his clairvoyance alice.”

 

Back in the forest the seniors from the Animal club came over and safely took Piyo-chan to eat. Luhan and Piyo-chan cried good-bye.

 

He then realized that they  had saw everything so he turns around super pissed.

Sumins smiles slyly. “Wow things turns out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter