I'm Coming Sumin-ah.

Gakuen Alice: Alice Academy (Fanfic Version).
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Hello Kim Min-Hee here. It’s been at least a month since Sumin has left for school, well not just any school a special school. I miss her a lot but before she left she told me some things to keep holding onto. I know Sumin is very bad with words so I just accepted her few words given to me and appreciated her last presence here.

 

I sit down on the porch of my backyard and daze off to the memories of her and me. Sumin’s parents were also broken down as well as they saw her getting taken off by some guys from the government giving little to no time to say goodbyes to Sumin, while I think I am in pain I wonder how Sumin is coping with all this though she was never one to show emotions on surface she was still a sensitive and kind person at heart. Sumin was their only daughter too.

 

I my bottom lips feeling the chapped part of it, I guess this indicates that I have been out here for quite some time but my thoughts still keep me in daze, right now I would be with Sumin , most probably doing random stuff, but now I don’t have much people and I even avoid my current friends because they remind me too much of Sumin. Her parents said she won’t be back any time soon. I throw my head back and groan kicking my feet in frustration. As I throw my head back I catch an angry face staring right back at me, oh .

 

“G-grandpa..your back early..” I give him a small fake smile to avoid his boiling anger coming forth onto me.

 

“Kim Min-Hee I went outside for an hour to do some important work and I come back seeing little to no chores done?!? What is the meaning of this young lady?!” He bangs his cane causing me to shriek a little.

 

“Grandpa I got distracted I am sorry I will do it right now, like right away.” I quickly get up like hes going to kill me if i don't do my chores. I skid past him to the kitchen and grab the plates and trays that have been dirtied. I don't hate grandpa , I do love him a lot but man , despite his age he can be quite scary and rowdy. As I finish my chores I realize its night time now and I collapse in my *futon as my feet give away to the tiredness I feel after a good day of hard work. Man I should be paid for this.

I then check my phone quickly to see if I missed anything worth seeing for, I then feel this sudden pang in my heart, and it seriously hurts. I realize I missed Sumin.

I really cannot function my regular life without Sumin. I want to always be with her I promised her I would always be with her, right by her side. But look where we both are now, I then sprang up to a sitting position on my bed, a light bulb has in my head. I could simply follow her to that school I mean its not bad and ill work hard for my grades so I wouldn’t be of any burden.

I rush over to my closet and stuff my bag full of clothes and some other things I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter