Class B!

Gakuen Alice: Alice Academy (Fanfic Version).
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A connection pulls us together."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT IS THIS?!
 

I step into the room as it is in complete chaos. Kids all over murmuring and wondering who I was making me feel more nervous.

 Suho pats my shoulder, “Welcome to Class B, make yourself at home, you may seem confused but I assure you , you will know pretty soon. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me.”

Above my head I see a kid equally handsome but flying!?! He says in a monotone yet curious voice.

“Who the hell is this?”.

“Kai that’s the new  kid Naru brought in.”

“Eh Kyungsoo really? I wonder if she is a true alice.”

 

Who is she?

What the hell is she looking at?

I heard the whispers all and faces turning to me giving me sour looks. I stare in awe at the kid that is floating in thin air and teleporting all over the place, they also had kids with extraordinary hearing.

 

“Hey, Min-Hee don’t be surprised those alices in our class aren’t even a big deal and are the most common alices so far.” Sumin said with a blank face.

 

“Wahh… it’s not some trick right?!?!” I stare with sparkly eyes.

 

“Are you an idiot of course not its all real Min-hee, get used to it.” She hits my head as she sighs.

 

“I don’t know what’s your alice but I’ll tell you one thing, we are complete strangers here okay? I am aiming for the best student award this year I don’t want to get involved with you and your troubles.”

 

She still says that with a blank face and blinks once before turning to walk away.

 

“S-sumin!”. Best student award? \

 

“This school isn’t like normal schools therefore you will have to face things on the way, but good luck anyway, idiot. “ She waves my hand across my face before turning her back and walking away with not even an ounce of emotion or feelings of turning back.

 

She has always been like this and even though she is cold at times I take it as her way of telling me to mature up I guess. I am envious of her, she has direction in her life and she follows it with maturity but me? I fiddle my hands as I admit to myself; I have no direction and no maturity.

 

I see the teacher walk and I stand beside him as he introduces me.

 

“Guys welcome Kim Min-Hee , she is new here at the academy and our new friend so please be kind to her.” He smiles a pleasant smile as I bow down.

 

“Hello! My name is Kim Min-Hee nice to meet you all, please take care of me well.” I smile a pleasant smile with no harm meant when I feel paper balls being thrown at me and as I look up they are also bullying the teacher as the teacher says nothing possibly out of fear and sobbing in the corner of the desk his hands rest upon.

 

I hug his shoulder for support and hear kids yell.

 

“What the ? Friend? HAH?!”

 

“Stupid teacher you’re a real chicken, haha.”

 

“Stupid girl get out of here you are not welcome.”

 

What? I didn’t come here to get discouraged, I thought if its an elite school they treat you the way they should but these kids lack so much respect even to the point of bullying a teacher.

 

I turn to Sumins direction as she turns away confirming her term “strangers” once again. I walk past them to empty seat as I walk down the aisle I see two girls waving, maybe not everyone was so bad.

I’m going to try my best , albeit all this chaos and unacceptance.

 

 I sit in the seat smiling and poking the person next to me. “Hello nice to meet you! I hope we get along as seat mates.”

 

He had a book on his face and his feet on top of the seat next to him as the other boy sitting next to him turned his head away so I was unable to make the faces.

 

The boy takes of his book and my eyes widen in horror. Its Baekhyun. The Baekhyun I wanted to avoid, he has a nonchalant face on as he stares at me.

 

“Oh its you lacy girl.” He smirks a little and the boy  beside him has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter