The Official Game

Gakuen Alice: Alice Academy (Fanfic Version).
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She is our ray of hope." 

=======

The long day started for Minhee and as usual people would say insults behind her back. Min-hee was very used to it now and brushed it aside, afterall she had friends and wasn't alone in all of this. She saw Sumin ahead of her and almost jumped on her. She felt very glad to have seen her that easily, but Sumin just sped up her speed using an invention of hers and left Minhee in the back to drop down on her . She groaned in annoyance, Sumin always did this, she was quite the poker face and wasn't very used to showing emotions, be it facial or vocal.
 

"Y-Yahhhh Sumin!, How mean and here I thought you missed me you meanie!", Suho chuckled and caught up with her and even helped her up, Suho was like her angel of hope, when it is raining, he becomes her umbrella. 

"Come on Minhee, You know how Sumin is, anyways we will be late if we don't hurry up, and trust me with your reputation, a late slip is the last thing you will need, now come on!", Minhee nodded and ran with Suho, leave it up to Class President Suho to care about school and education the most. This wasn't the first he lectures her or anyone and it won't be the last, he is a leader after all.

They both headed into class just in time, while Sumin had long been arrived and had taken her seat and started reading a book, of course she acts like those two don't exist as she is in her own world. 

Since the teacher was on it's way Minhee decided to just take her seat instead of bothering Sumin, like her normal routine, her feets dragged slowly with dread to her seat as that was where Satan himself would be seated, she just had to take a seat next to Baekhyun, It was fixed as well, so she had no escape, how badly she wanted to take the open seat next to Suho. 

Everyone sat down and she watched as he doors opened, it was Baekhyun and his gang of people, AKA EXO. 

MInhee groanedand slammed her head on he desk but looked up to see that they were making eye contact now, Baekhyuns blank eyes were staring into her clear eyes. 

But she quickly looked away as he sat down next to her while Luhan on the other side of him. That eye contact sure freaked her out, god knows what he was thinking when he looked at her like that, he had the same expression that Sumin would have, the same poker face that you were unable to read and left you curious. Not being able to read people scares many as they are usually the type of people who seem to have something to hide. 

Baekhyun was silent as the other EXO members joked around, Suho was still excluded as usual, even if he was part of them, but he didn't looked phased in fact he looked focused as the teacher was teaching away. The day went on just like that, Minhee just ignored them and Lunch came rolling in, people all got up while chatting with their friends and made their way to the Cafeteria, EXO had done the same and Minhee had done so as well, catching up with Suho and Sumin up front.

"So Guys, I have an idea! I feel like our class can bond just a tiny bit if we have a game, like dodgeball, in my last high school, we had tons of fun during the competition and people made good friends all over and most importantly were happy!", Minhee exclaimed in excitement, Dodgeball allowed players to throw a ball from their own team to the opposing team player and get them 'out', if you don't want to get out you have to doge the ball.

Suho smiled at Minhee's postiveness, though their pure mind of hers might get hurt later, there was a reason why Suho and Sumin kept her under their wing and protected, they wanted her mind to remain the same, most of the kids who entered Alice Academy were very damaged after some time, the school can be a personal nightmare, and many young kids get brainwashed, not seeing remaining family outside can get lonely. Suho had his own ways to hide his damage, he was a good student and nice but sometimes his thoughts were scary, he just learned to never speak about them, and Sumin, well as you can see she just never speaks unless she needs too so thats her way to hide herself.

"You Know what Minhee, I think its a great idea but its gonna be a hassle to convince kids in Class B to even play this, most of them are not fond of you." Suho states truthfully with a kind smile as the trio take their tray of food and sit down in their corner to eat lunch.

Sumin just rolls her eyes and mutters something before digging her chopsticks in her food, "Pabo." 

Minhee pouted when she heard Sumin but was happy she got support from Suho and surprisngly gave him a tight friendly hug, from their corner they could see EXO's table as all the members were eating, it was their own special table, however, Suho didn't associate himself with them as friends, he didn't find the bunch to be a good influence, especially when they all just followed Baekhyuns ways. 

"It doesn't hurt to try does it? I'll see wha I can do to convince them. You'll see they will say yes, I have magical powers of persuasion." Minhee giggled and smiled widely, she always found a way to get her way. Lunch came to an end and they all headed back, the last class ended early, and the students just had to wait till the bell rang before leaving, the teacher gave a free period, Minhee found this to be a perfect oppurtunity to bring up the game. The teacher left and students fooled around, they laughed and walked around. Some flying , running as usual. 

Minhee got up and walked over to the front of the classroom and shouted, people turned around simply because they wanted to know what else did this girl have up her sleeve, class B had to admit having her around made class much more interesting, before it was just the same old with Baekhyun thought they would never admit that in public in the fear of EXO's wrath. 

"Attention everyone! So I have an idea, Do you all just get bored and feel life is not fun? I mean with the overflowing looking down on normal humans must get boring. In order to prove normal humans can be equally as intelligent, I say we play Dodgeball, I'm sure you all know what it is. So What do you say? It won't hurt to try, we can have two teams, Minhees and the next captain, whoever volunteers that is." She smirked, she was challenging them and before anyone can answer, Yael stepped u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter