Being an Alice

Gakuen Alice: Alice Academy (Fanfic Version).
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You are still you, don't dwell on others."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

MINHEES POV 

 I have successfully passed the Challenging of exam and enrolled into Alice Academy, you could say I’m one of the top geniuses as well. Okay okay, I am not a genius in fact I’m very far from that but this is a step towards it and of course being close to Sumin. Baekhyun, Luhan and the other exo members along with Sumin gather around me, soon after Mr. Narumi. They cheer, obviously Luhan and Baekhyun looked forced to do so. Hey! Can’t they genuinely be happy for him, even if we hate each other?

 

I bow down excitedly. “Thank y—

 

“Shut up moron.” I feel a object hit me across the face hard.  I suddenely realize all that was a mere dream. Sumin used one of her inventions to wake me up, I inwardly sob. Of course it was a dream. The EXO members would never accept me , even if they were forced too.

 

Oh yea, I remember last night me and Baekhyun fought resulting in him fainting. I now recall Mr. Narumi’s words.

 

“Normally now I would show you to the head master but he’s a very busy person. So basically its impossible to see him. However you are fully permitted to attend classes by tomorrow onwards. We will have your dorm soon ready as well.” He winked and smiled a positive smile towards me.

 

“But now that your official enrollment is done you will no longer have contact with anyone outside of the school, that includes your family.” I froze up laughing, thinking its some sick joke since Mr.Narumi does that normally. But his face turned serious and I knew he wasn’t joking.

 

“But Mr. Narumi I ran out with no word towards Grandpa, I am sure shes worrying sick for me—

 

He shakes his head. “ I am sorry Minhee. That is school policy, no further words on that.” I look down and then to everyone around me, I am sure everyone has been facing this until now, they all have endure the same pain as well.

 

‘I understand I will be mature and endure just like everyone else.” I try to say this with a serious face but it fails as I feel tear drops fall. To apart from loved ones is something I can never seem to endure. But at this point I have to endure this.

 

Suho pats my shoulder. “How about you write a letter Minhee? Atleast then your grandpa knows where you are. You can write letters and hand it over to the school officials or teachers, they will make sure it reaches your grandpa I am sure then he will worry less and he will understand on your whereabouts.” He smiles a gentle smile in hopes of cheering me up.

 

Mr. Narumi smiled. “If you work hard enough the school will notice you and award you by letting you see your grandpa.”  Then I see Baekhyun who starts squirming and his eyes then open almost immediately after.  “Uhm Baekhyun are you oka—

 

Luhan blocks me as Sumin stays under her invention protection. “Minhee stay behind.”

 

Fire a blazes soon after within Baekhyun, it clams down after seconds but his face is not calm he looks extremely consumed by anger.

 

“Naru do you want to die?” Mr. Narumi simply smiles making a peace sign towards Baekhyun.

 

“I knew it, you would be extremely mad, since everyone saw that kiss that I just gave you.” He sticks his tongue he almost looks used to Baekhyuns ways.

 

“Shut the hell up.” He spits out. Then a huge siren noise comes out. “Oh Baekhyun~ You know what awaits you, I can’t save you this time so if I were you I would be running by now instead of yelling at me. Other wise the guy you so much despise will come running this way right now.”

 

His anger vanished and he gulped. He looked a tad bit scared but he simply got up and ran out. Luhan followed suit. But before he runs completely into the distance. Baekhyun stops and turns to me, shooting me a glare and a smirk with a thumbs down. “Hey idiot, your so going to regret coming here on your own will. Your optimistic idiot.  Come on Luhan say bye to your friends.”

 

Well if your thinking we are the friends that’s not the case it’s the animals around him. Those two bastrads, how rude they can be. And I thought Luhan was different, guess I was wrong its like nice guy is gone once Baekhyun decides to come along. “If it weren’t for them I wouldn’t regret anything!”

 

Sumin then mutters in a matter-of-factly based tone. “That means you regret idiot.”

 

I return back to present time. I slowly enter the class once again with a smile.

 

Mr. Narumi ushers to stand in front of the class. “Once again class she has returned, a surprise huh? Don’t be mean to her and take care of her. Shes an official alice just like you guys.” I bow down and smile brightly.

 

People come all around me. “Congratulations, welcome to Alice Academy.”  “Hey what kind of alice do you have?” “How did you beat bear?!”

 

Ya el mutters in annoyance. “I can’t believe how fake people can be, now they are all over her? Who even stated she was a fake alice.” Chanyeol saw with his usual grin on his face. “You did.”

 

“Okay Everyone quite down and pay attention to class. You can talk later, listen to your homeroom teacher, PLEASE.” Mr.Narumi said sternly they all nodded in response.
 

“Well it looks Baekhyun is skipping once again. How foolish of him.” He shakes his head and sighs but still has tha aloof grin on his face. Maybe he is a sadist. Eeek!

We all quietly take our seat when the EXO mem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter