Hardships & Friendships

Gakuen Alice: Alice Academy (Fanfic Version).
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We are both the same, just that we don't know it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MINHEE'S POV

WHAT?!

I am a no star?! This cannot be happening, so soon and it’s already decided?! As I shake my head in frustration The EXO members just stare at me, while Ya el and the others try to contain their laughter, she is almost about to burst, that is how red she is.

 

The others all looked astonished; they went up to Mr. Jinno. “Jin-Jin are you serious? That soon? But she just came here and we have never had a no star in the high school division ever, this is the first time?!.”

 

He simply stared at the students with no sign of emotion or any doubt with his abrupt decision.

 

Students all around couldn’t believe their ears, and they all started to make a ruckus, I just wanted to shrink away, being more put down than ever.

 

“Are you serious?! This is a first in the history of the high school division?!”

 

Ya el then burst out laughing going up to me, “I guess you really are something, it’s not easy to be a no-star. Mr. Jinno is awesome.”

 

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing she was that cruel that she was going to sit there and plan this for me, she gets enjoyment out of my pain and she likes it even better if I cry. ing sadist.

 

“And whose fault do you think that is huh Ya el? Ever since I came here you made my life pure hell.” I glared at her, I am not sad anymore, more like the tears have been by anger, there is only so much that I can take.

 

Ya el chuckled before responding to me,” Oh Please, stop making up excuses for yourself, no matter what we do, it’s your fault that you received such a punishment, it was bound to happen, we just helped you.”  Before I could go right back at her, Suho patted my shoulder and I was about to ignore him when she went on, “ Oh please you’re a no star, you are the lowest of the lowest , do you even have any rights to give me attitude back? In this academy, star level defines you a lot, it is your rank and power, you should better go understand such ranks before you give others anger and start being whiny again. You should know you are the first to be ranked so low ever in the history of the high school division. “

 

My self-esteem was now completely washed away, I was put down so much I couldn’t even respond to her and I stayed shut while the others looked at me, some eager for a response while others just looked at me in pity.  Class was then over and everyone stopped crowding around and decided to head back to their dorms and some after school classes. Suho tried to console me as we walked home while Sumin followed back on her scooter.  We reached the dorms then to be approached by a robot.

 

It then spoke to me pointing at me. “Oh you must be that kid from the high school division who is already demoted to a no star. How embarrassing, I just discussed with the staff members, never in my 10 years of working have I ever came across an idiot like you.”

What?! Even a robot can put me down, I stared at it, its my first time coming across such technology, I always see videos of these robots but never got to see one in real life.

“What a robot?! Sumin made that too? “

 

Suho shakes his head while Sumin gives me a judging glare. Suho then explains, “That is auntie Takahashi from the high school division, she is made by a robot inventor, Takahashi of course.”

 

The robot then ushers me alone, “Come along, I shall show you the no star room.”  She comes along up stairs, I am eager to know what my room looks like, judging by Sumin, I am sure mine won’t look as good but it shouldn’t be that bad. “Well here you go feel free to use it, there is only one no star room as you are the first case, I did try cleaning up abit but as you can see of no avail this is it.”  She introduces a dusty looking room with cobwebs and a single bed and desk, that is it also a wardrobe for my clothes, this is worse than I imagined, the floor is creaky and I feel like it will break any moment now, it is the attic of the dorm.

 

I said nothing as the others left and I unpacked, I had to get ready for dinner, I gave up complaining, I wanted to be positive, I don’t give up that easily. I went down for dinner as they signaled us.

 

I looked around, the special kids such as Baekhyun had an extraordinary lunch with wine on the side, he looked like a spoiled douchebag who had no emotion of gratitude when eating, Sumin had quite the punch as well, except there was less than Baekhyun and no wine. Suho even had a wonderful , it was the same as Sumin’s and Even that Ya el had a good lunch, I waited for mine and when I got it, all I had was rice, Kimchi and Miso soup, all in small proportions as well, well this is not what I expected. But I said nothing and just ate, got to be grateful for what I have I guess.

 

All my friends looked at me in pity, I simply ate and got up and left early, for s second or two I locked eyes with Baekhyun, he then paid me no attention and went back to his. “I’g going to bed guys, thank you for the food Auntie Takahashi.” I bowed and left, I had no time to complain, I came all this way I will not give up, I will work hard and become bet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter