Welcome to Alice Academy!

Gakuen Alice: Alice Academy (Fanfic Version).
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuvuK871ej4<3

"Avoid black cats."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Narumi then laid down Baekhyun on the sofa and sat me down to the sofa next to it.

“Min-Hee stay here  with Baekhyun for a while, I have to go report to my superiors about your enrollment. “ He leaves and blows a kiss to me I keep a blank face and watch him walk away.

I left in a dazed way as I see the door close behind Mr.Narumi. Oh Sumin I wanted to just see you but here I am enrolling and got myself in some other trouble.

I look to my side and see Baekhyun sleeping with a light red mark on his cheek possibly from the whip.

I scout next to his face and poke his cheek. He isn’t even budging.

 

My mind is all in jumbles and I am very confused as to what happened all at once. I then look towards the table and grab the mask Baekhyun was wearing. What is this for? Is there a party? Does he do it for fashion?

 

But then my flashbacks come from that incident. SHOULD I REALLY TRUST THAT TEACHER?!? Everything adds up and my mind seems to think—UAL HARRASMENT? Whipping and kissing?!?

Perhaps this school has underground things like this going on?! What about Sumin?!

While in midst of my thoughts I hear a slam from the door, I stay shocked and frozen.

 

“NARUMI! DID YOU STEAL A WHIP SEED FROM THE GARDEN AGAIN?!?”

 

WHAT ARE THEY HERE FOR ME NOW?!? ALREADY?!

He then see's me and stops screaming.

"O-oh I'm sorry new kid, did I scare you?".  I hide behind a sofa pillow , kind of freaked out about what this teacher wants now. Is the original bad guy here and Mr.Narumi is just following his orders?! Well he doesn't look like a person to mess up so I come out of hiding and pull on his shirt. 

"I came because I heard Narumi was here before." And he was about to leave until i grabbed his shirt hem with desperation.

"Seonsangnim... Can I -I Trust you?" . He smiles a warm smile as he nods strongly. 

"Yes you can, sit here with me." He pats a empty space beside him for me to fill in.  I sit down beside him as he stares of blankly for abit before starting to actually speak a word.

 

I explain to him and add it to all my theory of ual harassment. His face looks confused and he just mutters, “I see…” before doing a face palm.

“What about my best friend Sumin ?!?! Is this her fate as well?!? Tell me otherwise. “ I panicked with sobs and moved around anxiously.

“N-no, will you calm down and let me explain.” He sits me down as to keep me still and not let me move around so anxiously.

“I think Narumi took those measures to save Baekhyun.” I stop my sobbing and look up at him confused; clearly I didn’t get the memo of secret messages at this school.

 

“Huh?”.

 

“That boy is a repeat offender and an ongoing troublemaker, if he had not faced this punishment and had been just brought back how he was; he would have been handed over to the superiors and faced a much harsher punishment.”

 

“Baekhyun was way too worked up therefore what Narumi did was inevitable. “

“He may seem like a ert and such but that teacher there is kind and had an amazing way to recognize your special alice.”

“So he is not bad? I’m glad.” I sighed in relief.  But I am still puzzled and I think the teacher must have noticed that by his look.

“Your probably wondering what in the world is Narumis Alice?”

I nodded lamely.

“His alice is pheromonal Inclination. He has the ability to allure people regardless of gender. If he wishes so he can even make them obey his every order.  If one is so inexperienced in love and gets attacked by his pheromones they will simply faint and become weak from it.”

“People in this academy vary from alice’s from Telekinesis to Clairvoyance and etc.  Some alice’s you might even think are a joke , for example farts that make people faint.”

“What’s my alice then?” I brighten up as I ask him.

“W-well I don’t know Narumi is the one who saw it in you so go ahead and ask him.”

“Oh yea By the way what is this mask for?”. I pick it up curiously showing it to hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter