The Real Entrance Exam.

Gakuen Alice: Alice Academy (Fanfic Version).
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Be independent, not dependent."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Why is there a teddy bear in the woods and its moving like a normal person as well?!

 

How is that possible I watch it as it stops his work and notices our presence which seems to alrm him abit.

I come up to it and carry it in my arms. “Hey Suho where is the remote for this?!?.” His eye widens in horror and comes up to me as I give him a confused look.  He backed away without an answer and ran behind the tree hiding there, Sumin hid in her sleeping bag that looked like a cater pillar with her “baka” gun facing towards me and the bear. I stare at them confused as to why they ran away.

 

I soon understand when I get a furry paw hitting me from the chin towards the sky, so this is why Baekhyun sent me to the woods.

 

I hear Suho do a shrill scream as I fall in the bush sobbing sadly. “Min-hee contrary to his appearance he is called the guardian of the forest. He’s extremely strong, his name is Mr. Bear!.”

When it got too much Sumin came with her giraffe car and Elephant water hose and put water on the bear fell down as his body felt too heavy as the fur of it absorbed the water.

“Min-hee quick ! Before he dries up and awakes for more terror.” Suho ushered me onto the giraffe car as Sumin already starts driving off with a remote control.

 

“The bear was made long time ago by a student who was able to put souls into dolls and stuffed animals. They say that bear was the first thing he put soul into.”

 

Sumin blankly stared at us as I laid half shocked and half passed out. “There is no point Suho, she’s passed out.”

 

I then spring up sitting. “ Try me you monster.er…Bear!, Try and get me this time. “ I am fully not awake as anyone can tell.

 

Sumin keeps driving, “Min-hee Shut up.” 

Suho hugged me exclaiming how happy he is that I am fully awake now. Wait now that I think about it…

“Sumin why didn’t you stop it if you knew from the start how to stop it?!.”

 

“I simply needed a distraction without one I couldn’t do it.” How heartless, I was simply distraction in her eyes.

 

“Nevermind that , stop creating a ruckus back there or else I will throw you out numbskull.”

 

I pouted and mumbled to myself, showing alittle love to me wouldn’t hurt Sumin. “By the way who’s car is this?”, I look at Sumin still controlling it.

 

“It’s mine. “ Suho looks up to us. “Min-hee you didn’t know? “ ,

“Know what?”

 

“Sumins Alice, which is genius inventor. Whenever she makes something it always has fine mechanics. But somehow her idea changes into a strange power and takes over the object. As long as the person has enough Alice energy regardless of age, Alices can accept jobs from the outside world through the school and contribute to society.” He smiles as I nod with the information given to me.  “Sumins alice is that kind and attracts a lot of businesses and opportunities for herself and her class type. But it also has ups and downs it only works if she is interested in that object if forced it will not work.  You know like for pranks or to be more lazy then she already is. “ I somehow forget this but whenever I am with her I notice how different and mysterious she is from others but she really is a great person.

 

“Oh what about you class rep Suho?”. Sumin turns back to us.

 

“He has the power of illusion. He can create illusions and let people see them. “ I stare at awe at both of them. They both have amazing alice’s. “

 

Her face turns abit more serious than other common times. “I don’t care whether you’re an alice or not. But you accepted this challenge when you can’t even protect yourself. Like just now, I wish you would think about people who you have involved in your troubled affairs. Your nonchalant ways aren’t going to get you through this school. If you plan on continuing learn to depend on yourself before something happens to us. “

 

Suho hugs me and pats my head. “Sumin that was way too harsh there was other ways to let her learn that you know.” She is right, I said some really mean and provocative things to everyone in class B, but if Sumin and Suho hadn’t been there I would be in deep trouble and I don’t know what the bear do to me. Everyone here knows what there alice is and is standing on their own two feet.  But I ? I am a good for nothing. I jump off and rush out Suho calling to me. “M-Minhee!.”

 

“I’ll go gather food as an apology guys!.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter