Chapter 17

Danse Macabre

warning: non-ty scene


 

 

Sometime that week, Kyungsoo decided, for whatever reason, to take out the soju and Junmyeon turned out to be a lightweight and an amusing drunk.

 

“My dad is so stupid, his logic doesn't make any sense. So ing traditional and stuck-up. Ugh,” he slurred, as Kyungsoo watched him with amusement.

 

“Didn't we meet in a bar?”

 

“I was drinking soda,” Junmyeon said mournfully, almost close to tears. “I never get to do fun stuff. They make me do all this boring stuff and . . . and- stuff.”

 

He reached for the bottle, but Kyungsoo nudged it out of his way. “If you've never drank before, maybe we should take it slowly.”

 

“You're always so judgemental. I swear, you're always making fun of me. It's so freaking annoying.

 

Kyungsoo laughed. “It seems like you actually have a filter when you're sober,” he murmured, the corners of his lips twitching.

 

“It's hot here,” Junmyeon whined, squirming on the couch. “We should go somewhere else and take off our clothes.”

 

Kyungsoo arched an eyebrow, but didn't say anything and let the other wrap his arms around him and drag him to the bedroom. Junmyeon was still sober enough to realize it was his first time in said room and craned his neck to look around over Kyungsoo's shoulder.

 

“Why is your room so clean?” he complained. “Are you a maid? You're so organized and so con-” They made their way over to the bed in the middle of the room. “ . . . descending,” Junmyeon finished as he fell onto the bed, bringing Kyungsoo down with him.

 

They landed in a jumbled heap of limbs and Kyungsoo patiently untangled himself from the other.

 

“It's still really hot,” Junmyeon said as he sat up to raise his eyebrow suggestively at his boyfriend.

 

“You look dumb when you do that."

 

"Then should I try aegyo? Do you like the cute stuff more?

 

"I'm aual.”

 

“Huh?”

 

Junmyeon twisted his face in confusion as Kyungsoo's face remained blank. “Don't look at me like that,” he mumbled, pouting. “I'm drunk.”

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “Don't tell me you don't know what that is." He had had enough from people about how it was just a phase or just an excuse to cover up how he couldn't get laid.

 

The drunk one smiled brightly. “Of course I know what it is!” he said, but then darkened again. “But I don't-”

 

“It means you won't lose your ity to me.”

 

“I'm not a !” Junmyeon protested immediately, burrowing his flushed face into Kyungsoo's chest.

 

“Whatever. It doesn't change anything.”

 

“Soo,” the younger whined. He tried to ignore the sudden hardness and consequent tightness of his jeans, but desperation dripped in his voice.

 

The reason behind his pain laughed, deep rumbling vibrations against Junmyeon's face. “I can sit here and let you stare at me while you e,” he said, sadistic amusement not hidden.

 

“Kyungsoo!” Junmyeon cried, face reddening. He put one hand over his bulge, covering it indignantly and rolled over. “Can you not be so . . . so Soo-like one second and so Sehun-like the next? It's weird,” he grumbled.

 

Kyungsoo gently and deliberately rolled Junmyeon back to face him; Junmyeon's tremor at the touch didn't go unnoticed. “And can you tell me what exactly is being 'Soo-like' and what is 'Sehun-like'?”

 

Junmyeon grimaced and muttered, “Don't make fun of me. Sometimes, I just seriously don't get you.”

 

“It's okay. You never will,” Kyungsoo replied, patting the younger's head.

 

Junmyeon huffed, acquiescing and rolled back over. “You're so mean, but so comfy,” he mumbled, finally drowsy from the tiny bit of alcohol in his system. “So warm and fluffy 'n squishy . . .”

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

Sometimes, people called “making love” and Xiumin finally understood why. In the darkness, in the cage that reminded him of his nightmares, he found refuge in Luhan.

 

They were on the stone slab, just like usual, but somehow, they ended lying next to each other. Xiumin was hyperaware of Luhan's heart beating steadily and his own, pounding erratically and his skin tingled, being so close to the Siren Prince.

 

It began with, “Do you want to hear a lullaby?” -- a husky whisper in his ear.

 

Xiumin groaned, quietly and more like a sigh. “Don't leave if I fall asleep,” he whispered back and was rewarded with a breathy laugh.

He shivered under Luhan's caresses and somewhere between sweet butterfly kisses, Luhan opened his mouth ever so slightly, just wide enough to breathe out the beginnings of a melody.

 

Tuneless and colorful. Powerful, calming, ecstatic, enchanting.

 

It was minature whirlpools and tsunamis of desire, crashing wildly in their bodies, fighting to break free.

 

And pleasure. There was no other word for it. It was ual musical pleasure as the voices of faraway spirits, winding and crooning,

entangled in their legs. It was the pleasure of power under fingertips. So open, vulnerable, soft. Tingling, and so tangible and close. The pleasure of being able to taste the blind desire.

 

He couldn't contain the mewls and moans. They escaped from his open mouth, joining Luhan's song above them.  The beautiful sounds intermingled, weaving together like their limbs, bodies, souls.

 

Luhan's song found its way to every crevice of Xiumin's body, filling his soul that was almost empty. It was an incantation and he was the sacred, savage sacrifice, giving himself up for love. It soothed his aching heart, healing the wounds and in that moment, Xiumin could forget where he was, who he was. And all he saw was the beauty of Luhan.

 

Because he remembered what Yifan had said about the weakness in crying and thought that even though he had tried so hard to resist and be strong, Xiumin was still the damsel in distress and Luhan the knight in shining armor. He had unknowingly latched onto that beacon -- that faraway source of hope -- the first time they had met and if this sweet love was the end, Xiumin had no regrets.

 

The Siren's pale body was almost translucent and the fish scales that trailed from his abdomen down shone in the dim light like jewels. 

 

“Luhan . . . Luhan . . .” he moaned without restraint, and the Prince lowered himself to steal his next utterance from his lips.

 

Xiumin had been so desperate for anything to convince him goodness existed in this watery hell and now he was still desperate, trying to memorize the map of Luhan's entirety. It wasn't gratitude, though there was that. It wasn't infatuation, though he was still in awe.

 

“You're not asleep,” Luhan noted afterward.

 

Xiumin smiled, nestled in the Prince's warmth. He was comfortable -- no aching, spearing pains of anger and humiliation, just the dying

exhileration and lasting pleasure. “No. I don't want to miss any second of you.” He blushed at his own words and burrowed his head deeper into the other's chest.

 

Luhan chuckled, vibrations rumbling against Xiumin's ear. “What was life like before?”

 

“Before?” Xiumin closed his eyes. “I don't remember,” he admitted.

 

The Prince sighed. “I'm sorry.”

 

“Don't apologize.”

 

A beat of silence passed before Xiumin suddenly spoke up. “It was a fishing village. We were all fisherman. If you were there, you would probably still be a prince.”

 

“I want to be a fisherman too,” Luhan said.

 

Xiumin laughed, trying to imagine what it would be like and wanted to cry. “Okay,” he managed to reply. “We would both be fishermen, waking up early in the morning to go to sea and going back at night to our families.”

 

“Families,” Luhan echoed quietly.

 

And maybe we'd be a family, Xiumin suddenly thought and he flushed, embarrassed and shocked by his own mind.

 

Luhan laughed lightly as if he could read Xiumin's mind. “I should go now so you can rest.”

 

They separated slowly and Xiumin was all too aware of the rush of cold waves that took Luhan's place beside him. “Okay,” he murmured.

 

“Sleep well. Dream of me.”

 

“I love you,” Xiumin thought and maybe, he whispered it out loud.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

After waking up in Kyungsoo's bed and eating a better breakfast than Jongdae would ever be able to make, Jongin went back home and found the mansion virtually empty. He flopped onto his bed, wondering why his life felt so flat and lifeless. Lifeless. He chuckled a little at the ironic pun.

 

His phone vibrated with an incoming text and he pulled the giant Samsung out of his pocket. Lazily swiping his security pattern, he was met with Sehun's text.

 

Vanilla: I have a problem with zitao.

 

J: zitao?

 

Vanilla: tao's real name.

           : i need help asap

 

J: are you saying we need another love therapy/counseling thing?

 

Vanilla: yes

 

J: how about no

 

Vanilla: no! i'm being serious you .

 

J: wtf. really? like seriously serious?

: i'll ask hyung

 

He ignored Sehun's reply and pulled up his conversation with Jongdae.

 

J: hyung

: hyung~~

: Sehun wants to have another love counseling thing. Pls ignore him.

 

Without waiting for a response, he threw the phone to the side and laid down. He'd never admit it, but he kind of had a hangover.

 

 


hope you liked the xiuhan. now, have some xiuabs (he ripped his shirt open like DOES HE WANT TO KILL ME and these aren't even HD pics)

/dangerous, dangerous, he's so dangerous/

first 3 gifs belong to me