Bonus 1

Christmas Love

Bonus 1

Kaisoo

Kai's P.O.V

Kya, Chanyeol is so nice! I didn't know there was such a nice person like him!”
“Right?! And he's a great hyung! But not as great as Suho that is.”
“Yah, can you two stop talk about Chanyeol all the time?”
“What is it? Are you jealous or something?”

 

 

Sehun asked with a teasing smile as D.O laughed light beside him. Kai held in a sigh as he wanted to slap Sehun's arm, but he didn't. It's not that Kai dislike Chanyeol, but ever since Chanyeol came, D.O's attention has been somewhere else.

 

Kai sighed as Chanyeol suddenly walked down the corridor towards them and spotted them all sit outside their classroom. Chanyeol smiled big and kind as he sat down beside D.O who looked like he would begun to blush.

 

'It's okay... It's okay... D-D.O doesn't like Chanyeol for real, right? Yeah... C-Calm down... Calm down... Oh for god's sake stop giggle like that Kyungsoo! You're mine! Not Chanyeol's! I saw you first you know! You're not supposed to like him! You're supposed to like me! I liked you first!'

 

Kai felt mad, like really mad. Chanyeol was just joking a little with Kyungsoo, but it didn't make Kai happy. Not happy at all. Not even a little!

 

 

Haha, Chanyeol you're so funny! Where did you learn all those jokes?”
“Well... I really wanted to impress someone so badly once, that I forced myself to find and make funny jokes.”
“Uh? Who did you want to impress?”
“My crush that I fell in love with in middle school.”
“Middle school?! That early?! No way! Was she cute?”
“It was actually a he, but he was really cute. No, he's still really cute.”
“Still? Wait, you still have contact with your crush?”
“I just found him again after some years.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled big and happy as D.O smiled happy as well. Sehun seemed to be lost in his texting and Kai was stuck in his own world. Since Chanyeol seemed to be taken, Kai can feel a bit calmer and doesn't have to worry about that giant will steal his Kyungsoo.

 

 

Hey Kyungsoo, can you do me a favor?”
“Sure, anything.”
“Can you bake me something?”
“Sure! I would love to bake anything for you! Since it's you.”
“Great! Can you bake me cherry cheesecake?”
“Of course! Is that your favorite cake?”
“No, it's my crush's favorite cake.”
“Oh I see, then I will do my best for you.”

 

 

Kai felt a little jealous again. D.O is going to bake for Chanyeol, but he never bake anything for Kai. Kai sighed as he looked away to see Suho walk down the corridor with one of their parallel classmates.

 

 

Yo there grandpa! What took you so long?! Did you buy my bubble tea?!”

 

 

Sehun almost flew up from the bench and run over to Suho who smiled and held out the bubble tea to Sehun. Beside Suho stood a pretty tall boy with black hair and a cute smiling face that still looked a little confused, but he's not supposed to be here. Like be here in school or in South Korea.

 

 

Lay, what are you doing here? I thought you had gone to China with Lulu!”
“Calm down Sehun, you don't have to scream.”
“Haha, well the school changed plans. We wasn't allowed to go to China to study there anymore, because of exams and other weird reasons.”
“Oh, then that means Lulu is still here! Lulu!”

 

 

Sehun run away to look after Luhan like the little stalker he truly is. Kai sighed as he turned his head to D.O and Chanyeol who still sat close to each other and talked. Kai swear, something is going on here and it isn't making him happy.

 

 

Kyungsoo's P.O.V

Kyungsoo stood in his kitchen and sighed tired after he had baked three cheesecakes. One is for Chanyeol, one is for Suho and Lay who asked him so nicely to bake them one as well. And the last one is for someone really special.

 

 

I hope he likes it, after all I put my whole soul and love into it.”

 

 

Kyungsoo smiled as he lift up the cheesecake and smiled a little. It suddenly knocked on the door as Kyungsoo looked confused behind him, he wondered who it could be. It must be either Suho or Chanyeol, or it can be both. Or it can be someone else, the third person Kyungsoo is waiting for.

 

Kyungsoo walked over to the door and opened it with a kind smile. Like he predicted, outside stood Suho and Chanyeol with two big smiles.

 

 

Come in, your cakes are done. I will go and get them for you.”
“Woah, what a nice place you got Kyungsoo.”
“Haha, thank you. I'm doing my best to keep it clean and fresh.”
“So, is Kai here?”
“No, not yet anyway. I hope he will come by, but he has seemed a little... grumpy lately.”
“He has? Why? Aren't you two getting along that well anymore?”
“I really thought we did, until he suddenly begun to act this weird and almost spoiled.”
“Maybe he has some problems at home? Well, if he continues to act all spoiled and rude, call me. I will talk to him and make sure he tell me why he's acting so strange.”
“I will see if I can cheer him up as well. Oh and good luck with your crush Chanyeol.”
“Thank you for baking this for me. I really want to cheer him up, since he has been a little down the passed few days.”
“Well, have fun while you're with him. I bet he feels happy to just see you.”
“Haha, I hope so too. Goodbye.”
“Goodbye. Oh and Suho, have fun with Lay.”
“Haha, thank you Kyungsoo. See you in school.”

 

 

Kyungsoo just smiled and closed the door after Suho and Chanyeol who walked out together. Kyungsoo then decided to clean the kitchen after all his baking and he will wash the dishes as well. And then he will wait for Kai to come, so he can get his surprise that Kyungsoo has for him.

 

 

Kai's P.O.V

Kai sighed as he laid on his couch and wondered if he was doing something wrong. After all, Kyungsoo has been baking for Sehun, Chanyeol and Suho, but not him. Why isn't Kyungsoo baking anything for him? Is Kai that invisible in Kyungsoo's eyes?

 

Kai sighed again as his phone suddenly vibrated and took Kai's attention. Kai picked the phone up and begun to read the text from D.O himself. Speaking of the devil, Kyungsoo wanted him to come by, like right now.

 

Kai stared at his phone for some seconds before he got up from the couch and decided to go and visit Kyungsoo like he wanted. But he still feels a little bit down since Kyungsoo seem to be thinking about everyone else except for him.

 

It didn't take long before Kai had left his apartment and begun to walk towards Kyungsoo's apartment. Kai walked pretty fast, mostly because it was cold outside, but also because Kyungsoo wanted him to come as fast as possible.

 

Kai walked for about 15 minutes before he arrived to Kyungsoo's apartment to witness Chanyeol walk out from the apartment with something in his hand, is that the stupid cheesecake Kyungsoo has baked for him? Shortly after Chanyeol came Suho with also something in his hand, probably his cheesecake as well.

 

Kai almost begun to consider to go home again. But since it's Kyungsoo... Since it's Kai's precious Kyungsoo, Kai can't just turn his back and leave like this. If Kyungsoo really doesn't see Kai, then it's okay. Kai don't mind being invisible. As long he can see Kyungsoo, he's okay with being invisible.

 

Kai walked up to Kyungsoo's apartment and carefully knocked on the door. It didn't take long before he heard the quick footsteps walk over to the door. The door got open fast as the shorter male with dark brown hair and deep brown eyes stood and smiled at Kai.

 

 

Jongin! Come in! I have been waiting for you!”
“Y-You have? R-Really?”
“Of course! Come in.”

 

 

Kai walked in to the apartment and took of his jacket and shoes before he walked after Kyungsoo in to his apartment. The apartment is small, but it's fresh and it has this wonderful mysterious scent that only Kyungsoo can create. Maybe it's Kyungsoo's special own scent?

 

 

So, you wanted me to come?”
“Yes, I got something for you. Come here.”

 

 

Kyungsoo grabbed Kai's hand and begun to drag Kai with him. Kyungsoo's hand was warm and it felt good to hold it. Kai's hand is a little cold since he didn't wear any gloves when he walked from his own apartment to Kyungsoo's apartment.

 

 

Kya, don't you wear gloves when you're out? It's so cold. Aren't you cold?”
“I'm a little cold...”
“Hey... Can I ask you something?”
“Mm, you can.”
“What... is wrong? You have been acting really weird lately and it worries me.”

 

 

Kai stared at Kyungsoo who had stopped and turned to him who didn't know what to say. Kyungsoo's brown dazzling eyes makes Kai feel like he's home. Like right here is where he belongs. As long Kyungsoo is here, Kai won't have to worry to get lost in the dark winter night.

 

 

I don't... want you to like Chanyeol like that... I don't want you to like other guys... I want you to see me...”
“K-Kai... Jongin... Y-You really...”
“I-I think I got jealous when you gave Chanyeol so much attention... Y-You always talk about him and keep tell us all how great he is. A-And you never seem to think about someone else than Chanyeol and it annoys me so much. I... I don't want you to like Chanyeol like that.”
“Don't tell me... That you were jealous because I just wanted to make Chanyeol feel like home. Oh gosh, Kai, I didn't know that you felt like that. I mean, I just wanted Chanyeol to feel that he wasn't alone. After all, he moved here all by himself and doesn't have any friends here yet, except for us. I don't like Chanyeol in any other way than just being friends. Didn't you hear him tell us abut his crush? Chanyeol has his own love, like I have mine.”

 

 

Kai stared at Kyungsoo who smiled kind. His eyes felt so deep and Kai can't help to get lost in those wonderful and warm eyes.

 

 

I love you Kyungsoo... Please don't go and like someone else... Please-”
“Haha, don't worry Kai. You already got me.”

 

 

Kyungsoo said with a huge smile as the smaller boy hugged Kai. Kai felt how he hugged Kyungsoo tight and how he smiled like a fool. He can't believe it, he actually managed to confess to Kyungsoo after all.

 

 

Now, come and look what I got you.”
“Y-You got me something?”
“Mm, come on.”

 

 

Kyungsoo dragged Kai out to the kitchen and showed him the cheesecake that was lying on the table and just waited for someone to come and eat it.

 

 

Y-You baked this one for me?”
“Yes. I put all my love and soul in to this cheesecake. Because it's for you.”
“Kyungsoo... I love you so damn much.”

 

 

Kyungsoo smiled as Kai hugged the smaller boy again and this time leaned in to kiss him. It was Kai's first kiss with Kyungsoo and it felt so good. Kai will never forget his first kiss with his lovely Kyungie.

 

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Hey Baekhyun! Look what I got! One of my classmates made it, do you want some?”
“Oh my... is that... cherry cheesecake?”
“Yeah, what about it?”
“It's my favorite cheesecake! How did you know?!”
“I didn't.”

 

 

Chanyeol lied right into Baekhyun's face, but that didn't matter. Right now he got the chance to see Baekhyun smile like this. Chanyeol think he's in love. In deep love. Thanks to Kyungsoo, Chanyeol could make Baekhyun smile this big and cute. And Chanyeol hope that Kyungsoo and Kai will get together soon, after all they're already acting like a couple.

 

 

So, what do you want to drink to it? Soda or tea or maybe cafe?”
“I think your wonderful tea will be the best Baek.”
“Haha, okie dokie.”

 

 

There he said it again, his cute okie dokie. Did Chanyeol ever say he was in love? Well scratch that, because he's not in love with Baekhyun... He's crazy in love with the boy.

 


Ayo guys! So here is the first bonus, but I'm afraid that I can't post two bonus chapters before I update the second main chapter, that is coming out on Sunday. Please look forward to the new chapter that is coming out soon! ^.^

I will also say a quick thank you for supporting this fiction and I hope you all enjoy it! Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated, but up to you! ^.^

Else before you go, please take a look at those sweet Kaisoo moments featuring Baekyeol moment in the end! ^.^

 

Kyungsoo is really shy towards Kai, especially when they're in public. Still cute though ^.^

 

Sometimes words aren't needed. And Kai and D.O think so as well, they think the same by just looking at each other. ^.^

 

Sometimes love isn't that easy and  Kai and Kyungsoo notice that pretty fast in their relationship. But Kai still love D.O, so badly that he get jealous sometimes.

 

But jealousy is easily gone by showing your lover that you love him/her. <3

 

Sometimes though it's hard to be seen by the person you love. You can watch him/her for a long time, but they never seem to notice you.

 

But don't worry, if you keep fighint, they will eventually see you. So just keep fighting, even if it feels hopeless. ^.^

 

That was all from me for this time! Take care until next time we see each other! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3