Bonus 5

Christmas Love

Bonus 5

Sulay

Suho's P.O.V

Honey, what are you doing?”
“I'm cooking. Here, try this.”

 

 

Suho open his mouth as Lay carefully showed a small spoon into his mouth as Suho tasted the soup Lay was making. It's delicious, like always. Lay looked curious as Suho who smiled big and left a peck on his lovely Lay's cheek.

 

 

It's delicious, like always.”
“You think? You're not lying now, right?”
“No, I'm standing.”

 

 

Lay laughed as Suho smiled and left another peck on Lay's cheek before he let go of his embrace around Lay. Lay went back to keep cook the food as Suho decided to settle the table.

 

Everything is as usual. Suho is kind of glad that Lay didn't go to China, because now he can spend more time with him. Without Lay, Suho would be so lonely, he don't know what he would have done if Lay wasn't here.

 

 

Suho... Are you... going out tonight again?”
“No, not tonight. I decided to stay home with you.”
“But your friends... the others... They're going out?”
“Yeah, they are. They wanted me to come, but I said no.”
“Why did you say no?”
“Because I got you, I don't want you to be alone home all the time.”

 

 

Lay went silent as he just checked the soup. Suho glanced a little worried over at Lay who seemed to be in his deep thoughts. Suho sighed a little as he walked over and embraced his boyfriend again and tried to cheer him up.

 

 

Hey, what about we go out after this? We can go to the cinema or maybe we watch a movie at home? Do you want me to go and buy you some snacks?”
“No... I want you to go out with your friends...”
“Why do you want that? Normally boyfriends and girlfriends wants you to be home.”
“I just... don't want you to feel like I limit your choices.”
“You don't, I decided on my own to spend my time with you. Don't worry honey, I love you and no one can change that fact.”
“Suho, please go out with the others tonight.”

 

 

Lay looked pleading at Suho who felt a little worried, but in the end he nodded and decided to do as Lay told him. Lay smiled big right away as he turned around and kissed Suho without hesitation. Suho felt touched and loved, but also worried.

 

Why does Lay want him to go out with his friends so badly?

 

 

Lay's P.O.V

Lay waved goodbye to Suho who smiled his charming smile before he left to see his friends at a bar. Lay hurried to close the door after Suho had left and almost run over to his bedroom to get something out from the closet.

 

Lay picked out a small box as he smiled for himself, now he finally has some time for himself to finish this.

 

 

Suho's P.O.V

Suho sat and mostly thought about Lay's weird behavior as it just hit him, Lay hasn't complained about him going out this much at all. Lay always just smile and says it's okay and that he don't mind. What if Lay mind so much that he can't see Suho home anymore?

 

What if Suho makes Lay uncomfortable?

 

 

Hey hyung, what's wrong?”
“N-Nothing...”
“You're lying!”
“I'm not!”
“But then why do you look so down?”

 

 

Sehun asked as Kai sat beside him and looked as curious as Sehun. Suho sighed as Chen joined them in their conversation and Kris sat on the other side. Chanyeol isn't here tonight, he said he had some things to finish before Christmas and all.

 

 

It's just that... Lay never complain about me...”
“What is wrong with you? Like seriously, is this why you're down?”

 

 

Chen asked as he probably felt a little jealous. To be honest, Xiumin has nagged a lot at Chen lately, but it's mostly because Chen has been so busy with other things than being with Xiumin. Suho at least tries to be with Lay, but when Suho decided to be home with his boyfriend, Lay just sends him away.

 

 

No, it's not like you think. I mean, today I didn't plan to come here since I wanted to spend some time with Lay. But he looked so down when he heard I was going to be home and he asked me to go out with you guys instead of being home.”
“Didn't he just feel like he limited you or something?”
“He said that, but when I explained to him that I didn't feel like that, he still looked a little down and kept ask me to go out with you. It was like he didn't want me to be home.”
“Maybe he has a lover?”
“Shut up idiot!”

 

 

Kris hit Kai's arm as he whined a little quiet. Suho thought a little about what Kai had just said as he couldn't help to feel uneasy. Suho usually doesn't feel jealous nor feel like Lay is going behind his back, but right now... it really seems to be like that.

 

 

What if it is true...?”
“It's not, Kai was just joking.”
“I was actually serious-”
“What if Lay just feels a little tired today and doesn't want to waste your time?”

 

 

Sehun was fast to smile and try to cover up Kai's stupid words. Suho just shrugged his shoulders as he decided to just go home and talk to Lay himself.

 

 

I think I'm going home now.”
“You seriously doesn't think that Lay has a lover, right?”
“Yeah hyung, you of all shouldn't believe in that.”
“Yeah, don't listen to Kai, he doesn't know what he's saying.”
“I know what I'm saying, but just because I said it doesn't it mean that it has to be true.”
“Yeah, you guys are probably right. But I'm tired and I want to go home and sleep.”
“Okay, but we see you tomorrow, okay?”
“Yeah, we do. Bye guys.”

 

 

Suho got up from his seat as he walked towards the exit of the bar to get home to Lay. But he can't help it, why does he doubt Lay and his love? This is the first time he actually ever thought that Lay might... not love him anymore.

 

 

Lay's P.O.V

Lay sat on his and Suho's bed as he smiled proud over what he just finished. Lay felt really happy and he can finally let Suho stay home with him again. Lay got up from the bed as he was about to change his clothes to his pajamas when he heard footsteps and it didn't take long before Suho peeked his head in to the room.

 

 

S-Suho? W-What are you doing home so early?”

 

 

Lay was fast to try to hide what he had been doing on the bed by throwing his shirt on the bed and looked at Suho who almost looked hurt.

 

 

What are you doing in here?”
“I'm going to bed.”
“Oh... Really? This early?”
“Y-Yeah, I'm really tired.”

 

 

Suho nodded a little as he walked in and over to Lay's shirt that laid on the bed. Lay felt nervous all of the sudden as he was fast to walk over and grab Suho's hands and smiled big at him.

 

 

How was your evening with the others? Did you have fun?”
“Mm, it was okay.”
“Good-”

 

 

Lay watched Suho let go of Lay's hand and lifted up Lay's shirt from the bed. Lay panicked as he grabbed Suho's head and kissed him fast, put Suho pulled out and looked hurt at Lay.

 

 

Why are you acting like this? What are you hiding from me under this damn shirt- W-What's this?”

 

 

 

Suho looked shocked as Lay sighed and felt how he couldn't hide the fact any longer. He knew that it would be hard to make something like this behind Suho's back, especially when they live in the same apartment.

 

 

It's... your Christmas gift...”

 

 

Lay mumbled a little as he blushed and Suho looked both dumb and relieved at the knitted hat that laid on the bed. Lay sighed as he grabbed Suho's hands and stared his boyfriend right in the eyes.

 

 

Honey, whatever you thought was going on here, it's not as you think. I didn't want you to see me make your gift, so I tried to make it in secret. Can't you pretend you haven't seen it until Christmas again?”
“Haha, okay, I can. I-I'm sorry.”
“For what?”
“I really... just happen to think that you didn't love me anymore.”
“Why wouldn't I love you? Silly.”

 

 

Lay hugged Suho who hugged him back and kissed Lay on the forehead. Lay giggled as he pulled out and realized that he had no shirt on.

 

 

Oh right, I forgot to put a shirt on.”
“Haha, you're so forgetful honey.”
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”

 


Ayo guys! So this was the last bonus to chapter 3! I will update Chapter 4, the last main chapter today and after that I only have one bonus left. ^.^

I hope you all feel the Christmas spirit wherever you are! I hope you all like this fiction, even thought it's really short and I admit that I could have made it better. ^.^

But thank you all for supporting this fiction this much! It means a lot to me! <3

Please enjoy those Sulay Pics and gifs! ^.^

Don't doubt your partners love, just try to show yours instead! <3

 

Appreciate everything with your partner, that way you both will be happy <3

 

It's never wrong to try to impress your lover <3

 

That was all I had for this time. ^.^

Peace and love to you all. <3