Bonus 4

Christmas Love

Bonus 4

Chenmin

Chen's P.O.V

You broke a freaking TV, came home late and all drunk and you expect me to be nice towards you?! You have been out with your friends too much already! Do you know how I feel all left alone at home?!”
“X-Xiumin, call down. Y-You're too drunk to-”
“Don't tell me what to do! I'm so freaking tired of you right now!”

 

 

Xiumin stormed in to his and Chen's sharing bedroom and (closed) slammed the door close and left Chen alone in the living room. Chen held in a sigh until Xiumin seemed to have fall asleep, since he doesn't want to make the boy even more mad.

 

Okay, so Chen might have gone out a little to much lately and left Xiumin home alone, but that doesn't mean that their relationship is going to end, right? Someone please tell him that Xiumin won't breakup with him.

 

 

Honey! I love you! Please don't be mad at me! I LOVE YOU!”
“SHUT UP YOUR DORK OR I WILL KILL YOU!”
“DON'T HATE ME! I LOVE YOU!”

 

 

Chen rushed into his and Xiumin's bedroom as he almost jumped up to Xiumin's lap and hugged him tight. Chen kissed Xiumin on the cheek some few times as well before he took a look at the a little tired but shocked boy.

 

 

I love you, don't be mad at me. I'm sorry if you think I have been out too much. But just tell me next time and don't get mad at me. I love you.”
“Okay, I get it. Can I sleep now?”
“Yes~”

 

 

Chen got of Xiumin as he lied down beside the boy and embraced him fast. Xiumin sighed right away, but he didn't try to get out from Chen's grip. But to be honest Chen feels hit. Xiumin has suddenly begun to sigh a lot and he always seem to be grumpy. Maybe Chen needs to... remind him how much he loves his boyfriend?

 

 

Xiumin's P.O.V

Stupid piece of ...”

 

 

Xiumin mumbled to himself as he sat tired on the bed and felt confused. His head hurts a lot and he feels like someone has smashed his head against the grown and then decided to drop it from a skyscraper.

 

 

Why did I even drink that much...? Urgh, when Chen came home this drunk he didn't get such a huge hangover, right? Or is he just really good at hiding it?”

 

 

Xiumin mumbled more as he looked around in the room. Usually Chen would be somewhere near here and say something with: “Good morning my cute baozi” or something similar to that. Not that Xiumin has ever been this drunk in front of Chen before, but he has been a little drunk around the troll.

 

 

Did he... go out with his friends again?”

 

 

Xiumin asked himself as he got up from the bed and walked out to the kitchen. On the table in the kitchen stood a small tray with two sandwiches, a tablet, a glass of juice and a glass of water. And there there was this small note on it.

 

 

Here is your breakfast and a painkiller for your hangover. I will be out until later today, but be ready by the evening to meet me up at home. Chen.”

 

 

Xiumin chuckled as he just decided to eat the food and take the painkiller, but then he don't know what to do. Maybe he should go to the gym and train on Kendo or something like that. Or maybe he should call someone and ask them to hangout with him.

 

 

Where the hell is he planing now?”

 

 

Xiumin sighed again as he wonder if Chen had something bad going on behind his back or not. Xiumin swear, if Chen does or tries to do something stupid, Xiumin will kick his sorry little .

 

 

Chen's P.O.V

Chen hurried to walk around downtown as he looked for something to surprise Xiumin with. Chen has walked around for a while now and he's not sure if he can find anything that is special for Xiumin.

 

Chen wants to surprise Xiumin for real, he wants to give his boyfriend the best surprise that he can manage. But what can that be? Xiumin doesn't seem to get surprised that easily and Chen knows that. And the worst is that Chen doesn't know if Xiumin will get good surprised or bad surprised.

 

 

I have to come up with something... Oh? What's that?”

 

 

Chen walked around a little more before he came up with a plan and he finally seemed to have found what he was looking for.

 

 

Xiumin's P.O.V

Xiumin sighed as he waited for Chen to come and get him already. Xiumin admit that he's not sure what Chen has in mind or what he's going to do, but Xiumin can't help to get this uneasy feeling.

 

 

He's always up to something stupid... What if... he plans something really stupid?”

 

 

Xiumin sighed as he decided to call Kris and ask him if he has any idea what suddenly has flew into Chen.

 

 

***

 

 

Kris thinks I'm crazy, Chen doesn't pick up his freaking phone, Luhan laughed at me and Sehun who was with him freaking hangup on me. What is wrong with people?”

 

 

Xiumin groaned a little annoyed as he sat up on the couch and heard the door to the apartment finally get open. Xiumin was fast to stand up and walked annoyed over to the door to scold Chen who would be home.

 

 

JONG FREAKING DAE! LEARN TO ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE!”
“Don't hit me! I'm not Chen! It's no Chen!”

 

 

Xiumin stared surprised and embarrassed at Chanyeol who stood in the door opening and held his hands up like Xiumin had pointed a gun at him. Xiumin felt like a fool as he mentally swore and was fast to clear his throat.

 

 

O-Oh, C-Chanyeol, i-it was you... Sorry for- Wait what the hell?! Why did you just walk in to my apartment like that! You scared the out of me right now!”
“Should you say? You screamed at me like you would murder me.”
“Sorry for that, I thought you was Chen. But what are you doing here? And why did you just walk in to me apartment?”
“Chen has sent me to get you.”
“He did that huh...? WELL THAT'S GOOD FOR HIM OR ELSE I WOULD HAD KILLED THAT LITTLE FREAKING TROLL! HE THINKS HE'S SAFE BY SENDING YOU HUH?!”
“Holy , calm down Xiumin. He send me because I'm your . He wants you to change into something nice and come with me.”
“HELL NO! I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE!”
“You know... He really isn't up to something stupid this time, I promise. And he won't come home until you go and meet him up.”

 

 

Xiumin groaned tired as he tried to calm himself down, after all it's not Chanyeol he's mad at. Chanyeol stared at Xiumin for a while before Xiumin gave up and went into his bedroom to change clothes.

 

 

Give me a minute then.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled happy by the door as Xiumin hurried to change his clothes and fix his hair before he calmed himself down and tried to not get annoyed again. Xiumin then walked back to Chanyeol who opened the door for Xiumin and smiled.

 

 

This way sir.”
“Sir? Wow, Chen must have said something really good to you to make you treat me like this.”
“Haha, just come this way now.”

 

 

Chanyeol took Xiumin down to a car and then drove Xiumin towards somewhere in the middle of Seoul. Xiumin looked confused out through the window and tried to understand where they're going. But it's to hard for him to just guess where they're going since they're in Seoul, South Korea's capital.

 

Chanyeol drove until he parked the car outside a small restaurant and hurried out. Xiumin felt confused since the restaurant looked to be closed. Chanyeol ran around the car and open the door for Xiumin who got out and thanked him before he followed Chanyeol towards the closed looking restaurant.

 

 

What are we doing here?”
“You will see. Come this way please.”

 

 

Chanyeol opened the door to the restaurant for Xiumin who went inside and to his surprised he saw Chen stand with a nice suit and a smiled big at him. Xiumin felt how his anger that he wanted to spit out on Chen, just disappeared within a second.

 

 

Welcome Xiumin, I hope Chanyeol treated you well.”
“Y-Yes, he did...”
“Good. Come this way please.”
“W-What are we doing here?”

 

 

Chen just smiled and grabbed Xiumin's hand as they walked further in to the restaurant. A table was set in the middle of the restaurant and there was candles and roses standing on it. Xiumin felt so touched, had Chen done this all for him?

 

Chen pulled out the chair for Xiumin who sat down and then watched Chen sit down and smile big. It didn't take long before the food came and Xiumin could hear a violin play somewhere in the background.

 

 

So, how has your day been?”
“It has been... calm. And you?”
“Well, I took the whole day to prepare this.”
“D-Did you... do this for me?”
“Of course! I love you silly, that's why I wanted to surprise you. Now, look behind the roses.”

 

 

Chen said with a smile as Xiumin did as he said, but he's not sure what to find. Xiumin found a small box as he carefully picked it up and glanced over at Chen who smiled big.

 

 

Open it, come on. Don't be shy.”

 

 

Xiumin carefully opened the box as he laughed right away when he saw what was inside. Xiumin didn't expect this, like seriously this was somewhat cute in a very weird way. That is why Xiumin love Chen, because no matter how much he trolls around, he has a heart that no one can describe.

 

Xiumin picked up the small note that laid in the box as his eyes read the text over and over again until he couldn't stop smile like a fool.

 

I'm sorry for not being that rich macho guy
who can buy you expensive jewelries, but I
got you this simple bracelet instead.
I love you forever and ever
/ Chen”

 

I love you too Chen.”

 


Ayo guys! So I will update the bonuses to chapter 3 today before I update chapter 4!

Hope you enjoy the bonuses!

Here is some cute Chenmin pics!

Love means to love everything about your partner <3

Keep your lover warm all the time, it's never wrong to be too warm! <3

Being all cute is important! <3

Even if you're not the cute type, it doesn't mean you don't love your partner! <3

 

That was all I had to say for this bonus!

Peace and love to you all! <3