Bonus 2

Christmas Love

Bonus 2

Taoris

Kris' P.O.V

Hey Chanyeol, why don't you drink as well?”
“No thanks, I rather avoid that right now.”
“I think Kai got a little too much to drink this time.”
“K-Kai! W-Watch out!”

 

 

Suho and Sehun run over to Kai who had just tried to walk and tripped on his own feet and almost fell, but he just laughed. He must have argued with Kyungsoo or something, else he doesn't drink that much. Kris glanced over at Chanyeol who just sat with a glass with juice in his hand, but he didn't look that happy. He looked to be the opposite.

 

 

What's wrong?”

 

 

Chanyeol looked confused at Kris who stared him right in the eye, he will know if Chanyeol lie or not. Chen, who was at the moment drunk and mumbling for himself, glanced curious over at Chanyeol who just sighed.

 

 

It's nothing, really. Just don't look at me like that please.”
“Okay, I was just wondering.”
“Wait, is something wrong here? Why don't you take a drink then?”
“Oh shut up Chen.”

 

 

Sehun came back with a heavy sigh as Chen looked away and tried to talk with the drunk Kai that Suho just managed to get back to his chair.

 

 

We better call a taxi for this guy here.”

 

 

Kris and Chanyeol nodded as Chen laughed at Kai who looked pissed. Chanyeol sighed a little quiet as Kris put his hand on the other giant's shoulder with a kind smile on his lips.

 

 

Listen, whatever it is bothering you, it will get better. Things will get better soon, okay?”
“You think so? I don't think so anyway.”
“What has happened?”
“Just... some things.”
“What is some things? Come on Park, out with it.”
“Well... I just... argued with someone really important to me... And I received pretty harsh and mean words from this person...”
“Really? What did you and your crush argue about?”
“W-Who said it was about my crush?!”
“D.O is good at providing information about those kind of things. He told me that you have a crush that is a really important person to you.”
“So what if he is?”
“You don't hear me complaining, do you?”
“N-No, I guess... No, it's nothing, really. It's just a silly fight, it will be over soon.”
“I hope so for you, because what I can tell, you really need this person in your life.”
“How can you say that without even meeting my crush?”
“Because I feel the same about Tao.”

 

 

Kris smiled kind as Chanyeol looked stupid for some seconds before he turned to Kris to actually face him this time.

 

 

Have you and Tao... argued a lot in your relationship?”
“Yes, I'm afraid so. But they do say that if you don't argue from time to time, something is wrong. And I do agree with that statement.”
“Why do you agree with that statement? I mean arguing separates people-”
“No, not always. Sometimes arguing is the only way to communicate. It sounds ridiculous but it's true. Tao and I argue a lot, but about small things. Tao wants to buy things all the time while I want to save a little more. And we both are fashion kings, which means that we sometimes argue about what clothes we should wear or buy and so on. Those small argues are mostly ridiculous, but sometimes they're the only way for me to know that Tao still cares about me.”
“How long have you two been together now again?”
“One year and three months. But we argued even before we begun to date and that was my way to try to get Tao to like me.”
“When you say argue, what do you actually mean with that? To me it sounds like something ridiculous and childish, but my argue wasn't childish at all.”
“Well, there are different kinds of argues. Sometimes it's a better way to describe your argue like a fight. You know like; me and Tao had a fight last night, he said he hates me. Or something like that.”
“Then I didn't argue with... him... I actually had a fight with him...”
“Are you surprised? I mean, do you two usually argue?”
“No... Not that much. Sure we have argued a lot in the past, but then we were only friends. I saw him more like a friend though, but he didn't see me more than a friend.”
“It's complicated sometimes, to know what to feel or think. Sometimes it's even confusing to know what is left and right.”

 

 

Chanyeol laughed light as Kris smiled and glanced down at his watch and smiled a little. He knows what Tao is doing this very moment. Kris already knows what Tao is thinking.

 

 

Why are you smiling at your watch?”
“Because I know what my little panda is doing right now.”
“And that is?”

 

 

Kris smiled as he decided to tell Chanyeol about his and Tao's little funny relationship.

 

 

Tao's P.O.V

Tao had lied on he couch for hours and watched K-dramas on the TV the whole evening. Since Kris left it has been so silence and boring. Tao sighed as he lied upside down on the couch and let his head hang outside the soft couch and his legs kick in the air above him.

 

 

I'm bored... When is he coming home?”

 

 

Tao sighed as he feel that he doesn't want to wait any longer. He wants to cuddle with Kris, like right now. He wants to go to bed with Kris and let the giant embrace him and kiss him carefully on the forehead before he would slowly fall asleep.

 

Tao sighed as he stared at the TV and saw one of the character sit and cry by a grave. It just hit Tao, he hasn't talked with Kris about... about his family. Tao sighed as he thought about the first time he found out about Kris family and it wasn't exactly fun.

 

 

~”So, when will I meet your family?”
“Not for a while.”
“Oh come on! I really want to meet them! I want to see if you got your mother's eyes like you said or if you look as handsome as your father.”
“Mom is still in Canada... and father isn't even here anymore.”
“W-What do you mean with... not even here?”
“It's a long story... Really...”
“Mind telling me? After all, I am your boyfriend. And I... I want to support you.”~

 

 

Kris had just smiled at Tao after that conversation, but the next day Kris told him everything about his father and Tao realized that Kris was a very strong and supporting person, even if he had it worse than Tao.

 

 

Idiot... I want you to be home now...”

 

 

Tao sighed as he laid on the couch and stared at the TV, he won't go to bed until Kris comes back home. That's it, no one can change his mind. He has always stayed up until Kris comes home or fall asleep on the couch, but mostly of the times he has managed to wait for Kris to come back home from the bar (or that is what Tao claims, Kris claims the opposite and Kris is the one who's right).

 

 

I will wait for you to come home... I won't... fall... asleep...”

 

 

Kris' P.O.V

So... You lost your father when you were 16 years old?”
“Yeah, I did. It was a little hard for mother to take the shook of my father's dead, but she's better nowadays. Though, I know that I can't really talk about father around her, she will just begin to cry.”
“I... I know someone else who lost his father very early, earlier than you.”
“Really? Who?”
“My crush.”
“Do you know when he lost his father?”

 

 

Kris asked as he stared at Chanyeol who seemed to have to think a little before he nodded. Kris has always felt that it was only he who had lost his father early, but he guess he was wrong. Of course he knew that other people around the world has lost their parents early as well, but it just felt like Kris was the only one in Seoul that had lost his father early.

 

 

He was 8 years old if I don't recall wrong. But around that age.”
“That early? Poor kid.”
“I say the same to you. You must have had a hard time, since you don't have any siblings and all.”
“I don't know, I just tried to get mother feel happy again or at least make her feel okay. She cried a lot back then and I sometimes still find her crying, but she often smiles nowadays while crying and tells me that she's proud of me.”
“That's good, I hope you feel that you and your mother can find happiness.”
“Haha, thanks. But I think I'm going home now, I don't want Tao to get worried. Or too worried. Do you need help to get Kai home Suho?”
“No, we're fine thank you. See you around Kris.”
“You too, bye.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as Kris got up and walked towards his apartment, where Tao probably has sneaked in and is waiting for him. Kris smiled a little when he thought about Tao sitting on the couch, maybe even asleep, and is still waiting for him to come home.

 

 

I'm coming now, my little panda.”

 

 

***

 

 

Kris stepped quiet and careful in to his apartment and took his shoes and jacket off before he dared to walk in to his own apartment. Like he had predicted, Tao is here. Kris saw his panda's jacket and shoes by the door and he heard the sound of the TV from the living room.

 

Kris sneaked in to the living room to find Tao lay on the couch, his hair all messy and the pillows and blanket that should be laying on the couch laid on the floor or on the small living room's table. Kris sighed a little as he walked over to the cute Tao who had put on Kris' hoddie and cuddled with a pillow in his arms.

 

 

I'm home now, silly. Why do you even try to stay awake like this when you know you fall asleep anyway?”

 

 

Kris chuckled as he turned off the TV and carefully lift up Tao who automatically wrapped his arms around Kris' neck and mumbled something in his sleep.

 

 

Don't worry, I got you sweetie. You don't have to worry, no one can hurt you here.”
“Kris...? Is it you...?”
“Sch, just keep sleeping, I got you.”
“Mm... Okay...”

 

 

Tao hugged Kris a little as he was half asleep. Kris carried Tao in to the bedroom and put him down on the bed before he changed clothes so he could cuddle down in the bed with Tao.

 

Tao was fast to hug Kris as fast he had lied down beside him and Kris couldn't help to smile. But he knows why Tao is acting like this, because his mother always was a violent person and Tao liked to hide behind anyone he could find whenever she was mad.

 

Tao has always been a kind person and that is why Kris love him so much, because no matter what Tao do or say, he never wants to hurt anyone.

 

 

Good night my panda, I love you.”

 

 

Kris said with a smile as he kissed Tao on the forehead before he wrapped his arms around Tao and closed his eyes. It feels good to be here, to be beside Tao like this.

 

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol sighed a little as he thought a little about his and Kris' conversation. Chanyeol didn't know that Kris and Tao had have such a hard childhood. Or more like a hard time. Kris had lost his father as a 16 years old and according to Kris, Tao's mother was a violent woman who had made Tao almost runaway from home.

 

Chanyeol chuckled a little about the thought as he sat in his own apartment and begun to think about his own problems. Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun hasn't answered his calls nor texts for a while now and it worries Chanyeol. Though, it's kind of Chanyeol's fault that they even fought from the very beginning. But what is done is done, there is nothing you can do about it.

 

But Chanyeol just want to talk to Baekhyun, he just want the boy to talk to him again. At least just answer his text, just something!

 

 

Urgh... Why can't he just answer me already?”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed as he thought a little about what Kris said, that things will get solved. Even if things are hard right now, they will get solved sooner or later. But Chanyeol doesn't want to wait for that long, because then everything will just get worse. But Chanyeol doesn't have the power nor courage to actually go and face Baekhyun right now.

 

 

What should I do...?”

 


Ayo! How are you guys? I hope you all are good! ^.^

I just want to ask, what do you think of the fiction this far? Please tell me!

Thanks for all your support, please don't mind share this fiction with your friends if you like it! I just want to spread to Christmas feeling you know! ^.^

Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated! But up to you! Thank you so much guys! ^.^

Before you go, check out those cute Taoris moments/pics featuring Baekyeol in the end! <3

It's good if you're honest in your relationship, but sometimes it's okay to lie. A little. ^.^

Being cute in a relationship and do couple stuff isn't bad, just keep doing that! ^.^

Honestly, this last one of Taoris is actually just filled with aegyo and I had to post it, lol. ^.^

Lastly, Chanyeol is a little down and trying to not worry Baekhyun, but since they're fighting/arguing it's hard to not worry the other boy. How will they solve this problem?

 

Well that was all I had for this time, so I see you next time! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3