Bonus 3

Christmas Love

Bonus 3

Hunhan

Luhan's P.O.V

Luhan is a little sad since he can't go back to China, since their school kind of told them they wasn't allowed to do that yet. They have to stay until they have finished some exams, then they can go to China to study there for some months.

 

Luhan don't really mind that that much, he just feels a little disappointed since he's a little homesick and wants to see his family soon again. But he will just have to wait for some few more weeks before he's home again.

 

Though it does feel a little lonely here in South Korea, after all Luhan doesn't have any boyfriend/girlfriend nor any family members here. He's only here because his friends moved here and they all got a boyfriend now and it kind of annoys Luhan.

 

Luhan sighed a little as he lied on his couch in his small apartment and just stared at the wall in front of him. His TV is broken because of Chen a troll stumbling in all drunk with a certain Oh Sehun. They promised to pay for the TV when they were sober the day after, but right now Luhan has nothing to do.

 

 

Why did he even come here with Chen from the beginning? That stupid dongsaeng...”

 

 

Luhan mumbled as he sighed out loud again and begun to feel really restless. He have to do something, but what? He just needs to get rid of some energy or waste his time on something, but what?

 

Luhan looked around in the room to find something to do, but all he could think of was to clean the place, but he doesn't feel like cleaning today. Luhan looked around for a little longer before he got up and decided to look around in his bedroom for something to do.

 

Luhan ended up behind his desk with a pencil in his hand a paper in front of him. He sat calm on the chair and tried to draw something that was supposed to be a flower, but it looked more like a lollipop. But Luhan don't mind, whatever it is, it's cute.

 

Luhan was in the middle of his drawing and creating when there was a knock on the front door and took his attention. Luhan looked out at the door that still was knocked on. Luhan couldn't help to feel confused as he got up and walked over to the front door and open it to see who it was.

 

 

Good morning hyung!”
“Leave.”

 

 

Luhan closed the door right in Sehun's face as he could hear the younger one start whine and sound like a child outside the door.

 

 

Hyung! Open up! Please! I got something for you!”
“Do you have Chen with you?”
“No! It's just me!”
“I don't want you to come here all the time, do you know that?”
“Please open the door hyung, please~”

 

 

Luhan sighed a little as he tried to not get affected by the aegyo voice Sehun used on him, but it always works and Sehun knows that as well as Luhan does.

 

 

Fine.”

 

 

Luhan open the door as Sehun smiled big and came in with a small box wrapped in with gift paper and looked pretty cute to be honest. Is this some kind of early Christmas gift or what?

 

 

Hyung! I'm sorry about what happened to your TV, so I thought that I would give you an apologize gift.”
“Apologize gift?”
“Yeah, you know like a way for me to say I'm sorry for what happened. And to cheer you up a little since you have been... acting a little grumpy lately. I'm not the only one who think you have been a little grumpy lately.”
“Really? Well... Come in then.”

 

 

Sehun smiled as Luhan stepped aside and let Sehun come in before he closes the door behind the taller boy. It didn't take long before Sehun had found his way to the couch and dropped his body down on it as Luhan followed him and sat careful down on the couch, as far away from Sehun as possible.

 

 

What are you doing over there hyung? Come closer, I got this especially for you.”
“I just don't feel that happy with you right now.”
“Oh come on, don't act like a child.”
“You're the child here, not me. Don't get things wrong here.”
“Okay, sorry. But seriously, what is wrong? Have I done something else that has made you this grumpy?”
“I'm not grumpy.”

 

 

Luhan spoke with an annoyed tone as Sehun chuckled and seemed to not be that convinced. Luhan wanted to sigh and ask Sehun to leave right away, but since the boy would only look hurt, Luhan couldn't bring himself to say it.

 

 

So, what have you done the whole day?”
“I have been waiting for a miracle that my TV will work. But it doesn't.”
“Sorry about that, once again. I really took the wrong apartment, I swear.”
“Really? You seemed to know where you were to be honest.”
“I didn't, I swear. I was drunk, like Chen.”
“Oh right, you boys go out all the time. And I really mean all the time.”
“Yeah, of course, we're boys.”

 

 

Luhan felt a little insulted and pissed off. Did Sehun just claim that Luhan isn't a boy like him? Or did he mean “boys” like their gang or what? Sehun seemed to realize his mistake as Luhan sighed and got up to walk to the kitchen.

 

 

W-Wait, hyung I'm sorry. I didn't mean like that-”
“Don't you have somewhere else to be today? Can you please stop be around me for almost 24/7? It's starting to taking on my nerves.”

 

 

Sehun sighed as he put his little gift to Luhan on the living room's table before he got up from the couch and walked towards the door.

 

 

I will leave then... Sorry for bothering you...”

 

 

Sehun mumbled as he left quietly and let Luhan be alone for a while. Luhan begun to feel guilty right away after Sehun left as he looked a little at the door, like he expected Sehun to come in again with a huge grin and say something like; “Joking! I won't leave you alone! Haha!”.

 

But Sehun didn't come back, in fact Luhan stood and stared at the door for a long time before he realized that this wasn't some kind of prank of Sehun's. The boy had really left this time and left Luhan alone like Luhan told him.

 

 

D-Did I... hurt his feelings for real?”

 

 

Sehun's P.O.V

Sehun sighed a little as he lied in his bed and stared at the roof. Why did Luhan get so mad at him? He just wanted to see Luhan again, but Luhan was all grumpy and pretty mad. Sehun has apologized over and over again for what happened some nights ago, but Luhan doesn't seem to accept his apology.

 

Sehun sighed again as he realized that he has sighed for at least 10 times in a row without actually doing anything. Sehun sighed an eleventh time as he looked to the side and saw his phone lay on his nightstand. It's funny how Sehun hasn't even text Luhan for over three hours and that is rare if you ask Luhan or Sehun.

 

 

Maybe I... Should text him and ask him if he's happy with his gift? No... He will just get mad at me again...”

 

 

Sehun sighed for the twelfth time as he wondered if Luhan has opened his gift yet or not. If Luhan has opened it, Sehun hope he like the gift he bought him. Sehun just want Luhan to smile, that is all he ever wants. If he can see Luhan smile and be happy, Sehun doesn't need anything else.

 

 

Hyung... Is really mad at me this time... I didn't mean to... to make him this mad... I really did go into the wrong building when I was supposed to leave Chen... I was too drunk to even help Chen home...”

 

 

Sehun sighed for the thirteenth time before he sat up and picked up his phone, he got to talk to Luhan again. He can't be without Luhan, because Luhan is... Luhan is everything Sehun wants and needs. Without Luhan, Sehun can't breathe and he mean it.

 

 

I got to make things right and it's like right now.”

 

 

Luhan's P.O.V

Luhan sat at his couch and stared at the rubix cube in his hands and felt amazed. Sehun really did think this through, didn't he? He knew that Luhan would be restless, so he bought Luhan a rubix cube to solve and spend his time on.

 

But the thing is, Luhan can't enjoy his gift since he's feeling guilty. He probably made Sehun feel hurt and Luhan can't stop think about that. Sehun is just a sweet boy who... who wants to just take care of Luhan. But Luhan wasn't nice towards Sehun and hurt his feelings.

 

Luhan sighed a little as he studied the rubix cube for a while as he felt more and more guilty. The more Luhan thought about it, the more he realized that he missed Sehun. He missed the younger but taller boy's nagging. He miss the laughing and the childish behavior that would make Luhan feel... kind of relaxed and a little like home.

 

Luhan didn't realize how homesick he begun to feel now when Sehun wasn't around. Sure, Luhan has felt a little homesick from time to time, but now when Sehun isn't texting him nor is here to spend his time with Luhan, things suddenly felt even more lonely.

 

It feels like Luhan finally understand what Sehun does to him. It feels like everything is just plain and boring compared to Sehun's company. And it also shows Luhan how homesick he feels without Sehun.

 

But wait, does that mean that Sehun makes Luhan feel like... home? Or is it just that Sehun is taking up Luhan's time so much that he can't think about other things like being homesick? Or does it mean that... Luhan actually likes Sehun?

 

Before Luhan could try to answer his own questions he heard his phone ring loud from the kitchen as he got up to grab it. Luhan picked the phone up and saw that it was Sehun who was calling him and he didn't even hesitate to answer.

 

 

Hello? Sehun?”
“Hi hyung... Are you still mad at me?”
“Listen, I'm sorry. I just... I just think I'm a little homesick right now.”
“I can understand that hyung. But please, don't be mad at me anymore.”
“I'm not mad at you anymore, I have already forgiven you.”
“Great, then I can come by?”
“Yeah, you can come by.”
“Great! I will bring some sweet things as well! I will be there soon!”
“Good, then I will be waiting for you.”

 

 

Sehun hangup as fast Luhan said a quick goodbye. Luhan felt how he smiled a little relieved as he looked at the rubix cube and sat down at the couch again to try to solve it. He wonder why Sehun actually bought he rubix cube.

 

 

Sehun's P.O.V

Sehun knocked on Luhan's door before the older but shorter one open the door and smiled at Sehun who smiled back. Sehun sneaked in to the apartment with a plastic bag in his hand and Luhan was kind to help him off with his jacket.

 

 

It's really cold outside today.”
“Yeah it is, but lucky me I got some food for us.”
“Food? Already?”
“It's 7 pm hyung, you probably forgot to eat dinner like usual.”
“Y-Yeah, I did.”
“Here, take this.”

 

 

Sehun held out the plastic bag to Luhan who took it with a smile before Sehun sneaked in to the living room and sat down on the couch. Luhan came a little surprised out to the living room with glasses, the food and something to drink.

 

Luhan sat fast down beside Sehun, this time really close, like only some few inches away from Sehun. Sehun could feel the warmth from Luhan's body, the feeling that Sehun loves. He loves to sit close to Luhan, because then he can feel the warmth from him and to feel his wonderful presence that Sehun needs.

 

 

You bought Chinese food?”
“Yeah, since you said you felt homesick. So I thought that this might help a little. I know it's silly to think like that... but I really don't want you to feel homesick too much. I want you to feel like home and to be happy. I know you're disappointed that you couldn't go home and I'm probably not good enough to compare to that, but I hope that I at least can make you a little happier. I just want you to smile hyung, so please don't look so sad anymore, okay?”

 

 

Sehun smiled cute and kind at Luhan who stared amazed and shocked at Sehun who felt like he would blush, but Luhan was the one to blush instead. Sehun just smiled until he felt the urge to hug Luhan and he can't believe that he actually did. Luhan carefully hugged Sehun back before Sehun looked down at the boy who blushed, but he smiled and looked to be really touched.

 

 

Sehun-ah... Y-You really want me to smile?”
“Yeah, because I like you hyung... I like you a lot.”
“Really? You're not lying, right?”

 

 

Sehun smiled as he leaned down and left a peck on Luhan's check as he literally felt the check heat up before he pulled out to see Luhan's face. Luhan blushed like a fool as he stared at Sehun who looked a little shy and innocent back at him.

 

 

Please... don't feel disgusted by that... I don't want to scare you away hyung.”

 

 

Luhan smiled a little and just hugged Sehun who didn't understand his own feelings for Luhan anymore. It felt like he could kiss Luhan right there at that very moment, but he feels too scared.

 

Before Sehun had to figure out how to kiss Luhan, Luhan was the one who took the step. Luhan kissed Sehun with a little hesitation, but none of them jerked back nor seemed to think this was wrong.

 

Sehun pulled out from the kiss when he needed to breathe as he looked at Luhan who almost gasped for air and blushed a little. Sehun could just smile like a fool before he pulled Luhan into another kiss and let Luhan put his arms around his neck.

 

 

I love you silly...”
“Shut up dongsaeng and kiss me.”

 

 

Sehun laughed as he kept kiss Luhan until they both remembered the food and tried to not feel to awkward about their... little romantic moment. Sehun let Luhan eat mostly of the food, until Luhan begun to feed him and in the end they ended up with Luhan in Sehun's arms and Sehun leaned against the couch.

 

None of them really said anything, but it wasn't needed. They both felt just happy to be with each other and they both knew what the other one felt now. To be in love can be so wonderful.

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

It feels so lonely without having a tall giant around you. Baekhyun realized that the latest days he hasn't seen Chanyeol. Work is killing him, literally. Baekhyun is struggling with work, home and sleep. And the worst is that at work, people want to him. On his way home, people want to rob him. And Chanyeol and Baekhyun is still arguing.

 

Baekhyun isn't sure why he feel this down. Sure, Baekhyun hates to argue, but right now it feels even depressed and actually worried. He don't know why, it just feels like now when Chanyeol isn't around, Baekhyun will be alone and scared and worried and just feel hurt.

 

Baekhyun don't know what is wrong with him, he has never felt this bad over an argue before, not even with his own mother. And it feels like if things doesn't get well soon, Baekhyun don't know what to do. Without Chanyeol... Without Chanyeol Baekhyun will feel lost and scared.

 

 

I hope things will get well soon...”

 


Ayo guys! So here is another little bonus chapie today! I hope you enjoyed it! ^.^

I just want to thank you all for your wonderful support and I hope you feel the Christmas spirit that is taking over right now! ^.^

Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated, but up to you! Share with your friends if you like the fiction and spread the Christmas love! Thank you all on before hand! ^.^

But before you leave! Check out the hunhan pics featuring Baekyeol in the end! <3

 

When you look naturally cute and good with each other, you know you belong right! ^.^

Childish plays is never wrong in a relationship! It's only cute and entertaining! ^.^

But the most important thing is to enjoy the time with each other! ^.^

Well, the picture speaks for itself. Literally. Well, will Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's argue get solved? Or will it get worse?

 

That was all for me! Thanks for reading and supporting me! See you next time! Until then, take care! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3