Chapter 1

Christmas Love

Chapter 1

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sighed tired as he put the last heavy moving box on top of some other boxes and took a look around. It feels weird to see such a new place, it doesn't seem to be such a great place to live at, but it's just good enough for Baekhyun. For now at least.

 

Baekhyun closed the door to his new apartment as he begun consider to take off his jacket or not, but the apartment felt almost as cold as it was outside. Baekhyun walked around in the apartment to find the heater, to warm the apartment up a little more. Baekhyun found one in the living room/bedroom and turned the heat up to max, so the apartment would get warmer faster.

 

Baekhyun then took off his jacket, but he kept his beanie on and put on a big hoddie that would keep him warm for the moment. Baekhyun then begun to look around a little, he hasn't been here more than once before and he didn't actually look around that much. Baekhyun actually just accepted this apartment since it is pretty near his work, the rent is pretty cheap and Baekhyun knows the owner and he said that Baekhyun didn't have to pay as much as others for this trash apartment.

 

 

Geez, it's already dirty in here... The old tenant must have forgotten to clean before he or she left...”

 

 

Baekhyun sighed as he decided to clean the small place before he would pack up his things. The apartment is very small, but it's big enough for Baekhyun. The kitchen is big enough to have an oven, a sink, a small freezer and a small fridge on top of each other, two small kitchen cabinets and a small low table that you have to sit on the floor on a small beanbag. But Baekhyun don't mind that, it's actually a little cool in a way.

 

The living room/bedroom isn't that big either. Baekhyun doesn't have any TV, but Baekhyun has a small laptop instead. The living room/bedroom has a small couch with a small little living room's table in front of it and a small bookshelf. The bed is just a thick mattress that you roll out on the floor and in the morning you can roll it together and put it in a closet along with the blanket and pillow. The closet stands beside the bookshelf.

 

Then there is the bathroom that only has a small shower, a toilet and a sink. Above the sink it's a small locker with a mirror on it. In the locker Baekhyun will put his toothbrush, hairbrush and the toiletries.

 

After Baekhyun had cleaned the small apartment, he begun to pack up some of his moving boxes. He started with the bookshelf, that he filled with some books, put up some photographs and other memories that he has gathered during his life.

 

After the bookshelf was done, Baekhyun went to the small closet where he begun to hangup and put in his clothes. It took him some time, mostly because he wasn't sure if he saw a mouse in the closet or not. But after a while, he realized what he saw was an old black ball that the old tenant had forgot to take with him/her.

 

 

Geez, there is no mouses in here... silly me... Haha, Umma would had screamed in fear by just seeing the ball's shadow... Haha, she always was so afraid of mouses and rats...”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed light, even though it was painful. Baekhyun tried to not think about it, to think about that he's totally alone. It wasn't long ago he had someone to be with, someone he cared so much for. But... Time change, he knows that, everyone knows that.

 

 

Silly me... I shouldn't be crying anymore...”

 

 

Baekhyun wiped the tears out as he tried to keep going with the clothes, he can't rest because he knows that he won't have that much time to pack his things up tomorrow or any other day after today. Today he's planing to get everything up, so he doesn't have to think about it for the rest of the time he has to stay here.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol knocked on the door to his classroom and checked the time on his watch that sat around his left wrist. The door went open after some seconds as Chanyeol smiled big at the professor who looked weird at him.

 

 

Annyeong, I'm Park Chanyeol, I'm supposed to begin in this school and class today. I'm sorry that I'm late, I just managed to come now since I moved this morning.”
“It's okay Mr. Park, please come in and take a seat. But please introduce yourself to the class first.”
“Uhm, annyeong everyone, I'm Park Chanyeol, nice to meet you all. I got transferred to this school from its sister school in Busan. Please take care of me.”

 

 

Everyone smiled as Chanyeol smiled back before sitting down on an empty seat. He happen to sit down beside a really kind looking guy as Chanyeol smiled and the professor continued his class. After a while, when the professor was done, they all got to work a little individual and Chanyeol took the chance to actually say hi to the guy he sat beside.

 

 

Uhm, hello. Sorry for not saying hi earlier.”
“No, it's okay. Nice to meet you Chanyeol, I'm Jongin, but call me Kai.”
“Nice to meet you Kai.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he continue to work with their books and studied hard, until Kai wanted to talk some more with him. Chanyeol don't mind to talk with this guy though, it's only nice to get to know others.

 

 

Uhm Chanyeol, not that I want to be rude, but what are you doing here?”
“You mean why I moved to Seoul from Busan?”
“Yeah, I'm kind of curious, if you don't mind telling me that is.”
“No, I don't mind. It's just that my school in Busan wasn't that big as this one and I felt like I didn't have enough classes, according to my parents, so I got transferred to this school that has more classes and more professors.”
“Aha, I see. And Seoul is a bigger city I guess.”
“Yeah, it is, but Busan is pretty big as well.”
“Yeah, you're right. But it's nice to meet you anyway, I hope you feel like home here.”
“I already do that, thank you.”

 

 

Kai smiled as Chanyeol smiled back and tried to keep studying until the class was over and they all went to eat lunch at a near restaurant. Chanyeol thought he was going to eat alone, but Kai was kind and decided to show Chanyeol to one of the best restaurants he knew, according to Kai that is.

 

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol came home around 5 pm after studying a little extra in school so he didn't have to study at home. Chanyeol took a look around in his apartment, mostly of all the furniture was on their places, it was just all the moving boxes that needed to be unpacked.

 

 

At least I didn't have to carry anything up here.”

 

 

Chanyeol said with a sigh before he put his bag and jacket away. Chanyeol walked over to one of the boxes and open it to begun to pack everything up. Chanyeol didn't mean to sigh heavy when he begun to pack his things up, but he happened to do that anyway.

 

 

Haha, I knew I had much to do when I came home... Urgh I don't feel like unpacking my things today...”

 

 

Chanyeol mumbled as he pushed himself to the work and decided to not complain too much. After all, it's not that much work to do. It's just some unpacking, that's all.

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sighed tired as he woke up by the small alarm beside him. Baekhyun sat tired up and looked confused around. Baekhyun can't help it, he has an habit to wake up to the sound of his mother in the kitchen every morning. But not anymore. Not now when... When he lives without her.

 

 

Umma...? R-Right... N-No umma...”

 

 

Baekhyun sobbed a little, he hate himself in the morning. He's so sensitive and he can't help it. Baekhyun yawned as he wiped out some tears before he got up. Today Baekhyun has work around 3 pm, and it's only 10 am. So he decided to take a warm shower before he would go and grocery shop a little.

 

 

***

 

 

'Let's see, I need to buy a lot of frozen food since I won't have time to make dinner when I come home around 2-3 am every da. And I won't be up until it's lunch time, so I guess that I need to have lunch and some few breakfast things at home...'

 

Baekhyun walked around in the grocery shop and picked all kinds of things. Milk, bread, cheese, yoghurt (that you drink), meat, frozen pizza or any other kind of frozen food, fruit and some few vegetables. That was mostly of the things he bought. Or he bought a lot of ramen noodles as well.

 

 

Good day sir, let's see all this will be...”

 

 

Baekhyun paid for all the groceries before he begun to walk towards his apartment again. Today it's cold, colder than usual. It's winter already and everyone is wearing their winter jackets, hats and gloves in the cold weather. And then there is Baekhyun, with only a thin beanie and a thin autumn jacket.

 

Baekhyun stepped in to his apartment around 12:30 pm, the sun is shining but it's cold like hell, even in the apartment it's pretty cold. Baekhyun put the plastic bags with food at the small table in the kitchen before he got his shoes and jacket off, but he kept the beanie on.

 

 

Let's do this quickly so I can drink some tea and eat something before I leave.”

 

 

Baekhyun put all the food into the fridge or freezer before he prepared some tea and decided to eat ramen noodles to lunch. Baekhyun drank his tea in peace and then ate his ramen. He took his time, since he wasn't in a hurry, before he had to get up and get his things.

 

All Baekhyun need is to bring his keys and phone and then get his jacket and shoes on before he leave for work. Baekhyun decided to leave for work a little earlier today, so he doesn't have to stress around when he comes to work.

 

Baekhyun got his jacket and shoes on before he left the apartment and locked the door after him, but Baekhyun is pretty convinced that anyone can kick down the old tree door. But Baekhyun don't care, if someone actually kick down the door to steal Baekhyun's things, Baekhyun will hunt that person down and kick his sorry little .

 

Baekhyun arrived to work around 2:30 pm which gives him 30 minutes to change his clothes and get ready for a long and tough night. It's a Friday night, which means a lot of people will come here to the club and Baekhyun will have to be a waiter the whole night for those rich old bastards. But it's worth it, the money is worth it.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Huh? What are you talking about Sehun?! I don't have any tigers at home!”
“But Suho hyung, you're supposed to be a rich bastard! That's what Chen said!”
“Chen isn't me, is he?!”
“Now now, listen to yourself and realize how childish you all sound.”
“You're not that much better yourself D.O.”
“Yah! Listen more to your hyung you idiot!”

 

 

D.O slapped Kai's arm a little harder than expected as Kai whined out loud. Chanyeol just laughed light as he turned his head to Suho who still tried to convince Sehun that he didn't raise any tigers at his family's mansion.

 

 

Tell me Suho, how does it come that everyone doesn't know that you're rich in this school?”
“Because I'm trying my best to keep it as a secret. Only people I trust and like can get to know about this secret.”
“Does that mean you see me as a friend already?”

 

 

Chanyeol asked with a hopeful smile. Suho just nodded with a kind smile to an answer as D.O seemed to smile proud beside Kai who smiled as well. Sehun though looked like he still was stuck in his thoughts, until he saw that everyone else was smiling. Then he begun to smile as well.

 

 

Wow, it feels great to already have nice friends like you guys. Hey, mind if I ask you something?”
“No we don't mind, just ask.”
“What are all the girls talking about all the time?”
“Oh, mostly of the time it's about Kpop artist, but they do talk about clothes and shoes and-”
“I mean the more serious gossip talk. I can't hear what they say, but it somewhat bothers me a little to be honest.”
“Well... It's about a guy that left our class. We used to have this cute short guy-”
“Don't call him short! It's literally saying that me and Suho are short!”
“Sorry D.O, but compared to Chanyeol, me and Kai, you two are pretty short.”
“Back to the topic. This guy suddenly just dropped out of college. He didn't seem to have any practical reason, and we never got the chance to ask him why he dropped out, because one day he just stopped coming to school. And we haven't seen him since then.”
“Aha... I see... It's a little sad when those kind of things happens, but maybe he's living his dream right now?”
“Maybe, maybe not? We can't tell, since we never got the chance to get to know him that well. We did talk to him, he ate lunch with us a lot in the beginning, but with the time he suddenly stopped coming. And for about two or three months ago, he just dropped out of school. That's all we know, and it's sad.”
“Those kind of things happens, trust me. But don't worry, maybe he has found another college to go to? Or maybe he just feel like he didn't want to study for a while? No one knows, right? So we can always hope he's alright.”

 

 

The others nodded with a smile as Chanyeol ate his lunch. Oh yeah, it's lunch time, and they all are sitting in the canteen and are just talking and eating. From time to time some girls walks by giggling, but else it's pretty calm in the canteen. Chanyeol likes this place, it's better than the last college he went too.

 

But to be honest, he had hoped to find his old crush here. Here in Seoul he mean...

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun run around in the club, his ears almost sore from the loud music and his nose feels like it will explode of the strong scent of liquid. He can't remember why he actually accepted this job, but all he has in mind right now is that he has to do this, no matter what he feel or think.

 

 

Hey you! Get me something to drink! Something strong!”
“Coming right away sir!”

 

 

Baekhyun hurried to the bar and ordered something for the rich old man who wanted something strong. Baekhyun got the drink on a small tray as he made his way through the people in the club. The dance floor is crowded tonight and it looks all sweaty and not that nice to be honest. But Baekhyun tries to ignore it and keep his hard work up.

 

 

Here you go sir, the bartender told me this is something strong.”
“Thank you little boy. Why don't you sit down on my lap for a while?”
“I-I can't, I-I'm a little busy right now.”
“Come on! Don't you want to be a good boy?”
“S-Sir, I really can't right now.”
“Then come back when you have time then.”

 

 

Baekhyun just nodded as he kept walk around in the club to serve older women and men, but also some younger men and women. After a while, when the time almost was 1 am, Baekhyun had less to do. Baekhyun just walked around in the club until a middle aged man waved after him as Baekhyun walked fast over and smiled. Though Baekhyun's smile was pretty much fake, but Baekhyun hope the man didn't notice it.

 

 

Hello sir, what can I help you with?”
“Come here for a while, I just want to make sure that such a young person works here.”
“O-Okay, b-but it's true. A-And I'm probably not as young as you think.”
“How old are you my little lady?”
“I-I'm actually not a girl, I-I'm a boy.”
“A boy? For real? With this beautiful face and wonderful hips?”
“H-Hehe, y-yeah, I-I'm a boy. C-Can I get you something sir?”

 

 

The man stared at Baekhyun like he judged him from afar. The man then suddenly smiled as he cleared his throat a little light.

 

 

It's soon Christmas, isn't it? You like Christmas?”
“Yes I do, but I don't like the cold that much.”
“Haha, that's true. Well, it was nice to chitchat with you. Will you help me up on my legs so I can leave without falling?”
“O-Of course sir, I will just put the tray away.”

 

 

Baekhyun put the tray down on a small table near the couch that the middle aged man sat on. Baekhyun walked then over and held out his hand to let the middle aged man grab it so Baekhyun could pull him up. But the thing is everything went the opposite. Instead of the man getting pulled up by Baekhyun, the man pulled Baekhyun down on his lap.

 

 

Much better, don't you think?”
“S-Sir, I-I can't-”
“Come here cutie, such a young boy needs some special treatment, don't you think?”
“S-Sir, p-please stop it! S-Sir!”
“Excuse me sir, can you let go of our employee?”

 

 

One of the club guards eyed the man who was about to force Baekhyun into a kiss. After some seconds of hesitation, the man let go of Baekhyun who got up fast and felt ashamed. The guard cleared his throat as the middle aged man got up from the couch and begun to walk towards the exit. When the man was out of Baekhyun's sight, the guard cleared his throat and took Baekhyun's attention again.

 

 

Are you alright?”
“Y-Yeah, t-thanks. I-I'm sorry if I caused any trouble.”
“It's nothing, really. You're not the first one that has gotten into such a situation before. That man is known to play around with younger people, boys as girls. You're probably a jackpot for him, since you doesn't look that much as a boy. Sorry if I offended you.”
“No... You're not the first one telling me that... Thank you anyway.”
“I think the ladies over there requires some more drinks, can you go and serve them?”
“Yes sir! I will go right away!”
“Don't worry, the other guards and I will keep an eye on the people in here, just try to bare with the drunk people.”
“It's my job sir, so don't worry.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he decided to keep up with his work, he can't let an incident like this one bring him down. It might not be Baekhyun's first day here, but he still have to get used to those kind of people.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol sighed tired as he stared at his calender, it's already December. It's December the 1st today and Chanyeol knows that the countdown to Christmas has began. That's pretty funny, to count down the days to Christmas so early. That every year you still count down the days to Christmas, even though you have already celebrated it so many times. It's a wonder that no one has gotten really tired of it yet.

 

Chanyeol walked by some classroom as he decided to find him a bench to sit down on so he can read a book or do something useful. Chanyeol found a bench near the bathrooms as he sat down and breathed relieved out. Chanyeol then picked his book up to begun to read when he heard some girl voices from the girls' bathroom talk about this weird gossip thing.

 

 

It's too bad that he left and we still don't know why.”
“We could go to his house and ask him, but that would be weird, right?”
“Poor girl, you forgot to confess your love to him.”
“Yah, don't talk to me like I'm some kind of pathetic wreck!”
“Haha, don't worry, maybe you will meet him again? He was cute wasn't he?”
“Mm, but I don't think he like girls anyway. He has never looked at us in that way.”
“What was his fully name now again? I want to stalk him down on instagram or facebook.”
“Byun Baekhyun, or BB like we call him.
“Haha, BB is so cute! It sounds like you say Baby!”

 

 

Chanyeol listen to the girls laughter before they left the bathroom and talked happily as they passed him and didn't seem to notice him at all. Chanyeol held in a sigh as he just realized something, did they just say... Byun Baekhyun?! Like that Byun Baekhyun?!

 

 

H-Hey! You girls! Hold up for a second! D-Do you know someone who's name is Byun Baekhyun?!”

 

 

***

 

 

Chanyeol held the piece of paper in his hand, the small piece of paper that would finally, after about 4 years, let him see an old dear friend. Or no, it's not really a friend in his eyes. Chanyeol still can't believe that this happened to him, that he was so lucky to actually have eavesdropped on those girls in the right time. He still feel a little embarrassed after he ran after the girls and asked them about this guy they mentioned, but it was definitely worth it.

 

Chanyeol walked down the street. The cold winter street where snow hopefully will lay within some days. Chanyeol had his big fury bear hat on and his black gentleman winter jacket, like those in the detective movies.

 

Seoul is a big city, it's still a little unfamiliar to Chanyeol, especially since Chanyeol is used to live in first a small city outside Busan, where he met his crush in High school, and later on he moved in to the middle of Busan. And now he lives in the middle of Seoul, which feels weird.

 

 

Ah! It should be here! I'm glad that mom's contacts could help me out for once.”

 

 

Chanyeol mumbled as he walked towards the apartment building that had the same address that was written on the paper Chanyeol had in his hand. Though the place looked cheap and Chanyeol didn't want to admit it, but it looked like it was just a huge dump. Still he lives here, so Chanyeol respects this place, but only because he lives here. Because Baekhyun lives here.

 

'It has been a while since we met last... I wonder if he still remembers me. I know we didn't talk that much after I moved... But I still hope he can remember me. But I'm not sure what to say to him... Should I say something with: “Hi, remember me?” or maybe: “Hi Baekhyun, it's me, Chanyeol! Your old friend from high school!”. Whatever I say, it all sounds ridiculous to me... But I can't back down now!'

 

Chanyeol walked over to the door that is said to be the door to Baekhyun's apartment. Chanyeol carefully and almost a little unsure knocked on the door before he took a step back to wait. It was silence for a while as Chanyeol felt confused. Baekhyun should be home, it's 10 am on a Saturday morning! Or has he went out to buy something maybe?

 

Chanyeol knocked on the door again, this time a little harder. Chanyeol know that Baekhyun sleeps heavily, or the boy used to do that when they slept over during their high school time. Chanyeol sighed as he heard tired footsteps finally walk towards the door from the inside, so someone was home after all!

 

'W-Wait, I-I totally forgot something! What if he has a girlfriend?! It would be really awkward if I just came like this totally randomly! I should go... NO! Stay here your idiot! You like him, don't you?! I came all this way to study and have fun here, and I even find him!'

 

Carefully and slowly the door went open as Chanyeol smiled big and white at the boy who just open the door with his messy bed hair and the confused and tired face.

 

 

Good morning~ Remember me?”

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun went to bed around 4 am when he came home from work at the Saturday morning, after a long Friday night. He barely got 6 hours sleep before it knocked on the door and Baekhyun ended up standing with his messy black hair and pajamas at the door opening. Looking like a fool.

 

 

S-Sorry... W-Wait a second...”

 

 

Baekhyun pinched himself to wake himself up before he took a look at the tall boy who stood outside his door. The tall boy had black hair that was styled in a typical way and his clothes reminded Baekhyun of a derps clothes. Derp... Wait a second... Isn't that...?!

 

 

Chanyeol? P-Park Chanyeol?!”
“Yeah! It's me! You do really remember me huh?!”
“Oh my gosh! What are you doing here?! It has been so long!”
“Haha, I know right! Well, I got a surprise, I moved to Seoul to go to college here.”
“Really?! Woah! That's amazing! Oh how rude I am, come in!”

 

 

Baekhyun let Chanyeol come in as he was fast to walk to the kitchen, still tired like hell but he tried to hide it. Baekhyun still feels like he's dreaming though, because he hasn't seen anyone from his old high school until today, when he met Chanyeol. But how the hell did Chanyeol find Baekhyun?

 

Well Baekhyun knows that Chanyeol's parents has a lot of contacts, it wouldn't be weird if he just had to ask them to find Baekhyun. So yeah, Baekhyun isn't that surprised anymore. Or a little, since he hasn't heard from Chanyeol since... Since he moved to Busan the last year in high school.

 

 

Woah... T-This place is-”
“A dump, I know. But it's only temporary, I promise.”
“H-How did you end up in such a place?”
“It's cheap, and I only need a place to sleep at.”
“I-It's a little cold here, d-do you have any heater?”
“It's broken, again. They said they fixed it, but it seems like nothing happened. It was colder when I came, so this is actually nothing. Here, sit down.”

 

 

Baekhyun let Chanyeol sit down on the beanbag as Baekhyun served him tea that was easily made and poured up in a teacup. Chanyeol smiled kind as he hurried to clear his throat.

 

 

Sorry for just showing up like this, I didn't find your number, so I thought that I could just come by like this. Just for this time.”
“It's okay, really. I'm glad that you actually decided to go and look for me... It has been a long time like I said, since I say you I mean.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as Baekhyun sat down himself and grabbed his own teacup in front of him. It feels weird, to sit in front of Chanyeol like this again. Baekhyun wants to open his mouth, to tell the giant everything that has happened since Chanyeol moved. But something stopped him and it was the dreamy way Chanyeol looked at him.

 

 

You have changed a lot Baekhyun, I think so anyway.”
“R-Really? Is that good or bad?”
“You seem to have changed in a good way, you seem to be more like... an adult now.”
“You think huh? Haha, don't think of me like that. I'm still only 22 years old.”
“Well, you are an adult. I think so anyway.”
“Haha, you think? Well then I am. So, how are you Chanyeol? I haven't seen you since high school, you must be really busy now days.”
“I a little, or I was. After I moved and graduated from high school I had to work one year for dad while studying on the college in Busan. But after a while I could concentrate on the studying, and that's why I'm here.”
“You came all the way to Seoul to get away from your father's work?”
“Mm... You see, things between us isn't as good as they used to be... But don't worry, it will probably get better. It's soon Christmas and he's just being stressed, things will get better after some celebration. But how about you? How did you end up here in Seoul?”
“M-Mother wanted to move here, so we did. That's all.”
“How is she? Your mother I mean.”
“S-She's... Well...”
“It's complicated with women, you don't have to answer me. I just asked to be polite.”
“You don't have to be so polite with me Chanyeol, we were close friends after all.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled while he nodded, but Chanyeol didn't seem that convinced about what Baekhyun just had said. Baekhyun wonder if Chanyeol thought they wasn't just friends or maybe he think they still are close friends? Baekhyun let Chanyeol drink the tea a little as they sat quiet for a while, none of them knew what to say.

 

 

So... Chanyeol... do you still play the guitar? Or did you quit doing that after you had no girls to flirt with?”
“Hahahaha, you still think I played for the girls huh? Haha, no I still play the guitar, I never want to quit doing that. But what about you? Are you still popular among the girls?”
“Don't know, I stopped to care about that for a long time ago.”
“Oh, a-are you... looking at boys instead of girls?”

 

 

Chanyeol asked almost like it was a dangerous question. Baekhyun don't know what to say, if it was okay for him to admit that he has actually happened to look at more boys than girls. But will Chanyeol avoid him if he does? Well, Baekhyun don't care if the giant finds it disgusting and decides to leave Baekhyun alone, because then he's not a good friend.

 

 

I-I admit that I have been looking at some boys... But I'm not sure myself what I think or feel...”
“I see, feelings can be very complicated. But Baekhyun, do you remember when we played soccer in school with the boys for the first time?”
“Haha, yeah I do. Everyone thought I was a girl and didn't dare to change clothes in the locking room because I was standing there.”

 

 

Chanyeol laughed while he nodded and Baekhyun just laughed light with him. Old memories, Baekhyun has a lot of them. Baekhyun remember a lot from high school that he did with Chanyeol. They went to the cinema sometimes, slept over from time to time, played miniature golf and went to the beach during the summer. And during he winter they skied a little, but Baekhyun was never good at it, so they ended up with going pretty often to cafes and drank hot chocolate.

 

 

We have done a lot you and I... I can't believe we actually lost contact. I have... missed you Baekhyun, more than you think. I... I really want to be with you again, because it was never boring with you. I know I might sound weird, because I never tried to keep in touch with you as much as I could, but... But I really want to see you again.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt how he wanted to blush. Chanyeol looked so cute and happy when he spoke to Baekhyun. Baekhyun don't know why, but he got a weird feeling that Chanyeol had missed him more than Baekhyun has missed Chanyeol. Baekhyun then begun to feel guilty, because he hasn't thought that much about Chanyeol the few years between today and the last time they met or actually talked over the phone. But now... It feels good to have Chanyeol here. It feels like... the cold winter isn't that hard and cold anymore.

 

 

I really want to be with you again as well Chanyeol.”

 

 

***

 

 

Baekhyun-ah! Look what I got!”
“Why are you calling me Baekhyun-ah? Haha, come in.”

 

 

Baekhyun let Chanyeol in as they sat down by the small table. Baekhyun is free today and he decided to spend some time with Chanyeol, since the giant is an old friend and all. But it's weird how they failed to keep in touch, but Baekhyun guess it had a lot with his sick mother to do.

 

 

Here, I bought some cookies and cheesecake.”
“I made tea, if that's okay. Or do you want coffee?”
“No, tea is just fine thank you.”

 

 

Baekhyun served Chanyeol who smiled before he sat down in front of Chanyeol and grabbed his own teacup and warmed his hands a little.

 

 

The apartment has become a little warmer today, is the heater fixed?”
“They didn't fix it totally, but they managed to get the heat up a little more.”
“That's good to hear, since it was much colder here for only a day ago.”
“Yeah, but it will get colder again when the snow comes.”
“Mm, it should start snowing any day now.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as they drank their tea and talked a little. Chanyeol mentioned a funny joke that Baekhyun still remember from their high school years. Chanyeol used to be the king of the jokes. Chanyeol knows many funny stories and jokes, and Baekhyun admit that he has missed those things.

 

 

You wanna hear another one?”
“I would love too.”

 

 

Because it was so long time ago Baekhyun actually laughed without faking it. And Baekhyun would become to realize after some visits from Chanyeol, how lonely he actually is. And Chanyeol would light up Baekhyun's day more than anyone else can do in this dark winter time.

 


Ayo guys! First chapter up! And it's the first advent today! I hope you all enjoyed your first advent day! I did anyway, I ate a lots of sweets! ^.^

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and I apologize in before hand if you feel a little confused. This fiction is supposed to be very short, but I will write some bonus chapters that will help you with your confusion. Please comment what you think is confusing and I will try to answer your questions! ^.^

Thank you all for supporting this fiction! Subs, comments and upvotes are very well appreciated! But they're up to you! ^.^

Well, that was all I had to say! Let's talk more next time! And take care until next time! ^.^

Peace and love to you all! <3