003

Lucky Number 7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next days, Minah tried not to talk about the 'Daddy' topic with her daughter.

They were busy preparing for school and all the procedures for Minah's work.

"Mommy." Semi called out while they were taking a stroll.

"Hmm?"

Semi stopped walking and stood infront of her mother, facing each other.

"Can you tell me why are you sad these days? Is it because of me? Or something that I said?" Semi asked.

Minah shook her head rapidly. She WAS depressed these days, Sehun hadn't even made 1 single phone call nor texted her.

"DADDY!" Semi suddenly called out and ran past Minah.

Minah wondered who it was as she heard her daughter giggle behind her back.

She slowly turned around and saw a man embracing her daughter tightly.

The man slightly looked up and locked eyes with Minah as she was taken aback.

"Baekhyun?"

 

"Goodfriend you are to contact me that you were back here." Baekhyun chuckled as both him and Minah sat down at one of the benches, watching Semi play in the park.

"I'm sorry, I guess it just slipped off my mind."

"So.. have you met him yet?" Baekhyun asked, trying to avoid that man's name.

"Yeah, turns out he is my best friend's boyfriend." Minah shrugged.

"Guess it's karma." Baekhun stated, but that made Minah regret all her actions and flinch.

"I'm sorry." Minah apologized once again.

"For what?"

"For not being by your side when the members left the group; For not being with you through the hard times; For leaving all of a sudden; For not being there to share your happiness; For everything." Minah blinked twice. "But, I do not regret for what I did, leaving."

Baekhyun nodded.

"Did you, perhaps, find someone?" Baekhyun asked, gulping.

"No, I couldn't." Minah shook her head. "After 7 years, I don't think I stopped loving him, Baek. It hurts that everyone has moved on, but I'm the only one left behind with this feelings. Apart, I have Semi, it's hard that anyone accepts me in this kind of status."

"I think you are still beautiful." Baekhyun pointed out.

"You, always being a flirt! You haven't changed much." Minah chuckled. "Did you find your other half?"

"Same as you." Baekhyun pouted. "I neither think I stopped loving her. But what more can I do? Her heart doesn't belong to me, right?"

Minah sat there in shock and sighed. It loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter