002

Lucky Number 7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was confused. 2 daughters? That meant that Minah had twins?

"When I went to do a check-up in the hospital of New York, the doctors figured out that I was having twin baby sisters. Turns out I was having 2 babies. I was desperate and confused at the moment, I was ony expecting Semi. So well, I decided to name my other baby girl, 'Sena'."

Sehun nodded in understandment. He was shocked and terrified. Minah had to raise 2 babies?! Wasn't that too much for her? He wanted to speak up, but he failed to.

"I worked all day, and my pay was extremely good, my bosses were all very nice to me. So when I had my 2 daughters, all my co-workers loved them and they even helped me take care of Semi and Sena. It wasn't very hard, I had my friends suppourt." Minah shrugged.

"So.. where is Sena?" Sehun asked. He couldn't think straight, today he had realized that he had 2 daughters.

Minah broke down crying non-stop and Sehun scooted closer to her to calm her down.

"I'm sorry." Minah straighted herself again. "Sena she, died of 'Sudden Infant Death Syndrome'."

"W-what?" Sehun blinked twice, Sena passed away? He had never got a chance to meet his daughter, and she was gone.

Although he had never met Sena, tears escaped from Sehun's eye. After all, Sena had been his daughter.

Sehun couldn't imagine all the pain Minah had gone through. She had to raise 2 babies, and at the same time had to make a living.

Sehun embraced Minah. Neither of them felt awkward with that action. This scene for them was too familiar. It felt good and refreshing actually. 

Minah placed her sleepy head on Sehun's chest, she was tired. She inhaled Sehun's perfume, it was still the same one he had 7 years ago. Minah liked how Sehun's protective arms were tightened around her. It still made her feel secure. She wanted to be selfish one more time and be in Sehun's arms.

Soon, Minah fell asleep soundly while Sehun patted her back like a child. He felt sorry and bad for what had happened between them. They never got a chance to say goodbye to each other and end the relantionship well.

"Minah-ah." Sehun softly whispered and he realized that the girl had fallen asleep without him knowing.

He too felt his eyelids heavy and fell asleep, together with Minah.

 

Carrie wondered why they were taking too long. She saw the sleeping Semi and sighed. Semi was indeed a resemblance of her boyrfriend, but why didn't she ever suspect? Somehow, she felt a tad of jealousy and uneasiness. Carrie feared that because of Semi, Sehun and Minah would get more time to spend together, and she would be left alone. But she trusted both of them, and she knew that they wouldn't betray her.

Carrie quietly went out of Semi's room and peaked through the stairs.

There, on the sofa, was Sehun and Minah sleeping peacefully, cuddled together.

Her heart cringed. She wondered if she hadn't been there, perhaps Sehun could have had his complete family. But, she loved Sehun, and she didn't want to let him go.

Tears escaped from Carrie's eyes. She quickly left the house and went back home. She needed time for heself.

 

Sehun fluttered his eyes open. The room was bright, and he realized that it was already morning. He felt breaths on his chest and there was Minah, sleeping peacefully.

She hadn't changed a bit. She was still beautiful as 7 years ago, now she looked much more mature. He unwittingly smiled. He missed waking up next to her, seeing her angelic face deep asleep.

Sehun tagged a straw of hair behind Minah's ear.

He couldn't believe that the woman before his eyes was actually Minah.

After 7 years, she was finally back again, for what exactly?

 

"Sehun?" Minah called as she woke up. Immediately, Sehun retreated his arms and sat up.

"Are you feeling better?" He questioned.

Minah half-nodded. She had pictured how she and Sehun would meet after 7 years, and she imagined it a lot and in many ways.

"I think you should go back to Carrie, she must be, hurt." Minah said.

Sehun shook his head, which took Minah by surprise.

"I don't mean to intrude. But, I wanna get to know Semi." Sehun proposed. He wanted to be part of his daughter's life now that she was back in Seoul. Sehun also wanted to make Minah work less, he had a responsibility.

"Yo-you mean, as a father?" Minah stuttered. She actually felt nervous.

When Semi was little, she begged for a complete family. Now, she knew how much it hurt her mother to talk about that topic. So they never talked about that topic anymore. Was Semi ready to figure out that Sehun was her father?

"WAIT!" Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter