013

Lucky Number 7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah looked at how her daughter was peacefully sleeping, she had grown fond of this sight.

Last night, she had stayed awake all night, thinking and thinking. Now that V and Baekhyun were back in the picture, it made her feel more comfortable and secure with the situation. Minah knew that both of them would be always the suppourting and cheering for her, but she was obviously aware of their feelings, and she didn't want to take advantage of that.

Both mother and daughter were still shaking with fear about yesterday's events.

She still wondered to herself that why was that when she was with Sehun the timing was just not right?

Minah slowly tugged a strand of hair behind her daughter's ear.

"I think it's really time to do what we were suppoused to do." Minah whispered slowly.

Minah walked towards her own room, and with shaky hands dialed Taehyung's number, because she knew that it was already time.

The following day Minah, Taehyung and Semi walked towards the gloomy atmosphere. The wind was blowing, and it was a cloudy day.

Minah holded the box firmly between her hands, as her tears stained all over it. Taehyung who was beside, holded Semi in his arms securely.

No one dared to make any sound, because this was the last goodbye.

Minah slowly placed the box in the ground, where a hole was already digged for them. She couldn't stand to watch that image anymore, and ran towards Taehyung's embrace while muffling her salty tears.

"I had promised to you that I would take care of them, but I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter