009

Lucky Number 7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thanks for today." Minah smiled genuinely as they stepped out of the bubbletea shop.

"Hey, we just finished lunch." Sehun pouted. "Some things really don't change." Minah shook her head as she laughed. "Like what? My handsomness?" Sehun winked at her playfully. "You snicky brat." Minah laughed. "It's pretty." Sehun pointed out as the laughter died down. "Your laugh." Minah simply smiled at him. "Hey, you didn't blush." Sehun frowned. "You expected me to?" Minah asked, chuckling. "Every girl turns red with compliments." "I'm a woman now, Hun-ah. I think it's hard to melt a mother's heart with so much flattering." Minah explained.   "Let's go then!" Sehun suddenly shouted and grabbed Minah's hand softly, avoiding Minah's piercing gaze. "Where to?" Minah asked as her heart beated non-stop. Sehun was holding her heart and hand, after so many years. "To our neverland." Sehun said stucking out his tongue.   "I think I'm in love with the girl infront of me." Sehun said as he leaned closer. Minah bit his lips, not knowing what to say. Much to her disgrace, he didn't kiss her, but he planted a soft kiss on her forehead. "I meant the old lady that is behind you." Sehun chuckled as he retreated. Minah laughed. "You closed the shop down so we could have lunch alone, remember?" "Oops, the waitress is then." Sehun said and the both burst out of laughter.

 

  Sehun drank the hot coffee he was holding tightly. "You are all grown-up now, even drinking coffee." Minah commented. "You haven't matured then, 'cause you are nor drinking mature things like coffee." Sehun winked at her as he stood proudly. "Your cap is not hiding your face." Minah pointed put as the hat on his head wasn't placed right. "Here, let me help you." Minah leane
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter