011

Lucky Number 7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"T-Taehyung? V?" Minah stammered, not believing what she was seeing. "OH MY GOD!" Her arms immediately flew into his neck and gave him a big bear hug. "What are you doing here?"

Taehyung noticed Sehun in the back and immediately bowed.

"Hello Sunbae." He greeted and Sehun bowed back. 

"Are you going to answer me or what?" Minah asked. She knew that Sehun and Taehyung had a sunbae-hoobae relationship, as they were in the entertainment field. And it was obvious that they had met before, only that both of them didn't know that Minah was their common friend.

"Came back to see you and little Semi." He grinned, only to receive a painful face from Minah. "Is there something wrong?"

"Carrie kidnapped her." Minah bit her lips, preventing the tears from falling down.

"Let's talk about it inside." He put his arm around Minah's waist securely and entered the house. Sehun was seeing all of their action and he didn't like it how Taehyung was being very touchy with her. But how did the 2 of them know each other? V at the same time, was asking himself the same question.

Taehyung and Minah sat on the couch and Minah explained things to V while he calmed her down.

"Semi is a strong girl." Taehyung said and wiped Minah's tears away with his thumb.

"How do you guys know each other?" Sehun asked as he entered the living room and saw the both of them embraced.

"Long story." V smiled at Sehun. "And you two are..?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter