010

Lucky Number 7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Auntie Carrie, where are we going?" Little Semi asked. And Carrie smirked, guilty and jealousy overcoming her that she didn't even realize that she was changing.

"We are going to a place where we can have fun." She replied, still thinking of where she could hide the child without hurting her.

"Oh." The girl nodded, she liked the idea of having fun in a schoolday. "But mommy told me that at night we were going to go Baekhie Daddy's house! Are you going with us? Then where is mommy?"

Carrie was getting annoyed at the little girl's questions, in which she never did before.

"Shut up! Will you?" She hissed and glared at the girl, making Semi gulp and get confused on why was her Aunt suddenly angry at her. 

Carrie walked towards the nearest hotel and booked for a room. She was so nervous that she couldn't hear what the receptionist was saying.

"Just give me a room." Carrie told the worker.

Carrie holded the little girl's hand, afraid that she would escape and quickly went to their assigned room.

"Are we staying here Auntie Carrie? Why is it so small?" Semi asked as she looked at her surroundings. There was only a small bed with a tv infront and nothing more in the room.

Carrie quickly checked her watch, it was 4 in the afternoon, about time that Minah found out that her daughter was missing. She looked at the child and immediately felt sorry for her. She loved her so much, but right now the pain she was feeling couldn't compare to anything. Carrie touched Semi's hair and smiled. She only wished that things could go the right way, the way she wanted it to be. 

Minah quickly rushed to Semi's school, she was 15 minutes late to fetch her. 

"I'm here to get Semi." She panted and told the teacher as she couldn't find Semi in her class.

"But her nanny came earlier to get her, she said that it was under your request." The teacher told her confused.

Minah panicked and thanked the teacher, she then quickly rushed to where Sehun was waiting for her, in the parking lot.

"Semi's missing." She stated, trying to calm herself.

"What?" Sehun asked.

"I-I don't know, I mean the teacher, s-she said that-."

"Minah, stay calm and tell me things slowly." Sehun calmed her down but it was no use because Minah was already crying.

"The teacher said that her nanny came to fetch her earlier, but Semi doesn't have a nanny." Minah said in between sobs.

"A nanny?" Sehun w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter