012

Lucky Number 7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby? Semi?" Minah's tears immediately started to fall. Semi was somehow fine.

"Today Auntie Carrie went to school earlier and all of my classmates and friends were jealous because I got to leave early. And I had so much fun! Because I got to spend time with Auntie Carrie!" Semi said in the other line cheerfully, which made Minah smile.

"Where are you now?" Minah quickly asked, desperate.

"Um well-" But suddenly Minah started hearing a commotion and rustling sounds on the other line, and then it hanged up. Minah hugged her phone tightly, biting her tears which were threating to fall. 

Sehun walked towards to her, ready to give her a comforting hug. But he was once again one step late, because Taehyung was already embracing her.

"Shh, it's okay." Taehyung caressed her cheeks.

"We need to report this." Minah said and broke the hug. "I-I don't know what else to do. I can't stand back and just sit here while my daughter is out there."

"Minah, you are doing something. You are waiting for news." Sehun added and eyed Taehyung who just seemed to stick to Minah all the time.

"Go get washed up and take a rest." Taehyung smiled and took Minah's hands smoothly. Minah just shook her head and by just then her phone was ringing again.

She quickly accepted the call.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Is this Miss Minah?" The other line said.

"Yes, and you are..?"

"We are from the police station and we have tracked down Miss Carrie's location. We have already gotten a hold of her and they are now on their way to the police station, with your daughter of course." Minah nodded and thanked the police.

Taehyung and Sehun were so relaxed that nothing had happened.

"I don't know how to comfort her Hun-ah." Minah cried. "She is so small and she has already expierenced something like this. I just can't."

"Let's just go, shall we?" Taehyung interrupted before anyone could say anything. "Overthinking yourselves is no good."

Minah stood infront of the police station. Taking deep breaths.. Carrie wouldn't have hurt her, she must have just taked her outside to play.

Mothers would usually run inside and hug their daugher. But Minah was calmed, she trusted Carrie, she was her best friend. And doing something stupid was not part of her.

She entered the police station, eyes wandering around, trying to look for her little daughter.

"Mommy!" Minah turned around to look at little Semi who was happy her lollipop.

"Oh my gosh." Minah's arms immediately wrapped around her.

"Appa!" Semi suddenly called out and broke the embrace.

Sehun smiled and walked towards his child,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter