Memory #3

Lucky Number 7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah touched her littly bump that was growing. She smiled.

She liked the sensation of having a life in there. It was something new, exciting.

"Minah?" Taehyung called, grabbing her attention once again. "Are you okay?"

Minah nodded. Taehyung was leaving to Korea, and she was ready to send him off. He had helped her a lot in the past few days and she was more than thankful.

"Thank you." Minah smiled shyly, earning a big grin from Taehyung.

"I'll be coming back when the baby is about to come out. I want to be there." He replied firmly. Taehyung wanted to be there for her and the child. He knew that it wasn't even his own responsibility. But Minah had made him smile again. In his difficult times, she was the one who pushed him back to reality. So he wanted to be there for her too, in her ups and downs.

"I really don't know how to thank you more than this." She bit her lips.

"Just remember to always smile, because when the storm stops, there will be sunshine." Taehyung said and Minah laughed.

"That was so cheesy." Minah playfully hit him in the arm.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't help you much, I wish I could have done much more." Taehyung his lips.

Minah shook her head. "You did more than enough. I'm sorry for causing so much trouble to you."

Both of them stood there, smiling. And V waved at her finally, having to board the plane, or else he would miss the flight. He had to go back to Korea, the company and his group members were waiting for him. Although he wanted to stay there, he knew he had his own responsibilities.

Minah waved her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter