001

Lucky Number 7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun?" Minah asked bluntly.

The man before her eyes was surely Sehun. But he had changed, a lot. He no longer had blonde hair, he now had it dyed back into a brownish almost black color. That man gave a different vibe, a mature feeling. His eye gaze wasn't sparkling anymore, it was dark and deep now.

 

Minah didn't know how to react, neither did Sehun. They both locked eyes, but didn't dare to utter a word. If it was 7 years ago, Sehun would have ran towards her embrace and kiss her. But now, he had changed, he was no longer the young and childish Sehun. He now had matured and was a grown-up man.

Semi and Carrie could sense that the atmosphere was tense, but didn't know what to say to break the ice.

"Mama." Semi tugged on Minah's sleeve.

Sehun looked at the little girl. She looked just like him, like a replica of him. He knew instantly that the child was his daughter, Semi.

"Do you guys know each other?" Carrie asked.

"Let's talk about this later." Minah smiled faintly.

Once in the car, the atmosphere was like solid ice. Sehun kept taking glances in the mirror. He couldn't believe that Minah was back.

Carrie once in while would tell some jokes, but nobody laughed, and that made things much more awkward. Luckily, Semi was in a good mood and started humming herself a song. 

"What are you singing Semi?" Carrie asked, as she sat on the front seat, next to Sehun who was driving while Minah and Semi sat at the back.

"I'm singing to mommy's song." Semi said as she continued singing.

"Since when do you have a song?" Carrie asked again, this time directing her question towards Minah.

Minah didn't dare to respond, because Semi was singing EXO's 'Baby, don't cry', which she sang to baby Semi every time she cried asking why she didn't have a complete family.

Minah continued staring back at the window. Everything was much beatifuler, she was so attached to Seoul, and that's why she returned.

Minah wanted Semi to grow up where she had grown up. She had come back to Korea for her daughter's good and she wasn't planning to meet the EXO boys so quick. Who knew that fate had brought them together so quickly?

"WOOW! Is this the place where we are staying?" Semi asked in amazement.

Before settling in Korea, Mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter