Beautiful stanger

You Didn't (Editing)

N didn't know where he was going. All he knew was that he keefe to clear his mind.

 

He just ran once he thought that he was out of Leo's view.

 

I need to be somewhere high... was what he thought. And that wasn't a bad thought, he just liked being somewhere close to the sky. It had always calmed him down.

 

"Hey! Look out!" Someone yelled to N. He turned and saw that a car was coming towards him. Luckily, the guy who yelled at him pulled him away in time.

 

"Are you okay? You're not hurt anywhere, right?" The guy asked N. All he did was nod his head and got up by his protest. He wanted to take him to the hospital, just to make sure.

 

By N didn't want to. He didn't want his parents to worry about him right now.

 

He had no clue where he was going to go. He just wanted to be alone.

 

He ended up on the roof of some building. He wasn't sure since he didn't have his eyes opened for some time.He went to the railing and looked up at  the sky, seeing how pretty it was.

 

He looked at his watch and it said 2:25. Too bad it isn't sunset or midnight. I bet he sky would look beautiful up here...

 

"So you came here?" Said a voice he recognized. It was the guy who saved him from the car earlier. And now that he saw him, he seemed like N had seen him before. Then he realized that he had seen him before. He went to the same college as N and was a in his 2nd year.

 

N didn't want to have a conversation with him. He's heard about him from all the girls and some guys in his classes. And they weren't very good things either.

 

Lee Joon must be a nice guy. I just don't think he's the right person to talk to right now. N thought to himself

 

"I need to get going. My parents might worry about me if I'm not home soon." N said, making sure his hood was covering most of his face. He didn't want to go back to college and have Joon recognise him.

 

"Wait! Are you sure you're okay. You don't need to go to the hospital, right?" He asked, grabbing N's wrist before he left through the door.

 

N shook his head. "No, I'm all right, but I should get going now."

 

Joon didn't say anything. He just let N leave through the door. Or at least N hoped so. Instead when he was on the 2nd floor (he figured out that the place he was at was an apartment building) and took him into a room and proceed to throw him onto a couch.

 

"What are you doing?!" N asked him as he lifted off his shirt.

 

"Just checking if you're okay." He said as if that wasn't a big deal. He saw that there were no scratches or bruises, but that was only his upper body. He then started to take off his pants as well.

 

"DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT!" N yelled at him, kicking his legs and trying to get away from him. It didn't work out since he then proceed to sit on his torso.

 

"What? I'm just checking if you're okay. Is that wrong?"

 

"IT IS IF YOU'RE TAKING MY CLOTHES OFF WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!" N yelled, trying to wiggle himself out of Joon.

 

"Well, it looks like you're okay." Joon said, getting off of him and giving him his clothes.

 

"I TOLD YOU THAT!" N yelled, putting his clothes on.

 

"Hey... aren't you Cha Hakyeon?"

 

"Yeah... why?"

 

"I've heard about you. You have an amazing voice. Or at least, so I've heard. The music teacher really likes talking about his best students." Joon told him, looking at him up and down.

 

N realized that he had stopped putting his clothes on and quickly put his pants and shirt on.

 

"Okay then... I need to get going." N said. And before he could  walk out the door, Joon shut the door and backed him into a corner and looked deeply into his eyes.

 

The next thing he did was weird.

 

"Can you help me with my homework?"

 

"Why the hell would I? You took my clothes off forcibly, even when I told you I was fine. So no, I will not help you." N then opened the door and walked out.

 

Except Joon grabbed him by the waist and took him inside.

 

"What the hell!? I need to go home!"

 

Joon put N down on a bed, and took out his phone.

 

"When did you take my phone?!"

 

"When I took off your pants." He said, typing something to someone.

 

"What are you doing?!" He yelled, getting up from the bed and peering over his shoulder.

 

Of course... he's texting my mom.

 

"Telling your mom that you're going to be spending the night at a friends house. I used the name... Junhyung. Is that okay?"

 

"Well... I guess... I'm not that sure! I'm not really that close to him like my friends Kikwang, Doojoon, Hyunseung, Dongwoon and his boyfriend Yoseob, but I talk to him..."

 

"Well either way, I told your mom you're sleeping at his place. So that means you're going to be here for the night!"

 

"HA! You're funny! I'm not spending the night here, even if my life depended on it! I'm going home..."

 

Joon grabbed him by the waist and went down on his knees.

 

"Please! I really need help in my classes and you have the most perfect grades in the whole school! I can't fail another class. My parents will kill me!" Joon pleaded.

 

"Fine... but you're going to sleep on the floor and I'm sleeping on your bed." N told him.

 

"Okay! Just please help me."

 

And with that N helped Joon with his homework until they both passed out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry... I couldn't find my laptop yesterday and it's going quiet slowly and it's making me a little mad. So I'll update tomorrow for sure.

 

Again, I'm very sorry...